Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterTom's UstreamLog in

Worst NES game you've ever played

Go down 
+24
Akagi
Ronso158
GutsyMan
SilverLPJ
Pokemon026
itselguapo
mimeman
Bippo Ernesti
thessbbmario
walrushead12345
Jeed-Unit
SpockofPaper
Ms Saturn
Masheysoup23
Game_Freak
coldsteel1212
trailerboy415
Don_IQ
KaidanXain
DarkSonic
sasuke1986
lasersamurai
Kirbichu
AsianDude
28 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
AsianDude

AsianDude

Male
Number of posts : 29
Job/hobbies : Video games... What else?
Humor : I like radom stuff.
Infractions :
Worst NES game you've ever played Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Worst NES game you've ever played Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-26

Worst NES game you've ever played Empty
PostSubject: Worst NES game you've ever played   Worst NES game you've ever played Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 5:00 am

What is the worst NES game you've EVER played? Be sure to justify you answer!
Back to top Go down
Kirbichu

Kirbichu

Male
Number of posts : 20
Infractions :
Worst NES game you've ever played Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Worst NES game you've ever played Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Worst NES game you've ever played   Worst NES game you've ever played Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 7:44 pm

Ice Climber. Boring....as....*snore*... Sleep
Back to top Go down
lasersamurai

lasersamurai

Male
Number of posts : 198
Job/hobbies : Watching anime and playing games
Infractions :

Registration date : 2008-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Worst NES game you've ever played   Worst NES game you've ever played Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 7:15 am

Vegas Dream. I was playing the slots and then all of a sudden supposedly a waitress bumps into me and says "Sorry, I'll take your coat in for cleaning" I was given a Yes or No option and I said Yes. The next thing I know it turns out she was a scammer and stole half my money!
Back to top Go down
sasuke1986

sasuke1986

Male
Number of posts : 44
Humor : Dry, I've been told
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-02-05

PostSubject: Boing!   Worst NES game you've ever played Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 9:59 pm

*gets out dusty shoebox full of NES games*

Well jeez, I can't really name any of these without starting a grudge with somebody, and I can't particularly recall any ones distinctly from memory, but if I had to choose...

Final Fantasy, because I never beat it and no matter how much I leveled up, enemies were always finding a way to tear me apart. I never really got MAD at the game like I would some other titles, but I beat those games regardless.

Honestly, though, can't really choose, yo.
Back to top Go down
DarkSonic

DarkSonic

Male
Number of posts : 250
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: Worst NES game you've ever played   Worst NES game you've ever played Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 5:11 am

uhh i would have to say Kid Icarus(sorry Tom) b/c its not that ist a bad game its just that is is total BS sometimes
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/DarkSonic015
KaidanXain
Psychokinetic Extraordinaire
Psychokinetic Extraordinaire
KaidanXain

Male
Number of posts : 82
Humor : Kaidouken!
Infractions :

Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Worst NES game you've ever played   Worst NES game you've ever played Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 1:01 pm

X-Men. Play it. You'll understand.
Back to top Go down
Don_IQ

Don_IQ

Male
Number of posts : 17
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: Worst NES game you've ever played   Worst NES game you've ever played Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 7:28 pm

I know this is clichéd but my choice would have to be Top Gun, because it's boring and you can't land the plane. But actually it is a tie with another game, The Smurfs. The jump mechanics in this game are pretty bad to say the least, you have too much things to dodge and in some levels it just has unfair difficulty(like the swamp level).
Back to top Go down
trailerboy415

Male
Number of posts : 7
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Worst NES game you've ever played   Worst NES game you've ever played Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 8:07 am

Action 52
Back to top Go down
coldsteel1212
The Legendary Wolf
The Legendary Wolf
coldsteel1212

Male
Number of posts : 741
Job/hobbies : Computer hacking, pic editing, LPing
Humor : Having been raised by wolves, I gained a perverted humor.
Infractions :

Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Worst NES game you've ever played   Worst NES game you've ever played Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 1:54 pm

I played MULE. Link T.T
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/coldsteel1212
Game_Freak

Game_Freak

Male
Job/hobbies : graphic artist, webmaster, composer
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Worst NES game you've ever played   Worst NES game you've ever played Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 10:45 am

Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde

*waves hand in a Jedi-like manner* i don't need justification.
Back to top Go down
http://gfnet.webs.com
Masheysoup23

Masheysoup23

Male
Number of posts : 225
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: Worst NES game you've ever played   Worst NES game you've ever played Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 12:47 pm

I'd have to say "Yo Noid!".
That game's just awful. The jumping mechanics are broken, and your character slides around A LOT. Some of the level design is pretty bad, too. The worst part, however, is the fact that you die in one hit. You may be thinking "That's not so bad.", but it is. When you die, you start at the BEGINNING of the level.
Then, instead of boss battles, there are these annoying pointless "Pizza Eating Contests" after each stage. They're really confusing, and just losing on it ONCE starts you at the beginning of the last level you finished. It gets EXTREMELY frustrating.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/masheysoup23
Ms Saturn

Ms Saturn

Female
Number of posts : 1349
Job/hobbies : Gaming
Humor : BOING! DING! ZOOM! DAKOTA!
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Worst NES game you've ever played   Worst NES game you've ever played Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 2:07 am

Silver Surfer. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/the-boing-dimension
SpockofPaper

SpockofPaper

Male
Number of posts : 15
Job/hobbies : Mostly games, but not always.
Humor : It depends.
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Worst NES game you've ever played   Worst NES game you've ever played Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 5:57 am

Battle Chess

Seriously, you pick a move, and it takes your piece a year to walk across the board!
Back to top Go down
coldsteel1212
The Legendary Wolf
The Legendary Wolf
coldsteel1212

Male
Number of posts : 741
Job/hobbies : Computer hacking, pic editing, LPing
Humor : Having been raised by wolves, I gained a perverted humor.
Infractions :

Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Worst NES game you've ever played   Worst NES game you've ever played Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 11:42 am

Action 52. Nuff said.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/coldsteel1212
Jeed-Unit

Jeed-Unit

Male
Number of posts : 170
Job/hobbies : Being full of surprises
Humor : Old School
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Worst NES game you've ever played   Worst NES game you've ever played Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 6:46 am

Who framed roger rabbit! Sure if I look at it these days, it wasn't that bad but god I used to hate this game when I was a kid. My older brother loved it and kept ranting it and I could never understand why. I couldn't find anything fun with it lol.

I also used to hate RoadBlasters which I own and I still don't even know why
Back to top Go down
walrushead12345

walrushead12345

Male
Number of posts : 157
Humor : define humor
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Worst NES game you've ever played   Worst NES game you've ever played Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 4:05 pm

*hides in a corner* Castlevania 2 and Action 52 x_X
Back to top Go down
thessbbmario

thessbbmario

Male
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Worst NES game you've ever played   Worst NES game you've ever played Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 8:58 am

A cart of Super Mario Bros 2 that works but is like an entirerly(I don't know how to spell) new game, because it was hacked, really really badly.
Back to top Go down
Bippo Ernesti

Bippo Ernesti

Male
Number of posts : 433
Job/hobbies : Being tiresome and awkward.
Humor : Yes, please.
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: Worst NES game you've ever played   Worst NES game you've ever played Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 4:42 pm

I usually have a frequently changing opinion on best and worst games, but at this very moment, I'd say the worst game would be Seikima II - Akuma no Gyakushuu for the NES (or Famicom, whatever), I have no idea if the game has an English release, but seeing the quality, I doubt it does.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/bippo-ernesti/index.htm
mimeman

mimeman

Male
Number of posts : 381
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Worst NES game you've ever played   Worst NES game you've ever played Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 10:41 am

top gun......(shivers)
Back to top Go down
itselguapo

itselguapo

Male
Number of posts : 129
Humor : La Penguina es en mi pantalones!!!! AYE DIOS MIO!!!!
Infractions :
Worst NES game you've ever played Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Worst NES game you've ever played Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Worst NES game you've ever played   Worst NES game you've ever played Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 5:10 am

hmmm...... i don't really know..... didn't play NES much. I got it stolen long ago. Er lets rephrase that my mom let one of her friends borrow it, and she didn't want to give it back saying "you gave this to us!" but yea..... so there on i couldn't play any NES games.
Back to top Go down
Pokemon026

Pokemon026

Number of posts : 1
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Worst NES game you've ever played   Worst NES game you've ever played Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 10:37 am

E.T. Played it online (thank god). I was literally crying from how crappy it was. I'm going to say: anyone who bought this has been ROBbed.
Yes, that was horrible.
Back to top Go down
SilverLPJ

SilverLPJ

Male
Number of posts : 9
Humor : smart
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Worst NES game you've ever played   Worst NES game you've ever played Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 1:55 am

out of all the bad NES games I've played Jaws is the worst. It's just so boring and at lest other bad games had there moment but Jaws had nothing going for it
BTW E.T. wasn't on the NES
Back to top Go down
GutsyMan

GutsyMan

Male
Job/hobbies : I have to try to kill Megaman every single week while playing Video Games...it's a bad job.
Humor : I just remembered what Humor is! It's......It's.....darn it, i forgot again.
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Worst NES game you've ever played   Worst NES game you've ever played Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 1:17 am

plau Ghostbusters......you'll see what I mean when you pop it into your NES!
Back to top Go down
GutsyMan

GutsyMan

Male
Job/hobbies : I have to try to kill Megaman every single week while playing Video Games...it's a bad job.
Humor : I just remembered what Humor is! It's......It's.....darn it, i forgot again.
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Worst NES game you've ever played   Worst NES game you've ever played Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 1:17 am

play*
Back to top Go down
Ronso158

Ronso158

Male
Number of posts : 308
Job/hobbies : Video games.
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: Worst NES game you've ever played   Worst NES game you've ever played Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 12:24 pm

Back to the future.... 3 Letters "LJN"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Worst NES game you've ever played   Worst NES game you've ever played Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Worst NES game you've ever played
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next