Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterTom's UstreamLog in

What's your favorite genre of games?

Go down 
+3
pacman911
YGR
wasad
7 posters
AuthorMessage
wasad

wasad

Male
Number of posts : 534
Job/hobbies : Hobbies: Video Gamez
Humor : Humor? Is that some type of drug? No thanks.
Infractions :
What's your favorite genre of games? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What's your favorite genre of games? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-16

What's your favorite genre of games? Empty
PostSubject: What's your favorite genre of games?   What's your favorite genre of games? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 1:13 am

So, what's your favorite genre of games? Everyone has a different preference, now let's hear yours!

For me, I like RPGs, mainly turn-based ones. I like RPGs because you don't need skill so much as opposed to other games like fighting games.

Hmm, I think Adventure games come second for me. Once again, you don't need as much skill as other games.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/darkmage300x
YGR

YGR

Male
Number of posts : 353
Humor : Well, I watch Comedy Central, does that count?
Infractions :
What's your favorite genre of games? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What's your favorite genre of games? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite genre of games?   What's your favorite genre of games? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 2:12 am

Racing and sports games. Some action and RPGs.
Back to top Go down
pacman911

pacman911

Male
Number of posts : 251
Job/hobbies : What is a Job?
Humor : Haha... What?
Infractions :

Registration date : 2008-12-14

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite genre of games?   What's your favorite genre of games? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 4:38 am

Platformers (2D and 3D) and Puzzle Games...
Back to top Go down
http://dontyouevendareclickonthislinkbecauseitwillsurelyjusttake
Jeed-Unit

Jeed-Unit

Male
Number of posts : 170
Job/hobbies : Being full of surprises
Humor : Old School
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite genre of games?   What's your favorite genre of games? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 4:48 am

Well I love anything old school >_<, but I especially prefer 2d platformers, dungeon crawl rpgs, puzzle, racing, turn based strategy games and shoot em up(especially vertical but horizontal are great too). But anyway, as long as a game is challenging, I'm buying! Razz
Back to top Go down
chuckroast

chuckroast

Male
Number of posts : 184
Humor : The Falcon Punch is Over 9000 Spartan Mudkips
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite genre of games?   What's your favorite genre of games? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 5:40 am

Are Pee Gees for me please :>
Back to top Go down
DoWhatNow

Male
Number of posts : 34
Humor : :romuH
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite genre of games?   What's your favorite genre of games? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 6:23 am

FPSes, adventure games, and, according to wikipedia, vehicular combat games (MechWarrior)
Back to top Go down
Griff

Griff

Male
Number of posts : 93
Humor : I'll sneak up behind you and POUNCE, because I am a sneaky person
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-07-01

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite genre of games?   What's your favorite genre of games? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 1:16 pm

Adventure games
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite genre of games?   What's your favorite genre of games? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's your favorite genre of games?
Page 1 of 1