Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterTom's UstreamLog in

The most unstable game you've ever played on the Wii, X360 or the PS3

Go down 
+8
Jeed-Unit
coldsteel1212
nintenerd542
zaisem
Ulisses77
DarkSonic
Myles
Bippo Ernesti
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Bippo Ernesti

Bippo Ernesti

Male
Number of posts : 433
Job/hobbies : Being tiresome and awkward.
Humor : Yes, please.
Infractions :
The most unstable game you've ever played on the Wii, X360 or the PS3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The most unstable game you've ever played on the Wii, X360 or the PS3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-16

The most unstable game you've ever played on the Wii, X360 or the PS3 Empty
PostSubject: The most unstable game you've ever played on the Wii, X360 or the PS3   The most unstable game you've ever played on the Wii, X360 or the PS3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 5:22 am

Tell me a game that has given you most trouble by being extremely glitchy or simply crashing due to every single thing. I got this topic idea whilst playing The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (my pick for this topic), wonderful game if you are willing to forgive everything negative it throws at you. The game keeps crashing, there are load errors, some of the animation has completely frozen now, the DLC isn't loaded properly at times, the list goes on and on and on. If you are interested in playing the game though, do try it, it's really fun, but don't sink too much time in it because the game WILL make you chew on your own head due to issues with crashing and random lag, the frozen animations only happen if you have been playing the game religiously, for example, about 600+ hours (I managed to get 750 hours before it started occurring, now I can barely play the game because it corrupts save data).

Ah, the relief, I always feel much more relaxed when I get to rant somewhere, even if no one cares. Still, I'd like to ask you, what is the most "unstable" game you have played on the three consoles?

EDIT: If anybody was kind enough to move this to the General Gaming forum, because of me posting this to the wrong forum, I'd appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/bippo-ernesti/index.htm
Myles

Myles

Male
Number of posts : 110
Job/hobbies : vidia gaims
Infractions :
The most unstable game you've ever played on the Wii, X360 or the PS3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The most unstable game you've ever played on the Wii, X360 or the PS3 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The most unstable game you've ever played on the Wii, X360 or the PS3   The most unstable game you've ever played on the Wii, X360 or the PS3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 7:44 am

honestly I would say mercenaries 2.... It is a great game but it is way too glitchy
I played it the time and sometimes I would start whaling on euwen(the helicopter pilot) for about a minute straight while online with my friend...and somehow I was able to create a time paradoxand I was able to called a second EUWEN coming in and dropping in supplies...plus theres always problems with the draw distance(flying a helacopter and crash into an invisible building that didn't render)plus the AI is shiz in a pie
Back to top Go down
DarkSonic

DarkSonic

Male
Number of posts : 250
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The most unstable game you've ever played on the Wii, X360 or the PS3   The most unstable game you've ever played on the Wii, X360 or the PS3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 7:57 am

super mario 64 has a bunch of glitches (even on virtual console)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/DarkSonic015
Ulisses77

Ulisses77

Male
Number of posts : 181
Job/hobbies : Musician
Humor : Good Humor :)
Infractions :

Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: The most unstable game you've ever played on the Wii, X360 or the PS3   The most unstable game you've ever played on the Wii, X360 or the PS3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 10:16 am

Sonic the Hedgehog AKA Sonic next Gen
Back to top Go down
zaisem

zaisem

Male
Number of posts : 4
Job/hobbies : Drawing and surviving studies
Infractions :

Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: The most unstable game you've ever played on the Wii, X360 or the PS3   The most unstable game you've ever played on the Wii, X360 or the PS3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 10:47 am

Well, it didn't really kill me or made me want to stop playing the game, but Megaman Legends has the most visual glitches i've ever seen on a game (or at least that i remember) or i dunno if it can be considered a glitch, but in games such as Metal Gear Online, the lag is sometimes unbearable, it's insane o_o one second you've got some dude in front of you, and the next instant he cqc grabs you you, from behind >_>
Back to top Go down
nintenerd542
Member since Month 1!
Member since Month 1!
nintenerd542

Male
Number of posts : 99
Job/hobbies : Superman
Humor : Puns
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The most unstable game you've ever played on the Wii, X360 or the PS3   The most unstable game you've ever played on the Wii, X360 or the PS3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 12:51 am

Although not entirely glitchy, I'd have to say Elebits. When there's so much throwing all over the place, Elebits scattering everywhere,and flying objects, the game slows down. When this happens, the controls get a bit difficult to use and you walk around much slower. This usually happens when you go to other modes than the normal modes.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/nintenerd245

PostSubject: Re: The most unstable game you've ever played on the Wii, X360 or the PS3   The most unstable game you've ever played on the Wii, X360 or the PS3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 11:50 am

WeSki...In the first 5 minutes of the game, it froze...Not even kidding...
Back to top Go down
coldsteel1212
The Legendary Wolf
The Legendary Wolf
coldsteel1212

Male
Number of posts : 741
Job/hobbies : Computer hacking, pic editing, LPing
Humor : Having been raised by wolves, I gained a perverted humor.
Infractions :

Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: The most unstable game you've ever played on the Wii, X360 or the PS3   The most unstable game you've ever played on the Wii, X360 or the PS3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 6:01 am

Dead Rising on the first line of 360's. Used to overheat and shut down when you played it. Lol.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/coldsteel1212
Jeed-Unit

Jeed-Unit

Male
Number of posts : 170
Job/hobbies : Being full of surprises
Humor : Old School
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: The most unstable game you've ever played on the Wii, X360 or the PS3   The most unstable game you've ever played on the Wii, X360 or the PS3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 4:42 am

saint rows 2, it keeps crashing everywhere on the x360 especially when you're doing the optional activities -_-
Back to top Go down
Ulisses77

Ulisses77

Male
Number of posts : 181
Job/hobbies : Musician
Humor : Good Humor :)
Infractions :

Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: The most unstable game you've ever played on the Wii, X360 or the PS3   The most unstable game you've ever played on the Wii, X360 or the PS3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 8:03 am

Ninja Gaiden II for some reason....
Back to top Go down
coldsteel1212
The Legendary Wolf
The Legendary Wolf
coldsteel1212

Male
Number of posts : 741
Job/hobbies : Computer hacking, pic editing, LPing
Humor : Having been raised by wolves, I gained a perverted humor.
Infractions :

Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: The most unstable game you've ever played on the Wii, X360 or the PS3   The most unstable game you've ever played on the Wii, X360 or the PS3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 8:05 pm

Red Steel glitched out on me a lot.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/coldsteel1212
walrushead12345

walrushead12345

Male
Number of posts : 157
Humor : define humor
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: The most unstable game you've ever played on the Wii, X360 or the PS3   The most unstable game you've ever played on the Wii, X360 or the PS3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 2:50 am

Sonic 06 / next gen for the PS3/360 you couldn't go one level without finding a glitch (atleast for me)
Back to top Go down
gmanvr3

Number of posts : 15
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: The most unstable game you've ever played on the Wii, X360 or the PS3   The most unstable game you've ever played on the Wii, X360 or the PS3 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 6:38 am

I'm with the above poster.

I haven't played many games from the current consles but that Sonic game did glitch sometimes. So far the only game that's done that for me.
Back to top Go down
sam89fanter

Number of posts : 1
Infractions :

Registration date : 2010-07-30

PostSubject: Re: The most unstable game you've ever played on the Wii, X360 or the PS3   The most unstable game you've ever played on the Wii, X360 or the PS3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 4:50 pm

OBLIVION GOTY
DEAD SPACE
BIOSHOCK
MARVEL ULTIMATE ALLIANCE 2
STAR WARS FORCE UNLEASHED
UNCHARTED 1
FALLOUT 3
INFAMOUS
BATMAN ARKHAM ASYLUM
ASSASSINS CREED 2
RESIDENT EVIL 5
DRAGON AGE ORIGINS
GOD OF WAR COLLECTION
SMACKDOWN VS RAW 2010
MODERN WARFARE 2
Back to top Go down
yuki_fox_demon
TBB Official Community Leader/Marshmallow Ghost
TBB Official Community Leader/Marshmallow Ghost
yuki_fox_demon

Female
Number of posts : 451
Job/hobbies : book-addict, writing, drawing, staying up *way* too late on tom's stream (X3), playing video games
Humor : "Moo" "Marshmallow" "Pkowr!"
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The most unstable game you've ever played on the Wii, X360 or the PS3   The most unstable game you've ever played on the Wii, X360 or the PS3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 12:36 pm

wha? i never once had a problem with Infamous, modern warfare 2, OR God of War.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The most unstable game you've ever played on the Wii, X360 or the PS3   The most unstable game you've ever played on the Wii, X360 or the PS3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The most unstable game you've ever played on the Wii, X360 or the PS3
Page 1 of 1