Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterTom's UstreamLog in

Emergency!!! Really cool game going to be canceled!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ulisses77

Ulisses77

Male
Number of posts : 181
Job/hobbies : Musician
Humor : Good Humor :)
Infractions :
Emergency!!! Really cool game going to be canceled!! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Emergency!!! Really cool game going to be canceled!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-18

Emergency!!! Really cool game going to be canceled!! Empty
PostSubject: Emergency!!! Really cool game going to be canceled!!   Emergency!!! Really cool game going to be canceled!! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 9:07 am

PLEASE DO NOT IGNORE THIS

Winter is the name of a survival horror video game by n-Space that was in development for the Wii game console, but is currently stuck in development hell due to a lack of publisher interest. Originally announced in 2007, it was created in hopes of both reinventing the survival-horror genre and introducing a darker, more mature game to the system that reaches a demographic beyond the hard-core. The game was initially hinted at heavily on the website IGN for months as a "dark game in development for the Wii" until the game was officially unveiled on the website itself on January 20, 2009. However, due primarily to troubles locating a willing publisher, the development of Winter was eventually canceled

This is where you come in....

You will sign this petition and HELP n-Space bring back "Winter" So all the Hardcore gamers can Enjoy this Dark and Kick Ass game! :-D (Sorry If I used the *ahem* "A" Word...)

Here is the link: http://www.petitiononline.com/wiinter/petition.html

Please help....

Sincerely,
Ulisses77

:UPDATE: We need over 7000 Signatures. The Total Signatures we need is 20,000

Last edited by Ulisses77 on Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Raven_of_light
Banned!-User was Ban'd
Raven_of_light

Male
Number of posts : 52
Job/hobbies : Maintaince
Infractions :
Emergency!!! Really cool game going to be canceled!! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Emergency!!! Really cool game going to be canceled!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Emergency!!! Really cool game going to be canceled!!   Emergency!!! Really cool game going to be canceled!! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 10:09 pm

oh man i am sorry that is happening i was waiting for that game too all this time, i wondered why it wasn't out yet , but now i know why it is in development hell. well i am gonna sign this petition. i will spread the word to my friends i want to help.
Back to top Go down
coldsteel1212
The Legendary Wolf
The Legendary Wolf
coldsteel1212

Male
Number of posts : 741
Job/hobbies : Computer hacking, pic editing, LPing
Humor : Having been raised by wolves, I gained a perverted humor.
Infractions :

Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Emergency!!! Really cool game going to be canceled!!   Emergency!!! Really cool game going to be canceled!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 1:41 pm

I hope they revoke that decision and decide to bring it back. I'll sign too!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/coldsteel1212
Sneakers

Sneakers

Male
Number of posts : 13
Job/hobbies : semi-artist/cartoonist
Humor : weird
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Emergency!!! Really cool game going to be canceled!!   Emergency!!! Really cool game going to be canceled!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 11:01 am

I thought they just need a publisher to publish the game.
Back to top Go down
Ulisses77

Ulisses77

Male
Number of posts : 181
Job/hobbies : Musician
Humor : Good Humor :)
Infractions :

Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Emergency!!! Really cool game going to be canceled!!   Emergency!!! Really cool game going to be canceled!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 11:03 pm

Sneakers wrote:
I thought they just need a publisher to publish the game.
We are showing any publisher how much we want this game....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Emergency!!! Really cool game going to be canceled!!   Emergency!!! Really cool game going to be canceled!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Emergency!!! Really cool game going to be canceled!!
Page 1 of 1