Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterTom's UstreamLog in

E3 2009: Sony

Go down 
+2
Delta4845
TomBobBlender
6 posters
AuthorMessage
TomBobBlender
Admin
Admin
TomBobBlender

Male
Number of posts : 95
Job/hobbies : Music Teacher
Humor : Happy
Infractions :
E3 2009: Sony Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100E3 2009: Sony Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-16

E3 2009: Sony Empty
PostSubject: E3 2009: Sony   E3 2009: Sony Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 2:16 am

Please share your thoughts on Sony's E3 presentation.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tombobblender.com
Delta4845

Delta4845

Male
Number of posts : 232
Job/hobbies : Stream Boird
Humor : Dead-pan
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: E3 2009: Sony   E3 2009: Sony Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 2:55 am

I liked what Sony showed this year, it was just good =\
Back to top Go down
http://escapistmagazine.com
IXCE

IXCE

Male
Number of posts : 46
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: E3 2009: Sony   E3 2009: Sony Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 3:09 am

Well everyone has to agree their presentation was paced well and showed us what we wanted: GAMES

I was a little disappointed at first since the first hour had some very exciting games but for the PSP which I don't own nor do I want to buy. After that with the presentation of the Wiimote stuff and kept suprising us with more games was great. It definitely destroyed Microsoft's conference and gave what the Playstation fans been wanting and more.

Sony hands down won E3 but either way I'm pretty sure everyone is excited no matter which system they own.
Back to top Go down
AncientGuru
The Purveyor of Wisdom & Insight
The Purveyor of Wisdom & Insight
AncientGuru

Male
Number of posts : 129
Job/hobbies : Game Designer
Humor : dirty?
Infractions :

Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: E3 2009: Sony   E3 2009: Sony Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 3:11 am

Sony started decently, followed it with way too much talk, then went to the PSP Go which was completely meh. Had two videos that looked cool but didn't identify the games...and then we got the new motion controller with the eyetoy thing. That was amazing and it never stopped. They had the conference of the show.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hammcode.com
Akagi

Akagi

Male
Number of posts : 54
Job/hobbies : Whatever I do at the hospital, I get overpaid for doing it!
Humor : Late night stream chat.
Infractions :

Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: E3 2009: Sony   E3 2009: Sony Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 3:28 am

Sony surprised me. I didn't think they would do much better than Microsoft, but they showed me, and probably a lot of people.

The PSP Go is meh. I'm sure they wanted to cut down on the obvious hacking of their PSP systems, and I'm guess that the PSP 3000 didn't do too well selling over. Wasn't enough of a change for the consumers to fork over that much money for a new one. That said, the design of the PSP Go is very sidekickish, but the lack of an analog stick makes me wonder how different the feel of the games will go.

The games for the PSP though have taken a good direction. They put Little Big Planet and Metal Gear Solid on the PSP which I think is a definite good move for them as they're usually pretty good with Sony consumers.

Now the biggest things that the PS3 brought was the motion controls that had such an amazing response time, and I believe blows the wii remote out of the water. So many possibilities. As I'm a huge Final Fantasy fan, I'm intrigued still about Final Fantasy XIII and Final Fantasy XIV. Although I think it was too soon to release them both at the same time.

That being said... it is almost definite that my opinion for the PS3 has been swayed and I will probably purchase one in the near future.
Back to top Go down
YGR

YGR

Male
Number of posts : 353
Humor : Well, I watch Comedy Central, does that count?
Infractions :

Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: E3 2009: Sony   E3 2009: Sony Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 1:43 am

GRAN TURISMO! I've been waiting for GT5 to come out, and with that footage I'm really excited. The fact that Sony announced games still being released for PS2 was great, I was shocked people still bought that system. PSP I thought stole the show, especially with Hannah Montana. XD That was really funny when people actually cheered that. Seeing LBP coming to PSP was not a surprise, but Peace Walker was a surprise to me, that story looks very entertaining. The PSP Go was meh, it does look sidekickish as Akagi said. The announced of Gran Turismo PSP was great to hear, PSP deserves a Gran Turismo game, I think this has been a concept since after the release of GT4 for PS2.

Assassin's Creed 2 looks amazing, I've never tried the game, but I might think about trying this game out. MAG looked unbelievable, seems like a new WoW for Consoles. Also I like the footage of Playstation Home, I think I might get one today. The motion controlled thing with the PS EYE looks like my time to buy a PS EYE and get what looks like a cooler Eye Toy game.

FF XIII of course looked awesome, but I don't like the fact they showed FF XIV that early, I think they should've saved that for next year, I understand we want to see the future, but not that late into the future.

I think in the future PSN will be better than XBOX Live and at the best price, FREE. I think Sony stole the show at E3, they had the best conference at E3. PS3 shall live on with the best to come!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: E3 2009: Sony   E3 2009: Sony Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

E3 2009: Sony
Page 1 of 1