Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterTom's UstreamLog in

Swine flu. What are you doing about it?

Go down 
+6
Griff
Delta4845
Media-Lite
AsianDude
Ulisses77
YGR
10 posters
AuthorMessage
YGR

YGR

Male
Number of posts : 353
Humor : Well, I watch Comedy Central, does that count?
Infractions :
Swine flu. What are you doing about it? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Swine flu. What are you doing about it? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-19

Swine flu. What are you doing about it? Empty
PostSubject: Swine flu. What are you doing about it?   Swine flu. What are you doing about it? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 7:38 am

There's only one simple thing you need to do. WASH YOUR HANDS. If you have any comments on this spread of swine flu or know any good treatments, go ahead and post it here!
Back to top Go down
Ulisses77

Ulisses77

Male
Number of posts : 181
Job/hobbies : Musician
Humor : Good Humor :)
Infractions :
Swine flu. What are you doing about it? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Swine flu. What are you doing about it? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Swine flu. What are you doing about it?   Swine flu. What are you doing about it? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 11:06 pm

Bring a bottle of hand sanitizer with at ALL times....
Back to top Go down
AsianDude

AsianDude

Male
Number of posts : 29
Job/hobbies : Video games... What else?
Humor : I like radom stuff.
Infractions :

Registration date : 2008-11-26

PostSubject: Re: Swine flu. What are you doing about it?   Swine flu. What are you doing about it? Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 11:44 am

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! Contracting Swine Flu might be a good thing since the schools will have to close down. I heard that this one school in my area had to close down for 2 weeks! So Swine Flu is a GOOD thing!
Back to top Go down
Media-Lite

Media-Lite

Male
Number of posts : 28
Job/hobbies : Media-Lite INC CEO
Humor : ?? Yes I gues I have humor
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Swine flu. What are you doing about it?   Swine flu. What are you doing about it? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 7:22 am

Well, seeing that this whole Swine Flu scandal is done with I believe it is actually safe to walk out in public without thinking you will be killed from a flu.... The strange thing is, it stopped while school season was in.... Makes you wonder actually, could some doctor start this so schools would be dropped? You never know actually.
Back to top Go down
http://www.media-lite.com
Delta4845

Delta4845

Male
Number of posts : 232
Job/hobbies : Stream Boird
Humor : Dead-pan
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Swine flu. What are you doing about it?   Swine flu. What are you doing about it? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 7:26 am

I'm waiting till the next epidemic Very Happy , then labeling people I don't like as unclean so they will be killed to provide a sense of Quarantine
Back to top Go down
http://escapistmagazine.com
Media-Lite

Media-Lite

Male
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: Swine flu. What are you doing about it?   Swine flu. What are you doing about it? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 7:27 am

Lol, I have a feeling the next one will be around Fall or Winter, just because School is in.
Back to top Go down
Griff

Griff

Male
Number of posts : 93
Humor : I'll sneak up behind you and POUNCE, because I am a sneaky person
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Swine flu. What are you doing about it?   Swine flu. What are you doing about it? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 4:19 pm

Washing hands seems mostly all one can do.
Back to top Go down
coldsteel1212
The Legendary Wolf
The Legendary Wolf
coldsteel1212

Male
Number of posts : 741
Job/hobbies : Computer hacking, pic editing, LPing
Humor : Having been raised by wolves, I gained a perverted humor.
Infractions :

Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Swine flu. What are you doing about it?   Swine flu. What are you doing about it? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 2:43 am

Washing hands isn't bad, but its far from effective for the reason being if someone DOES have it and rubs your back, what are you gonna do? Rub hand sanitizer on you back? lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/coldsteel1212
Media-Lite

Media-Lite

Male
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: Swine flu. What are you doing about it?   Swine flu. What are you doing about it? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 3:42 am

coldsteel1212 wrote:
Washing hands isn't bad, but its far from effective for the reason being if someone DOES have it and rubs your back, what are you gonna do? Rub hand sanitizer on you back? lol

Lol very true, but think about it... are you hearing anymore about this "Swine Flu" ever since school has let out? No.
Back to top Go down
Ulisses77

Ulisses77

Male
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: Swine flu. What are you doing about it?   Swine flu. What are you doing about it? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 10:12 am

The swine flu is not a big deal guys.
Sure you can get it if you got your flu shot, but it's going to be okay.
Just drink orange juice now and then and you'll be alright.
If you have any symptoms, stay at your house for a week without any physical contact.
If it gets worse, go to your doctor immediately... Link Hurt
Back to top Go down
Media-Lite

Media-Lite

Male
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: Swine flu. What are you doing about it?   Swine flu. What are you doing about it? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 4:20 am

Lol like I have said previous times, I believe its all done and over with, so really there is no possible worry for this to occur any time soon until Fall or Winter.
Back to top Go down
Ulisses77

Ulisses77

Male
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: Swine flu. What are you doing about it?   Swine flu. What are you doing about it? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 5:14 am

I'm Sorry to tell you this but I Have been infected with H1n1 (swine FLU)
I have to wear facemask for week ,plus I have to wear it in Public.
If you have SwineFlu or have any symptoms like fever, coughing, chills, stuffy or runny nose.
Please stay home and go to your doctor... Link -_-
Back to top Go down
yuki_fox_demon
TBB Official Community Leader/Marshmallow Ghost
yuki_fox_demon

Female
Number of posts : 451
Job/hobbies : book-addict, writing, drawing, staying up *way* too late on tom's stream (X3), playing video games
Humor : "Moo" "Marshmallow" "Pkowr!"
Infractions :

Registration date : 2008-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Swine flu. What are you doing about it?   Swine flu. What are you doing about it? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 2:16 am

actually, if you go to a university, you hear about it constantly. swine flu is still around, same as the regular flu. from what i've heard, it's mostly only dangerous for those with low immune systems (children, elderly, or pregnant women especially). that doesn't mean it isn't serious. everyone seems to forget that the flu can actually kill you, as people saw when there was an outbreak before we had the technology to treat it. the best thing you can do, especially since it's flu season anyway, is always wash your hands, go to the doctor if you think you might be sick, and stay home from school if you are. i can't count the number of people who come to our university that are wearing face masks or are sick. it's in the attendence policy for most schools (that i know of) that you MUST be excused for being absent if you have a doctor's excuse, so you dont have to worry about missing work. well, unless you have a jerkface of a teacher/professor.
Back to top Go down
boombastix489

boombastix489

Male
Number of posts : 21
Job/hobbies : Games,Computers,Student
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Swine flu. What are you doing about it?   Swine flu. What are you doing about it? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 4:37 am

the thing i dont get is the swine flu was hitting us back in december but we werent making any vaccines until now what is up with that
Back to top Go down
yuki_fox_demon
yuki_fox_demon

Female
Number of posts : 451
Job/hobbies : book-addict, writing, drawing, staying up *way* too late on tom's stream (X3), playing video games
Humor : "Moo" "Marshmallow" "Pkowr!"
Infractions :

Registration date : 2008-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Swine flu. What are you doing about it?   Swine flu. What are you doing about it? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 11:49 pm

it takes a while to actually get the vaccines made. you have to have the actual virus to make a vaccine for it, and they needed to have enough to distribute to everyone
Back to top Go down
Zew 39

Zew 39

Male
Number of posts : 287
Humor : When people try to think of something clever to put here.
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Swine flu. What are you doing about it?   Swine flu. What are you doing about it? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 9:12 am

I havent got Swine Fluu yet!! =D
It makes me feel like i just one a halo match with zero deaths!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Swine flu. What are you doing about it?   Swine flu. What are you doing about it? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Swine flu. What are you doing about it?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off-Topic Forums :: Serious Discussion-
Jump to: