Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterTom's UstreamLog in

To the candidates that aren't able to make slides for the election:

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
touki

touki

Male
Number of posts : 14
Job/hobbies : Video games, Graphic Design, Films & Movies
Humor : is great
Infractions :
To the candidates that aren't able to make slides for the election: Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100To the candidates that aren't able to make slides for the election: Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-05-12

To the candidates that aren't able to make slides for the election: Empty
PostSubject: To the candidates that aren't able to make slides for the election:   To the candidates that aren't able to make slides for the election: Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 3:16 pm

I'm willing to make a slide for those who don't have the program, or know how, to make a slide for the upcoming election.
Just leave your name, the position you're running for, and any specifics like catch phrase, color, or a specific image or character.
(I'd prefer you post or send me the image that you want on it)

Note:
I will only make one per person!
Also the concept must be simple. I don't want someone to be elected due to a crazy flashy advertisement.
This is just to get your name out there!

If you're curious about my photoshop ability, here are some past slides I made:
Also, I'm not taking credit for the actual character images, especially the DK one, I just crop the pictures and create the text and generally edit them.
To the candidates that aren't able to make slides for the election: DKslideTo the candidates that aren't able to make slides for the election: EmeraldSlideTo the candidates that aren't able to make slides for the election: FF6slideTo the candidates that aren't able to make slides for the election: Neverforgetbrawl2To the candidates that aren't able to make slides for the election: StarfoxMondaySlide

Last edited by touki on Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/noisextank
lasersamurai

lasersamurai

Male
Number of posts : 198
Job/hobbies : Watching anime and playing games
Infractions :
To the candidates that aren't able to make slides for the election: Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100To the candidates that aren't able to make slides for the election: Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-16

PostSubject: Re: To the candidates that aren't able to make slides for the election:   To the candidates that aren't able to make slides for the election: Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 12:59 am

Hey, if you could make a slide for me that would be awesome. Link Lolz I'm running for Treasurer and I have a Final Fantasy IV image if you could possibly use that:

To the candidates that aren't able to make slides for the election: Final-fantasy

Thanks so much for taking the time to do this.
Back to top Go down
touki

touki

Male
Number of posts : 14
Job/hobbies : Video games, Graphic Design, Films & Movies
Humor : is great
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-05-12

PostSubject: Re: To the candidates that aren't able to make slides for the election:   To the candidates that aren't able to make slides for the election: Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 1:30 am

here you are (if there is something you would like me to change just tell me) :
To the candidates that aren't able to make slides for the election: LS_slide
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/noisextank
lasersamurai

lasersamurai

Male
Number of posts : 198
Job/hobbies : Watching anime and playing games
Infractions :

Registration date : 2008-11-16

PostSubject: Re: To the candidates that aren't able to make slides for the election:   To the candidates that aren't able to make slides for the election: Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 1:36 am

Thanks! It's perfect Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To the candidates that aren't able to make slides for the election:   To the candidates that aren't able to make slides for the election: Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To the candidates that aren't able to make slides for the election:
Page 1 of 1