Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterTom's UstreamLog in

TBB Custom Page

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pete993
The Ultimate Mario Fanatic
Pete993

Male
Number of posts : 151
Job/hobbies : Gaming, hacking, Mario
Humor : YOUR FACE! HA!
Infractions :
TBB Custom Page Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TBB Custom Page Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-16

TBB Custom Page Empty
PostSubject: TBB Custom Page   TBB Custom Page Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 5:11 am

Okay so I've taken the time to figure out some way to embed the stream on a very basic page and ALSO include a popup window for it (And believe me that isn't the easiest thing to do, unless you're willing to learn how to make one yourself).

So just copy and paste this into a notepad document and save it as "Tom's Stream.html" or something.

Code:
<script type="text/javascript">
// Popup window code
function newPopup(url) {
   popupWindow = window.open(
      url,'popUpWindow','height=320,width=400,resizable=yes')
}
</script>
<object id="utv_o_322919" height="326" width="400" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000"><param value="http://www.ustream.tv/flash/live/229540" name="movie" /><param value="true" name="allowFullScreen" /><param value="always" name="allowscriptAccess" /><param value="transparent" name="wmode" /><param value="viewcount=true&autoplay=false&brand=embed&" name="flashvars" /><embed name="utv_e_218829" id="utv_e_209572" flashvars="viewcount=true&autoplay=false&brand=embed&" height="320" width="400" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" wmode="transparent" src="http://www.ustream.tv/flash/live/229540" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" /></object>
<br>
<a href="Javascript:newPopup('http://www.ustream.tv/flash/live/1/229540');">Open in popup window</a>
(Note that the page will not have a title as it is.)
If anybody knows HTML and would like to improve upon this then please feel free to do so. Just make sure to let me know so I can update the post.
Back to top Go down
AsianDude

AsianDude

Male
Number of posts : 29
Job/hobbies : Video games... What else?
Humor : I like radom stuff.
Infractions :

Registration date : 2008-11-26

TBB Custom Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: TBB Custom Page   TBB Custom Page Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 11:36 am

I know a little bit of HTML so tell me what you need! Hopefully, I can help. Very Happy Don't expect any miracles because my knowledge of HTML is very basic. Link Hurt
Back to top Go down
shaky-jake

shaky-jake

Male
Number of posts : 85
Job/hobbies : Playing Music, Designing slides, logos, myspaces e.t.c, sleeping.
Infractions :

Registration date : 2008-11-16

TBB Custom Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: TBB Custom Page   TBB Custom Page Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 11:57 pm

I know quite alot HTML, as I design websites and myspace layouts for people. I'd be happy to help to. Link n_n
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TBB Custom Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: TBB Custom Page   TBB Custom Page Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TBB Custom Page
Page 1 of 1