Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterTom's UstreamLog in

Foxtrot's untitled game project #1 - stick figures

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Foxtrot200
Official TBB Techno-King/Here since Month 2!
Foxtrot200

Male
Number of posts : 306
Location : On a spot, in a room, in a house, on a lot, on a planet, in a galaxy, in a universe!
Job/hobbies : Moderating
Humor : Mischevious >:}
Infractions :
Foxtrot's untitled game project #1 - stick figures Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Foxtrot's untitled game project #1 - stick figures Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-16

Foxtrot's untitled game project #1 - stick figures Empty
PostSubject: Foxtrot's untitled game project #1 - stick figures   Foxtrot's untitled game project #1 - stick figures Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 12:44 pm

Hi, everyone! I'm here to discuss my upcoming game, that, sadly, isn't anywhere near completion anytime soon. This has been a solo project, but now, I'm trying to recruit anyone I can. What I need are testers, music composers, image artists (must be able to make animations), and anyone skilled in Game Maker Language (for debugging).

If you'd like to sign up, please reply to this post with the position(s) you'd like to take. Even if you don't sign up, you are welcome to try the demo and send me your feedback. I'd really appreciate it Very Happy . And don't be afraid to be critical or harsh and Don't be afraid to tell the truth. Even if it hurts, I need the negative criticism so I know what to fix. Thanks in advance for your support.

-Foxtrot200

DOWNLOAD:
http://www.box.net/shared/drot259v1q

Screenshots:

Intro screen (Demo only)
Foxtrot's untitled game project #1 - stick figures Screenie1

Test level (Demo only)
Foxtrot's untitled game project #1 - stick figures Screenie2

Mini-Game (Extended version may live to final game)
Foxtrot's untitled game project #1 - stick figures Screenie3
Back to top Go down
http://foxtrot200.netii.net
Jeed-Unit

Jeed-Unit

Male
Number of posts : 170
Job/hobbies : Being full of surprises
Humor : Old School
Infractions :
Foxtrot's untitled game project #1 - stick figures Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Foxtrot's untitled game project #1 - stick figures Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Foxtrot's untitled game project #1 - stick figures   Foxtrot's untitled game project #1 - stick figures Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 4:01 pm

Hmm that was weird for sure, interesting though, kind of reminds of lemming Wink. Anyway it's hard to say much from such a small demo, everythings seem to be working correctly so that's a good start. Oh and if you really have a problem with gamemaker and you really can't get around it, I'd might be able to help you but that's about it, I'd need to finish my own projects first >_< Anyway, good luck with this.
Back to top Go down
Foxtrot200
Foxtrot200

Male
Number of posts : 306
Location : On a spot, in a room, in a house, on a lot, on a planet, in a galaxy, in a universe!
Job/hobbies : Moderating
Humor : Mischevious >:}
Infractions :

Registration date : 2008-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Foxtrot's untitled game project #1 - stick figures   Foxtrot's untitled game project #1 - stick figures Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 5:08 pm

I can work with GM just fine. I just need someone to swap codes with from time to time. I've hit a couple snags working with the game as far as it's come, but a lot of success has come out of it. I hope you're experienced in GML Pro Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://foxtrot200.netii.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Foxtrot's untitled game project #1 - stick figures   Foxtrot's untitled game project #1 - stick figures Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Foxtrot's untitled game project #1 - stick figures
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off-Topic Forums :: Off-Topic Discussion-
Jump to: