Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterTom's UstreamLog in

The first video game(s) you ever played.

Go down 
+21
SuperMario_5200
Griff
itselguapo
Macgyver947
Sisto
Quakeman224
cherry_laurel
Ulisses77
YGR
Jeed-Unit
Antzilla_94
Wanspell
Ms Saturn
Don_IQ
coldsteel1212
Kirbichu
boombastix489
wasad
ModernHyrulian
DoWhatNow
Bippo Ernesti
25 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bippo Ernesti

Bippo Ernesti

Male
Number of posts : 433
Job/hobbies : Being tiresome and awkward.
Humor : Yes, please.
Infractions :
The first video game(s) you ever played. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The first video game(s) you ever played. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-16

The first video game(s) you ever played. Empty
PostSubject: The first video game(s) you ever played.   The first video game(s) you ever played. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 5:36 pm

I remember the time when I played a video game for the first time, it was a magical and suspicious moment. That day made me what I am today (a geek, and a bad one at that), anyway, I'm here to ask you, what is the first game(s) you recall ever playing? Aside from something like, Pong, mine was probably Super Mario Bros. 1 or Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 1 (NES). Share fond memories of the times you had with your first video game(s)!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/bippo-ernesti/index.htm
DoWhatNow

Male
Number of posts : 34
Humor : :romuH
Infractions :
The first video game(s) you ever played. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The first video game(s) you ever played. Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The first video game(s) you ever played.   The first video game(s) you ever played. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 8:00 pm

Duck Hunt. My parents would always yell at me because I was going to scratch up the tv because I was scraping the light gun across the screen.
Back to top Go down
Bippo Ernesti

Bippo Ernesti

Male
Number of posts : 433
Job/hobbies : Being tiresome and awkward.
Humor : Yes, please.
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The first video game(s) you ever played.   The first video game(s) you ever played. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 10:25 am

Ah, Duck Hunt, the title screen music and the dog used to scare me. The laughing animation looked somehow scary to me. emot-laugh

On a more off-topic note, I was afraid of pretty much any video game till I was like 10, I always thought that if a game was left inside the console, a character from the game would come out of the TV.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/bippo-ernesti/index.htm
ModernHyrulian

ModernHyrulian

Male
Number of posts : 1014
Job/hobbies : Gaming
Humor : Mostly harmless
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: The first video game(s) you ever played.   The first video game(s) you ever played. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 4:44 am

The first video game I've ever played was either Super Mario All-Stars or Legend of Zelda Link's Awakening DX. Both of them were my friends' games though, since my parents never got me any video games when I was a kid. Crying or Very sad Nevertheless, I loved playing them whenever I visited, and I still consider them as two of my favorite games of all time.
Back to top Go down
wasad

wasad

Male
Number of posts : 534
Job/hobbies : Hobbies: Video Gamez
Humor : Humor? Is that some type of drug? No thanks.
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The first video game(s) you ever played.   The first video game(s) you ever played. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 5:18 am

I can't remember for sure, but I think Street Fighter II for the Sega Saturn was my first.
( My dad bought it. Don't ask me why my first game was rated T. )
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/darkmage300x
boombastix489

boombastix489

Male
Number of posts : 21
Job/hobbies : Games,Computers,Student
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: The first video game(s) you ever played.   The first video game(s) you ever played. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 5:27 am

KID ICARUS!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Kirbichu

Kirbichu

Male
Number of posts : 20
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: The first video game(s) you ever played.   The first video game(s) you ever played. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 7:39 pm

Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers: The Movie for the Genesis.
Back to top Go down
coldsteel1212
The Legendary Wolf
The Legendary Wolf
coldsteel1212

Male
Number of posts : 741
Job/hobbies : Computer hacking, pic editing, LPing
Humor : Having been raised by wolves, I gained a perverted humor.
Infractions :

Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: The first video game(s) you ever played.   The first video game(s) you ever played. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 2:39 pm

First game i played was the original Legend of Zelda on my Dad's NES! Link T.T good times
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/coldsteel1212
Don_IQ

Don_IQ

Male
Number of posts : 17
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The first video game(s) you ever played.   The first video game(s) you ever played. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 3:40 pm

My first game was Pokémon Blue for the Gameboy. I loved it.
Back to top Go down
coldsteel1212
The Legendary Wolf
The Legendary Wolf
coldsteel1212

Male
Number of posts : 741
Job/hobbies : Computer hacking, pic editing, LPing
Humor : Having been raised by wolves, I gained a perverted humor.
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The first video game(s) you ever played.   The first video game(s) you ever played. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 10:04 am

Second game i ever played was the original Super Mario Bros. if I am not mistaken.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/coldsteel1212
Ms Saturn

Ms Saturn

Female
Number of posts : 1349
Job/hobbies : Gaming
Humor : BOING! DING! ZOOM! DAKOTA!
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: The first video game(s) you ever played.   The first video game(s) you ever played. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 1:33 pm

Super Mario Bros. was my first. Duck hunt right after that. (I had the cartridge with both games on it.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/the-boing-dimension
Wanspell

Wanspell

Male
Number of posts : 30
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The first video game(s) you ever played.   The first video game(s) you ever played. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 4:26 am

Super Smash Brothers on my cousins N64, Kirby was my main character back then.
Back to top Go down
Antzilla_94

Antzilla_94

Male
Number of posts : 21
Job/hobbies : Student Athlete
Humor : Randomness.
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-04-05

PostSubject: Re: The first video game(s) you ever played.   The first video game(s) you ever played. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 8:17 am

The first games I played on each system, and handheld:
Intellivision: Snafu
Atari 2600: Raiders of the Lost Ark
NES: Mario Bros./Duck Hunt/World Class Track Meet
GB: Donkey Kong
SNES: Aladdin <<<(First Game I Ever Played, and Beat! [Age:4])
Sega Genesis: The Jungle Book
GBC: Pokemon Red Version <<<(First Handheld System)
Sega Saturn: Virtua Cop <<<(First Sega System I've owned)
N64: MarioKart 64 <<<(First Nintendo System I've owned)
PS: Final Fantasy VIII
PS2: Sly Cooper <<<(First Sony System I've owned)
GBA(SP): Donkey Kong Country
NGC: MarioKart Double Dash
XBOX: 007 Everything or Nothing <<<(First Microsoft System I've owned)
Nintendo DS: The NEW Super Mario Brothers
Wii: Wii Sports
PS3: Madden 08"
XBOX 360: Madden 09"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/RetroSwagginAntzilla
Jeed-Unit

Jeed-Unit

Male
Number of posts : 170
Job/hobbies : Being full of surprises
Humor : Old School
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: The first video game(s) you ever played.   The first video game(s) you ever played. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 3:09 pm

I was too young to remember, but it has to be either zelda 2, smb3 or smb. If not, I have no idea
Back to top Go down
YGR

YGR

Male
Number of posts : 353
Humor : Well, I watch Comedy Central, does that count?
Infractions :

Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: The first video game(s) you ever played.   The first video game(s) you ever played. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 4:40 am

My first game I ever played was Sonic the Hedgehog for Genesis.
Back to top Go down
Ulisses77

Ulisses77

Male
Number of posts : 181
Job/hobbies : Musician
Humor : Good Humor :)
Infractions :

Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: The first video game(s) you ever played.   The first video game(s) you ever played. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 10:41 pm

1st Zelda 2nd Final fantasy (It was hard to play cause I was 4 when I was playing it....)
3rd was Super Mario bros/Duck hunt.....
Back to top Go down
cherry_laurel

cherry_laurel

Female
Number of posts : 2
Job/hobbies : internet surfing, online gaming, listening to music
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-12-01

PostSubject: Re: The first video game(s) you ever played.   The first video game(s) you ever played. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 10:58 am

I remember playing Super Mario
on gameboy...the gray one.......

think that was the most popular game
in our country that time..lol..

and Street Fighter too..
Ryu and all the characters on it...

Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.dressup.me/
Quakeman224

Quakeman224

Male
Number of posts : 19
Job/hobbies : What else then food stores :P
Humor : RAWR! Im a Dragon
Infractions :

Registration date : 2008-11-23

PostSubject: Re: The first video game(s) you ever played.   The first video game(s) you ever played. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 11:35 am

1 word.

DOOM
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Quakeman224
Sisto

Sisto

Male
Number of posts : 81
Job/hobbies : Drawing, sleeping, and video games.
Humor : The good kind
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-09-24

PostSubject: Re: The first video game(s) you ever played.   The first video game(s) you ever played. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 8:02 am

Super Mario World...
Good times.
Back to top Go down
Macgyver947

Macgyver947

Male
Number of posts : 7
Job/hobbies : Computer Repair
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-11-13

PostSubject: Re: The first video game(s) you ever played.   The first video game(s) you ever played. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 3:00 pm

My first video game was Killer Instinct on the SNES. My parents bought me the SNES bundled with the game. I think I was five years old. I spent so many hours on that game until I discovered the infinite combo cheat with Cinder and then it was waaay too easy. Luckily I had gotten Super Star Wars and Super Mario RPG by then.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Macgyver947
itselguapo

itselguapo

Male
Number of posts : 129
Humor : La Penguina es en mi pantalones!!!! AYE DIOS MIO!!!!
Infractions :
The first video game(s) you ever played. Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100The first video game(s) you ever played. Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The first video game(s) you ever played.   The first video game(s) you ever played. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 4:08 am

My first videogame was between super mario bros and super mario bros 3, but i can say for sure that my first SNES game was Super mario world.
Back to top Go down
Griff

Griff

Male
Number of posts : 93
Humor : I'll sneak up behind you and POUNCE, because I am a sneaky person
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-07-01

PostSubject: Re: The first video game(s) you ever played.   The first video game(s) you ever played. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 6:16 am

Tiger Electronic handheld game of Double Dragon

before I got an NES, LOL
Back to top Go down
SuperMario_5200

SuperMario_5200

Male
Number of posts : 132
Job/hobbies : Video games Duh!
Humor : My Humor is hilarious so dont test my humor or i will final smash ur A**
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-10-08

PostSubject: Re: The first video game(s) you ever played.   The first video game(s) you ever played. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 6:19 am

My first game was The original Super Smash bros. it was one one the the best games i played as a kid
Back to top Go down
mimeman

mimeman

Male
Number of posts : 381
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: The first video game(s) you ever played.   The first video game(s) you ever played. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 12:36 am

My firrst game was pokemon yellow ... IT WAS AMAZING!
Back to top Go down
Ronso158

Ronso158

Male
Number of posts : 308
Job/hobbies : Video games.
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: The first video game(s) you ever played.   The first video game(s) you ever played. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 11:10 am

First game i ever played... Jeez that was well over 15 years ago! I think it was Super Mario world.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The first video game(s) you ever played.   The first video game(s) you ever played. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The first video game(s) you ever played.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next