Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterTom's UstreamLog in

Complaints from Tourists...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Stuart444

Male
Number of posts : 18
Job/hobbies : Student, hobbies include playing video games
Humor : o.o huh
Infractions :
Complaints from Tourists... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Complaints from Tourists... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-05-18

Complaints from Tourists... Empty
PostSubject: Complaints from Tourists...   Complaints from Tourists... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 10:52 pm

(I hope this is in the right place) I'll copy and paste what I said on another forum:

In the Daily Record today (page 8 ) they have listed a bunch of complaints that travel reps have gotten from tourists. Some of these are just hilarious XD. Here are some I found very funny, most of it is all copied word for word:

"We booked an excursion to a water park but no one told us we had to bring our swimming costumes and towels"

"The beach was too sandy"

"Topless sunbathing on the beach should be banned. The holiday was ruined as my husband spent all day looking at other women."

"No one told us there would be fish in the sea. The children were startled"

"It took us nine hours to fly home from Jamaica to England. It only took the Americans three hours to get home"

"I compared the size of our one-bedroom apartment to our friends' three-bedroom apartment and ours was significantly smaller"

"The brochure stated: 'No hairdressers at the accommodation.' We're trainee hairdressers - will we be OK staying here?"

"There are too many Spanish people. The receptionist speaks Spanish. The food is Spanish. Too many foreigners."

"We had to queue outside with no air conditioning."

"I was bitten by a mosquito, no one said they could bite."

"My fiancé and I booked a twin-bedded room but we were placed in a double bedded room. We now hold you responsible for the fact that I find myself pregnant. This would not have happened if you had put us in the room that we booked."

An American lady tourist visiting the amphitheatre at Epheseus, Turkey said: "If this had been built in America they would have put an elevator in."

"An American couple had travelled to the north of Norway to see the midnight sun, but as they stood there they complained that it was the same sun as home in America and wanted their money back".

On a visit to Lapland: "The disappointment telling the children that the reindeer could not fly was incredible... you must state this in your brochure in future."

"I realise that there is no electricity in the wilderness cabins but there should have been somewhere to charge my phone."

"I was shocked to discover on arriving that my Spanish pesetas were no longer accepted."

"You said that your local Slovenian reps spoke English but you failed to mention the Slovenian accents."
Back to top Go down
Smashdude29
Official Kirbeh Masta'!/Here since Month 1!
Official Kirbeh Masta'!/Here since Month 1!
Smashdude29

Male
Number of posts : 355
Job/hobbies : hmmm...
Humor : That's what she said!
Infractions :
Complaints from Tourists... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Complaints from Tourists... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Complaints from Tourists...   Complaints from Tourists... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 1:01 pm

I live in Florida, so I hear alot of these stupid complaints, i'll see if i can remember some later.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/smashdude29
yuki_fox_demon
TBB Official Community Leader/Marshmallow Ghost
TBB Official Community Leader/Marshmallow Ghost
yuki_fox_demon

Female
Number of posts : 451
Job/hobbies : book-addict, writing, drawing, staying up *way* too late on tom's stream (X3), playing video games
Humor : "Moo" "Marshmallow" "Pkowr!"
Infractions :

Registration date : 2008-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Complaints from Tourists...   Complaints from Tourists... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 12:02 am

hahahaha!!! omg, i think the one about the pregnant lady is my favorite XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Complaints from Tourists...   Complaints from Tourists... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Complaints from Tourists...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off-Topic Forums :: Off-Topic Discussion-
Jump to: