Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterTom's UstreamLog in

LoZ Marathon! Important Notice to all Participants!

Go down 
+19
Jeed-Unit
BigAl109
jimaka
pacman911
Ulisses77
walrushead12345
WaluiJ
KevTehNev
lasersamurai
Spinning Robo
Sonix
Smashdude29
ChaosDragoon
wasad
Ronso158
Golfpro44
FierceDiety93
mimeman
Strike2471
23 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Strike2471

Strike2471

Male
Number of posts : 46
Job/hobbies : Depends on my mood.
Humor : NO I DO NOT WANT A FISHING MAGAZINE!
Infractions :
LoZ Marathon! Important Notice to all Participants! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100LoZ Marathon! Important Notice to all Participants! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-16

LoZ Marathon! Important Notice to all Participants! Empty
PostSubject: LoZ Marathon! Important Notice to all Participants!   LoZ Marathon! Important Notice to all Participants! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 10:15 am

Some people have heard of me talking about this to Tom but we were thinking of having a LoZ marathon. This will be during the summer when people are not at school and for timezone reasons. There will be 4 people playing a different game at once. The exact date that Tom will do this is not decided and will be announced when the time gets closer. People in the stream will also get a chance to participate in this marathon. If you are wanting to be in this marathon to play a certain LoZ game then post in this topic and what game you want to play. Always make sure to check this post to see the available games left to make sure someone else didn't take it. If you ask to play a game and someone already called it, then your post will be ignored. More information will be made when the time gets closer.

Current Games Available
Twilgiht Princess GCN
Phantom Hourglass

Games Already Taken
The Wind Waker - Strike2471
Link's Awakening - Wanspell
Link's Awakening DX - Ronso158
The Legend Of Zelda: First Quest - TomBobBlender
Ocarina Of Time - RottenRalph73
Minish Cap - SpinningRobo (mimeman said he couldn't make it)
Oracle of Seasons - Wasad
Ocarina of Time: Master Quest - Sonix
The Legend of Zelda: Second Quest - SpinningRobo
Oracle of Ages - KevTehNev
A Link To The Past - ChaosDragon
Majora's Mask - Jimaka
The Adventure of Link - Jeed-Unit
Four Swords Adventures - Strike2471
Twilight Princess Wii - Azurillkirby

Here is the groupings for the games and when they will begin. It goes from left to right with left being 1st. Think that something should be changed in this list? Then post here! Tom has also already seen this list and said that this is alright.

Group 1-Wind Waker--Minish Cap-Link's Awakening DX-Phantom Hourglass

Group 2-Ocarina of Time-LoZ 2nd Quest-Master Quest-The Adventure Of Link

Group 3-Twilight Princess Wii-Oracle Of Seasons-Twilight Princess GCN-Oracle of Ages

Group 4-Majora's Mask-LoZ 1st Quest-Link-Awakening-Four Swords Adventure-A Link to the Past

EDIT: Four Swords GBA has been removed due to it lagging while being streamed.

Click Here to view the Official LoZ Marathon Page!

Last edited by Strike2471 on Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:18 am; edited 26 times in total
Back to top Go down
mimeman

mimeman

Male
Number of posts : 381
Infractions :
LoZ Marathon! Important Notice to all Participants! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100LoZ Marathon! Important Notice to all Participants! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: LoZ Marathon! Important Notice to all Participants!   LoZ Marathon! Important Notice to all Participants! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 10:16 am

I call minish cap!

but i possibly won't be able to make it, so also have a backup :3
Back to top Go down
FierceDiety93

FierceDiety93

Number of posts : 27
Infractions :

Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: LoZ Marathon! Important Notice to all Participants!   LoZ Marathon! Important Notice to all Participants! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 10:19 am

I call Twilight Princess!

Cost Protip: Make sure you specify which and do not think its your's when you do not do as such.

Last edited by coldsteel1212 on Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : WRRRYYYYYYY!!!!)
Back to top Go down
Golfpro44
Member since Month 1!
Member since Month 1!

Number of posts : 2
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: LoZ Marathon! Important Notice to all Participants!   LoZ Marathon! Important Notice to all Participants! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 10:20 am

I could help a lot with twilight princess because that is the best zelda game i have ever played. I can't wait till the marathon and if i need help i will ask a chat member. Smile
Back to top Go down
FierceDiety93

FierceDiety93

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: LoZ Marathon! Important Notice to all Participants!   LoZ Marathon! Important Notice to all Participants! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 10:20 am

I called it! XD its miiiiiine!!!!
Back to top Go down
Ronso158

Ronso158

Male
Number of posts : 308
Job/hobbies : Video games.
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: LoZ Marathon! Important Notice to all Participants!   LoZ Marathon! Important Notice to all Participants! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 10:21 am

I'll be Willing to Do the GBA Four swords If anyone wants to Netplay
Back to top Go down
FierceDiety93

FierceDiety93

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: LoZ Marathon! Important Notice to all Participants!   LoZ Marathon! Important Notice to all Participants! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 10:22 am

He can co-host with me! That'd be awsome!
Back to top Go down
wasad

wasad

Male
Number of posts : 534
Job/hobbies : Hobbies: Video Gamez
Humor : Humor? Is that some type of drug? No thanks.
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: LoZ Marathon! Important Notice to all Participants!   LoZ Marathon! Important Notice to all Participants! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 10:24 am

Yes, I will do Oracle of Seasons. YES I WILL.

Ok so add me already Very Happy

Last edited by wasad on Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/darkmage300x
ChaosDragoon

ChaosDragoon

Number of posts : 17
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: LoZ Marathon! Important Notice to all Participants!   LoZ Marathon! Important Notice to all Participants! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 10:25 am

I would go for a Link to the Past...I will have to take off work though so I'd want to know what day it is at least a week before so that I can request off for it.
Back to top Go down
FierceDiety93

FierceDiety93

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: LoZ Marathon! Important Notice to all Participants!   LoZ Marathon! Important Notice to all Participants! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 10:33 am

oh crap...what TP version will Tom be playing? Gamecube or Wii?
Back to top Go down
FierceDiety93

FierceDiety93

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: LoZ Marathon! Important Notice to all Participants!   LoZ Marathon! Important Notice to all Participants! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 10:38 am

Oh i get to choose? Can we do the Wii version? Considering Tom is right handed, (lol) and I have more experience w/ that version then the flipped, GC version.
Back to top Go down
FierceDiety93

FierceDiety93

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: LoZ Marathon! Important Notice to all Participants!   LoZ Marathon! Important Notice to all Participants! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 10:41 am

Well...playing it twice will be repetative...its the same game, only a Mirror image...but whatever.= P
Back to top Go down
Smashdude29
Official Kirbeh Masta'!/Here since Month 1!
Smashdude29

Male
Number of posts : 355
Job/hobbies : hmmm...
Humor : That's what she said!
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: LoZ Marathon! Important Notice to all Participants!   LoZ Marathon! Important Notice to all Participants! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 10:42 am

4 Swords GBA, and i could Netplay
<-------------I call red link
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/smashdude29
FierceDiety93

FierceDiety93

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: LoZ Marathon! Important Notice to all Participants!   LoZ Marathon! Important Notice to all Participants! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 10:45 am

I think GolfPro should get to co-host the GCN version since he called it 2nd. = /
Back to top Go down
Sonix
I AM THE COHOST!
Sonix

Male
Number of posts : 56
Humor : Plenty
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: LoZ Marathon! Important Notice to all Participants!   LoZ Marathon! Important Notice to all Participants! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 5:03 am

Bit of a question.... Do we have to be able to stream it? That didn't seem to be clarified.

Either way, I'm calling OoT:Master Quest. :3
Back to top Go down
http://www.animecubed.com/billy/?Sonix
Strike2471

Strike2471

Male
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: LoZ Marathon! Important Notice to all Participants!   LoZ Marathon! Important Notice to all Participants! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 8:50 am

Sonix wrote:
Bit of a question.... Do we have to be able to stream it? That didn't seem to be clarified.

Well I wasn't sure if I needed to add this, but yes you will have to be able to stream it. How else can others see it?
Back to top Go down
Spinning Robo

Number of posts : 9
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: LoZ Marathon! Important Notice to all Participants!   LoZ Marathon! Important Notice to all Participants! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 12:11 pm

Signin' up for legend of zelda: second quest
Back to top Go down
lasersamurai

lasersamurai

Male
Number of posts : 198
Job/hobbies : Watching anime and playing games
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: LoZ Marathon! Important Notice to all Participants!   LoZ Marathon! Important Notice to all Participants! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 7:55 am

Not sure if I could But I call 4 Swords Adventures, if I find a way to.
Back to top Go down
KevTehNev
Official TBB Community Leader/Hardcore MOTHER Fan
Official TBB Community Leader/Hardcore MOTHER Fan
KevTehNev

Male
Number of posts : 211
Job/hobbies : Video Games, Anime, Females, Drawing
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: LoZ Marathon! Important Notice to all Participants!   LoZ Marathon! Important Notice to all Participants! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 11:36 am

I call Ages Razz
Back to top Go down
Smashdude29
Smashdude29

Male
Number of posts : 355
Job/hobbies : hmmm...
Humor : That's what she said!
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: LoZ Marathon! Important Notice to all Participants!   LoZ Marathon! Important Notice to all Participants! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 5:09 am

I forget, do we NEED 4 people to attempt 4 swords GBA? or does the game only let you have 2 or 3
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/smashdude29
Spinning Robo

Number of posts : 9
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: LoZ Marathon! Important Notice to all Participants!   LoZ Marathon! Important Notice to all Participants! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 6:27 am

I think I will also sign up for minish cap for if mimeman can not make it (this is ok right??)
Back to top Go down
Strike2471

Strike2471

Male
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: LoZ Marathon! Important Notice to all Participants!   LoZ Marathon! Important Notice to all Participants! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 6:53 am

Smashdude29 wrote:
I forget, do we NEED 4 people to attempt 4 swords GBA? or does the game only let you have 2 or 3

It isn't needed to have 4 people for Four Swords GBA, but it would be nice to get 4 people to play.

Spinning Robo wrote:
I think I will also sign up for minish cap for if mimeman can not make it (this is ok right??)

Yes it is alright for you to sign up for more then 1 game, but it would be fair to play only 1 game for each person. If someone else wants to be a backup for mimeman and they are not signed up yet, then I will sign you up.
Back to top Go down
FierceDiety93

FierceDiety93

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: LoZ Marathon! Important Notice to all Participants!   LoZ Marathon! Important Notice to all Participants! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 8:16 am

okay...im confused. I can Co-host for TP wii, but i cant stream it myself. Is that what the plan is? Or is Tom still going to play, while i co-host?
Back to top Go down
FierceDiety93

FierceDiety93

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: LoZ Marathon! Important Notice to all Participants!   LoZ Marathon! Important Notice to all Participants! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 9:09 am

okay...im confused. I can Co-host for TP wii, but i cant stream it myself. Is that what the plan is? Or is Tom still going to play, while i co-host?
Back to top Go down
Strike2471

Strike2471

Male
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: LoZ Marathon! Important Notice to all Participants!   LoZ Marathon! Important Notice to all Participants! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 10:04 am

FierceDiety93 wrote:

Tom is only going to play one game which is The Legend Of Zelda: First Quest and he isn't going to have a co-host for that game. This marathon involves the chat members playing the game for others to enjoy. We have to be able to stream for this reason. I hope this answers your question.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LoZ Marathon! Important Notice to all Participants!   LoZ Marathon! Important Notice to all Participants! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LoZ Marathon! Important Notice to all Participants!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next