Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterTom's UstreamLog in

How to make an awesome Entry/Exit sound

Go down 
2 posters

Was this helpful to you?
Yes
How to make an awesome Entry/Exit sound Vote_lcap57%How to make an awesome Entry/Exit sound Vote_rcap
 57% [ 4 ]
No
How to make an awesome Entry/Exit sound Vote_lcap43%How to make an awesome Entry/Exit sound Vote_rcap
 43% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
YGR

YGR

Male
Number of posts : 353
Humor : Well, I watch Comedy Central, does that count?
Infractions :
How to make an awesome Entry/Exit sound Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100How to make an awesome Entry/Exit sound Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-19

How to make an awesome Entry/Exit sound Empty
PostSubject: How to make an awesome Entry/Exit sound   How to make an awesome Entry/Exit sound Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 5:36 am

1 (optional). Use text to speech, like from AT&T labs, which makes downloadable .wav files.
http://www.research.att.com/~ttsweb/tts/demo.php
If you just want a text to speech file, use an audio converter to convert to an .mp3 file. (Tom only accepts mp3s.) I recommend Mediaconverter
http://www.mediaconverter.org/

2. Add a cool reference. (Ex. This is delicious!) Use video portals like youtube or dailymotion and copy the url and use Mediaconverter (link shown above)

3. I recommend using Windows Movie Maker, but if you can combine two or more audio files on another program, please comment with or without a link to the program. Using Windows Movie Maker, import two or more audio files. Put it in the audio/music spot in the order you want it. Then go to File then Save Movie File, not Save project. Once you have set it up to save it to my computer, it will make it a .wma file. Once you have saved it, use mediaconverter (link shown above) and make it an .mp3 file.

4. Send the audio file attached to tom by Skype or E-mail.

And there you go! emot-awesome

If you have a Mac or another type of computer and need help which I'm sure most of you don't, any other questions, or if I made an error, comment on the thread and I will PM you or comment on the thread (depending on the question) with an answer ASAP.
Back to top Go down
ModernHyrulian

ModernHyrulian

Male
Number of posts : 1014
Job/hobbies : Gaming
Humor : Mostly harmless
Infractions :
How to make an awesome Entry/Exit sound Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100How to make an awesome Entry/Exit sound Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-24

How to make an awesome Entry/Exit sound Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to make an awesome Entry/Exit sound   How to make an awesome Entry/Exit sound Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 8:35 am

This gave me a great idea for my exit sound YGR. Thanks for the How To!
Back to top Go down

How to make an awesome Entry/Exit sound
Page 1 of 1