Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterTom's UstreamLog in

Suggest obscure games

Go down 
+7
walrushead12345
YGR
Jeed-Unit
Ms Saturn
coldsteel1212
Masheysoup23
Bippo Ernesti
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Bippo Ernesti

Bippo Ernesti

Male
Number of posts : 433
Job/hobbies : Being tiresome and awkward.
Humor : Yes, please.
Infractions :
Suggest obscure games Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Suggest obscure games Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-16

Suggest obscure games Empty
PostSubject: Suggest obscure games   Suggest obscure games Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 2:52 am

I would like to ask of you to tell me (and anybody else who cares) some games that weren't/aren't too popular in general, any system will do. I have two games in my mind, both for the Famicom Disk System, Ai Senshi Nicol and Arumana no Kiseki, games made by Konami and they're mad fun, I can't really think of other games at the time of writing this, although I know I would have many others to point out. So, if anybody's got suggestions, post away.

Last edited by Bippo Ernesti on Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/bippo-ernesti/index.htm
Masheysoup23

Masheysoup23

Male
Number of posts : 225
Infractions :
Suggest obscure games Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Suggest obscure games Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Suggest obscure games   Suggest obscure games Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 7:11 am

I'd have to say Legend of Dragoon. It's a Playstation one game, released in 2000. It's really underrated, and not very popular, but it's my favorite RPG of all time (Yes, even more than EarthBound or Mother 3).
It has likable characters, who really develop over the course of the game, and it's extremely long (4 Discs!). It plays similair to FF7, but it has a MUCH better battle system. The battle system involves things called "Additions" which require timed hits, and if done correctly, they highly increase the damage you do.
Here's a video if that didn't make sense:
Back to top Go down
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/the-boing-dimension
Jeed-Unit

Jeed-Unit

Male
Number of posts : 170
Job/hobbies : Being full of surprises
Humor : Old School
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Suggest obscure games   Suggest obscure games Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 3:53 pm

Well this game is not totally unknown, but I think it should deserve much more attention. I always found that it was one of the best platformer for the nes although it's quite short. It's just so freaking fun.