Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterTom's UstreamLog in

Introduce yourself

Go down 
+130
weber121
Zarggg
Yokai
Leagolas218
catgir
coolgamer
lasersamurai
Vilante_Kab
K1NGP3DR0
LinkMaster
SuperMario_5200
Quakeman224
PjsPjs123
Pure-Madness
frencsday
Sisto
Booo95
misterderp
ThePlatinumPatriot
Claremonster
NintendoMan1
sceptre5
KaylaAlex
GutsyMan
Media-Lite
SilverLPJ
Ratheronfire
Hyrulian Hero
Ty2000107
uzu
cheerioscereal
Final starman DX
UltimaKeyMaster
Vanadras
Stuart444
Ulisses77
RvBVic
SuperPaperNess
neag
KirbehCutter
Eat box
DarkArrow25
thessbbmario
Antzilla_94
Megimano
somerandomguy
Zantman64
DarkInferno
Cyclone
YGR
commandhat
Drag00n24
crunkster64
HahaJoeJoey
foodmaster56
Azurillkirby
nightwheel
Joseph Collins
Timothy R
Gemini_Xer0
BobcatXtreme
Bluetooth80291
gmanvr3
mimeman
sasuke1986
trailerboy415
KiotsuNekura10k
ChaosDragoon
Brineboy
Akagi
MasterOtenko
Kirbichu
ModernHyrulian
boombastix489
SpockofPaper
WaluiJ
jimaka
SkyYoshi
TimADugan
Raven_of_light
Zerocopy
Gorre
Sneakers
empressdonna
CrispyYoshi
FreakOtaku
Jeed-Unit
Delta4845
Njae
Nooh1
Tazy
coldsteel1212
Leon0000
Mailman
Uptapage
KaidanXain
DarkSonic
Tenta
Nobody X
AsianDude
Venom65437
Nail_Bunny_Girl
Meekinator
shaky-jake
Koda~
wasad
Myles
canyouimagine
Oniryushizobura
theprimerib
nintenerd542
BigAl109
Pigsarecool
MarioMastr
MrMoney
ScreamingPixel
miami974
VGZombie
DoWhatNow
Bippo Ernesti
thunderdragn
TomBobBlender
Ronso158
yuki_fox_demon
Yaya
Masheysoup23
Pete993
KevTehNev
Foxtrot200
itselguapo
134 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Gemini_Xer0

Gemini_Xer0

Number of posts : 3
Infractions :
Introduce yourself - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Introduce yourself - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-24

Introduce yourself - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 12:14 pm

Hey guys, i'm Gemini. You might have seen me around the stream lately, but I didn't sign up because i couldn't find a link direct to the forums (until I noticed Banondorf just sends one to you every time you log in...). Anyways, been lurking around in the stream for about 3 weeks now, but decided to make myself known now Very Happy .
Back to top Go down
Timothy R

Timothy R

Number of posts : 7
Infractions :
Introduce yourself - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Introduce yourself - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 12:23 pm

Hi, I'm Timothy R.
I'm quite active on the Ustream channel(watching), and I do talk occasionally in the chat. ;-)
I like LEGO(check Gallery forum for a topic on my creations), and of course video games. I'm more into platformers and puzzlers(Banjo-Tooie, Super Mario Galaxy, and Tetris are my favorites). However I'm open to anything new.
Like Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts, it's not all platforming like the first 2, but I still think it's awesome!

So yeah, I guess you could call me "That LEGO Builder" or "ThatGuyWhoLikesLEGO"(name of my YouTube account). ;-)

It's nice to be here in a place full of Nintendo fans. :-D
Back to top Go down
Joseph Collins

Joseph Collins

Male
Number of posts : 8
Humor : So this guy walks into a bar...
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 2:14 pm

DarkSonic14 drug me in here. So...here I am!

I've been watching TomBobBlender on YouTube for a while now... I didn't actually watch his stream back when he started it, but when the "Mega Man Marathon" rolled around, I absolutely HAD to be there, seeing as I'm a self-proclaimed "Rock Master" ("Rockman" being the Japanese name for "Mega Man"). (I mean, come on... Look at my avatars. ;P). After that, I stuck around off-and-on before I decided it would be a good idea to move some place that doesn't have any sort of DSL or cable modem available. Hooray for the pre-acclocated bandwidth of satellite internet! >_>; Yeah...that's pretty much my excuse for not popping in since September. Only recently have I actually had the extra 150 MB to spend about an hour with Tom and company. That in itself can be pretty darn risky considering I only have 450 MB a day to burn... But enough of my grousing.

Anything you wanna know about me, just ask. Preferably in private message. Otherwise, don't mind me. I probably won't post too awfully much. I'm more of a "Professional Lurker", as it were...
Back to top Go down
http://go.to/killermegabytesco
nightwheel

Number of posts : 1
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 7:11 am

Hey I'm nightwheel.

Been a small fan of some of TomBobs stuff. Like a his NES DVD player and his Mario pant songs.
Back to top Go down
Azurillkirby

Azurillkirby

Male
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 4:41 am

Hi. I'm Azurillkirby.

I started watching Tom's Stream a few days ago, so I decided to join.

I am an expert at video games, although I suck at most of them.
Back to top Go down
foodmaster56

Number of posts : 2
Humor : Sarcastic
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 2:29 am

Hey, I'm foodmaster56, James being my real name. Either is fine. The name has a long story behind it, and if you would like to know, I will tell.

I started watching TomBob's stream in September when he was doing his Mega Man marathon. I started watching it again this week and feel like this might be a stream I could get hooked to.

I am going to school for Journalism, hopefully in the field of Video Games, so this stream would be a wonderful thing to watch. Also, I like games (the older the better), so this stream is perfect.

Hope to get to be a part of this community.
Back to top Go down
HahaJoeJoey

HahaJoeJoey

Male
Number of posts : 20
Job/hobbies : Snoozing.
Humor : Great.
Infractions :

Registration date : 2008-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 4:24 pm

alright, i've been real lazy to do this post and i finally am doing it now. lol Razz

Hi!
my name HahaJoeJoey.
you can call me the usual "Joe" names or "Joey"
"Haha" stems from my love to laugh! i replace that part of my name from time to time.
people eff up my name pretty bad for only 4 letters. (Jory, Kory, Hory)
i'm a Horse. (you had to be there for Twilight P.)
i'm a Veteran to this stream along with several other friends i've known since July, such as Crunkster, Madny, Nintenerd, CYI, COST, HAG, and BigAl.
but i appreciate my new friends just as much Very Happy
i'm pretty chill.
i'm 200X x 10ˉ² + 1, where X = 0 years old and still haven't gone to a club yet. WTF Sad
but i can buy fire-water and gamble whenever i want/can Smile
Career: Pharmacy or Nursing.
Game favorites? - RPG's, Fighting, FPS, bascially whatever i deem fun
i play a chid's card game. but i don't buy as many cards anymore.
i'm 5'4", making me shorter than most people.
Anime is cool, people who cosplay at school take it too far.
i JUST got Wi-fi, so let's play some Wii
or PS-Tree, i also have that. XD
i only been on a Skype call on the Stream at least 3 times.
People who cry when Aeris/Aerith died are stupid. it's just a game.
the original Game Boy was my best friend since i was 3 and still is but evolved into DS.
i'm money hungry all the time.
i'm hungry, in general, all the time.
i have a foul mouth on me.
i'm open-minded to other people's ideas.
nevermind, i gave up on beating Kayla for most bullet-form lines in this Subject.
Crunkster's the stupider one regardless what that emoticon says.

END
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pokeerhymeswidjoey
crunkster64
Member since Month 1!
Member since Month 1!
crunkster64

Male
Infractions :

Registration date : 2008-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 4:26 pm

HI im crunkster64, you can call me crunky. i have been here for a while now. i dont really participate in the stream much anymore. im good at guitar hero
rock band. my gamertag is my name. lol. i play brawl and animal crossing the most. i guess i can be considered a veteran of the stream. i have been here for the bad and the good. and that time tom was talking to girl mario =P. the way i found out about the stream was when the stream i normally went to was not gonna be airing for a week. so i looked for a while and saw a leaping mario. and the rest is history lol. and joey told me to write this sooooooooooooo yeah :
With Stupid
Back to top Go down
Drag00n24

Drag00n24

Male
Number of posts : 27
Job/hobbies : Working at Disney
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 11:22 am

Hi everybody I'm Drag00n24 and I'm a gamer.
My fav video games is Legend of Dragoon on the PS1 and Super Mario Bros 3 Smile
Back to top Go down
commandhat

Number of posts : 19
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 2:28 am

Hi, I'm commandhat, a mostly casual/FPS gamer Smile

I have a problem with #tombobblender...
Quote :

You need a registered nick to join that channel.
-
You may not reregister
The second message is when I type /pass.
Back to top Go down
YGR

YGR

Male
Number of posts : 353
Humor : Well, I watch Comedy Central, does that count?
Infractions :

Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 12:58 am

Man, I am REALLY late for this. Hi I am YouGotRolled55 AKA YGR. I am an in the middle gamer, it is hard for me to determine whether I am a hardcore or casual gamer. Yes, by looking at my name, I am a fan of internet memes such as rickrolls. I try not to do many of these things, but it's too funny. I originally was using my alternate account for the stream (YouGotRolledALT) then I switched to a much shorter name (YGR55), then I went to the original name because some people might not get what YGR means. It is my name on the forums though. I've been a huge sonic fan since I was little. I've been enjoying tom's stream because of the interesting variety of the stream. I will hopefully continue enjoying his stream for months, if not years.
Back to top Go down
Cyclone

Cyclone

Male
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 7:31 am

Hey. I never knew there were forums. Guess i haven't been on the stream at all recently though, so whatever.

Cyclone here.

Was around when Tom started the stream originally. Seems to have grown quite a bit, eh?

Anyways, i play Music Games, RPGs, and shmups(Touhou in particular) Also the occasional fighting game is fun.

Not sure what else there is to be said.

EDIT: Oh, i forgot Puzzle games. I love Tetris Attack in particular.
Back to top Go down
DarkInferno

Male
Number of posts : 8
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 3:26 am

Yo, I'm DarkInferno. I'm a long time video gamer (since 98) and been fascinated about it ever since I've know it. I'm a fan of platformers, rpgs, and sometimes action-adventure games. I've found out about the stream from ScreamingPixel, both of us love Nintendo games, which is why I knew about this stream.

I already knew about this fourm being up, I just joined today. lol
Back to top Go down
Zantman64

Zantman64

Male
Job/hobbies : Student
Humor : Silly
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 5:30 am

Hi! I'm Zantman, or just Zant.

I've been watching Tom's stream for about 5 weeks and finally joined the chat and the forum. Found the stream in the Most Watched section on UStream and had to see what it was about, I'm so happy I did. Seeing TBB play games I've never got the chance to play or complete when I was a young little gamer. Love all the segments and music on the stream, Its just so much fun!

Games I play are: PC- MMORPGs, FPS / Nintendo- Platforms / Playstation- GTA, Action, fighting / XBOX- RPGS, Fighting, FPS.

Systems Owned: NES, SuperNES (Gone now), N64 (Donated it against my will), PS1 (broke), PS2 Fat, SEGA Dreamcast (Oh yea! Still works), All the Game Boys, DS Lite, Wii.

I can relate to TBB's frustration when he gets lost in a game or can't pass a certain part of it, pretty sure most of us have gone through as a gamer. Smile
Back to top Go down
somerandomguy

Male
Job/hobbies : Being a Gamer
Humor : ....a lot? Sarcasm, generalizations....dirty :P
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 9:04 am

What's sup. I'm somerandomguy, and used to watch Tom's ustream a lot, till I got banned from the chat room for whatever reason. :/

Anyway, I think I'll be around some more. I played my Wii a lot, till I got a 360, and Team Fortress 2. Razz Been gaming for a while, and don't plan to stop that, no matter how much homework my school can throw at me. I play the alto saxophone, played football for around 3 years, and soccer for one. I don't like soccer. >Sad
Back to top Go down
Megimano

Megimano

Number of posts : 17
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 1:58 pm

Hey guys i'm Megimano!
I like video games! Thats pretty much it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Antzilla_94

Antzilla_94

Male
Number of posts : 21
Job/hobbies : Student Athlete
Humor : Randomness.
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 3:28 am

Whats up fellow TomBoblender fans!
I'm Antzilla_94, AKA: Antzilla, Ant(z), RetroSwagginAntzilla(_94), or whatever other suitable name you can find me.
I enjoy a variety of things, and gaming has to be one of the most enjoyable.
I am completely random and unpredictable person, but I am very friendly.
I'd be more than happy to chat with any of you via Skype, or WindowsLive.
For more information about myself, feel free to message me.
Other than that see you on the stream!

Last edited by Antzilla_94 on Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:11 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Updated to inform users more.)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/RetroSwagginAntzilla
thessbbmario

thessbbmario

Male
Number of posts : 29
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 11:27 am

I'm ssbbmario or ssbb for short, I've been on ustream for a LONG time so people already know me.

My favorite game is Kirby 64 Kirby
Back to top Go down
DarkArrow25

Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 12:53 pm

Err, I'm DarkArrow25. (You can call me Ben.) I found out about TBB on YouTube first, then found his stream, and then (just now) his forum.

I love Brawl, even though I'm not the best at it. I don't really have a single favorite character. I like Kirby, Pit, Falco, Toon Link, and Lucas. I'm pretty much a newbie to this. emot-awesome So, yeah.

See ya around ze forums!
Back to top Go down
Eat box

Eat box

Male
Number of posts : 67
Humor : Rofflemaow?
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 2:11 pm

Herro! I'm eat box! I've been going to the stream for a while but was too lazy to sign up here. Also, I like peeps...Lots of peeps.
Back to top Go down
KirbehCutter

Male
Number of posts : 2
Humor : The quality that makes something seem-OH. Mine is ok.
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 11:37 pm

I'm KirbyCutter. Just call me Kirby. As you can tell, I'm a Kirby fan. Kirby
I found out about Tom's stream a few days earlier, but just registered on ustream yesterday. I plan to be around here alot. Wii
Back to top Go down
Megimano

Megimano

Number of posts : 17
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 11:06 am

Hello, I'm Megimano, i'm new! As you can see, I'm a big Nintendo fan! So...this is the place for me.
Back to top Go down
neag

neag

Male
Number of posts : 13
Job/hobbies : playing drums and rythym games
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 7:57 am

hey its neag i am in the house
Back to top Go down
SuperPaperNess

SuperPaperNess

Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 4:12 pm

Hello everyone, to make things easier, you can just call me Ness. I've seem TBB on Youtube and uStream and whatnot for quite a while now, so I decided to finally join. I hope to stay for a while and get to know you guts a lot more.
Back to top Go down
RvBVic

RvBVic

Male
Number of posts : 36
Job/hobbies : playing video games for fun
Humor : laughing about certain things in tombobblender ustream channel
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 2:42 pm

hi all im rvbvic /victor
im a cool person
who likes to play video games my first video game console was the Nintendo entertainment system
my portable gaming console is the game boy advance sp
and my console at home for the current gen is the Nintendo Wii
i got hooked on gaming when i played super Mario bros 3 and many other games!
i like spend my down time from playing video games in tom's web stream its very fun and cool i feel very welcome in there and for most of the time its usually peaceful and quiet.
i found tom's web stream by searching Nintendo / Mario in ustream search bar
and ever since then ive been having lots of fun in tom's ustream channel.

Last edited by RvBVic on Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://roosterteeth.com/rvbvic
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Hyrule Castle :: Introduce Yourself!-
Jump to: