Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterTom's UstreamLog in

Pretend to be another user! (the better you do, the more cookies you get!)

Go down 
+6
Azurillkirby-AK
pacman911
lasersamurai
chuckroast
Griff
GutsyMan
10 posters
AuthorMessage
GutsyMan

GutsyMan

Male
Number of posts : 44
Job/hobbies : I have to try to kill Megaman every single week while playing Video Games...it's a bad job.
Humor : I just remembered what Humor is! It's......It's.....darn it, i forgot again.
Infractions :
Pretend to be another user! (the better you do, the more cookies you get!) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Pretend to be another user! (the better you do, the more cookies you get!) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-07-06

Pretend to be another user! (the better you do, the more cookies you get!) Empty
PostSubject: Pretend to be another user! (the better you do, the more cookies you get!)   Pretend to be another user! (the better you do, the more cookies you get!) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 5:53 am

Just pretend to be another user! Like this: Hi, i'm Mr Yupperz and i LOVE to play the piano and play video games!
Back to top Go down
Griff

Griff

Male
Number of posts : 93
Humor : I'll sneak up behind you and POUNCE, because I am a sneaky person
Infractions :
Pretend to be another user! (the better you do, the more cookies you get!) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Pretend to be another user! (the better you do, the more cookies you get!) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-07-01

Pretend to be another user! (the better you do, the more cookies you get!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pretend to be another user! (the better you do, the more cookies you get!)   Pretend to be another user! (the better you do, the more cookies you get!) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 1:28 pm

Hi! I am Gutsyman and I wish for once that Banondorf would give me coins

j/k
Back to top Go down
GutsyMan

GutsyMan

Male
Job/hobbies : I have to try to kill Megaman every single week while playing Video Games...it's a bad job.
Humor : I just remembered what Humor is! It's......It's.....darn it, i forgot again.
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: Pretend to be another user! (the better you do, the more cookies you get!)   Pretend to be another user! (the better you do, the more cookies you get!) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 1:02 am

worth about.....1 1/2 half cookies!
Back to top Go down
chuckroast

chuckroast

Male
Number of posts : 184
Humor : The Falcon Punch is Over 9000 Spartan Mudkips
Infractions :

Registration date : 2008-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Pretend to be another user! (the better you do, the more cookies you get!)   Pretend to be another user! (the better you do, the more cookies you get!) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 4:03 am

I've had it! Feel the wrath, GutsyMan!

chuckroast sets mode +b on GutsyMan *@*
Back to top Go down
GutsyMan

GutsyMan

Male
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: Pretend to be another user! (the better you do, the more cookies you get!)   Pretend to be another user! (the better you do, the more cookies you get!) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 5:22 am

Nice Banondorf impression......5 cookies!
Back to top Go down
lasersamurai

lasersamurai

Male
Number of posts : 198
Job/hobbies : Watching anime and playing games
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: Pretend to be another user! (the better you do, the more cookies you get!)   Pretend to be another user! (the better you do, the more cookies you get!) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 1:13 am

NO! Tom go LEFT!!! LEFT!!!!!
Back to top Go down
pacman911

pacman911

Male
Number of posts : 251
Job/hobbies : What is a Job?
Humor : Haha... What?
Infractions :

Registration date : 2008-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Pretend to be another user! (the better you do, the more cookies you get!)   Pretend to be another user! (the better you do, the more cookies you get!) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 3:45 am

*snore* *snore*
Back to top Go down
http://dontyouevendareclickonthislinkbecauseitwillsurelyjusttake
GutsyMan

GutsyMan

Male
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: Pretend to be another user! (the better you do, the more cookies you get!)   Pretend to be another user! (the better you do, the more cookies you get!) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 1:24 am

pretty good...........6 1/2 cookies!
Back to top Go down
Azurillkirby-AK

Azurillkirby-AK

Number of posts : 190
Job/hobbies : CIT at a summer camp
Humor : OMG I LIKE KIRBY!!!
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Pretend to be another user! (the better you do, the more cookies you get!)   Pretend to be another user! (the better you do, the more cookies you get!) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 4:53 am

Hi! Hey, I'm getting a new sound! Want to hear me go on and on about me wanting it?

Ohh wait, I don't think I'm supposed to be pretending to be myself...
Back to top Go down
Masheysoup23

Masheysoup23

Male
Number of posts : 225
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: Pretend to be another user! (the better you do, the more cookies you get!)   Pretend to be another user! (the better you do, the more cookies you get!) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 8:07 am

piepiepiepiepiepiepiepiepiepiepiepiepiepiepiepiepiepiepiepiepiepie
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/masheysoup23
chuckroast

chuckroast

Male
Number of posts : 184
Humor : The Falcon Punch is Over 9000 Spartan Mudkips
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: Pretend to be another user! (the better you do, the more cookies you get!)   Pretend to be another user! (the better you do, the more cookies you get!) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 5:23 am

Nice Finalpieman impression! 9001 cookies!

*ahem*

Screw the rules, I have money!
Back to top Go down
GutsyMan

GutsyMan

Male
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: Pretend to be another user! (the better you do, the more cookies you get!)   Pretend to be another user! (the better you do, the more cookies you get!) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 4:40 am

Uhh......i'm not sure who you're supposed to be but.....64 cookies.
Back to top Go down
mimeman

mimeman

Male
Number of posts : 381
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Pretend to be another user! (the better you do, the more cookies you get!)   Pretend to be another user! (the better you do, the more cookies you get!) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 2:10 pm

Buddii got FAT!
Back to top Go down
Ronso158

Ronso158

Male
Number of posts : 308
Job/hobbies : Video games.
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: Pretend to be another user! (the better you do, the more cookies you get!)   Pretend to be another user! (the better you do, the more cookies you get!) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 8:49 am

Hey Tom! Can i co-host! Can i Co-host! CAN I CO-HOST!!!! CAN I FREAKING CO-HOST!!!! I WANNA BE THE CO-HOST!!!! i know the game!!!!! I want to Co-host!!!! OMG I WANT TO FREAKING CO-HOST!!!

XD
Back to top Go down
Zew 39

Zew 39

Male
Number of posts : 287
Humor : When people try to think of something clever to put here.
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Pretend to be another user! (the better you do, the more cookies you get!)   Pretend to be another user! (the better you do, the more cookies you get!) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 11:24 am

Hi my name is mimeman!!!!! and im 15 years of age. =D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pretend to be another user! (the better you do, the more cookies you get!)   Pretend to be another user! (the better you do, the more cookies you get!) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pretend to be another user! (the better you do, the more cookies you get!)
Page 1 of 1