Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterTom's UstreamLog in

Your first Final Fantasy game?

Go down 
+4
YGR
chuckroast
wasad
Bippo Ernesti
8 posters

First Final Fantasy game?
Final Fantasy I
Your first Final Fantasy game? Vote_lcap24%Your first Final Fantasy game? Vote_rcap
 24% [ 6 ]
Final Fantasy II
Your first Final Fantasy game? Vote_lcap0%Your first Final Fantasy game? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Final Fantasy III
Your first Final Fantasy game? Vote_lcap12%Your first Final Fantasy game? Vote_rcap
 12% [ 3 ]
Final Fantasy IV
Your first Final Fantasy game? Vote_lcap4%Your first Final Fantasy game? Vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Final Fantasy V
Your first Final Fantasy game? Vote_lcap0%Your first Final Fantasy game? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Final Fantasy VI
Your first Final Fantasy game? Vote_lcap8%Your first Final Fantasy game? Vote_rcap
 8% [ 2 ]
Final Fantasy VII
Your first Final Fantasy game? Vote_lcap16%Your first Final Fantasy game? Vote_rcap
 16% [ 4 ]
Final Fantasy VIII
Your first Final Fantasy game? Vote_lcap4%Your first Final Fantasy game? Vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Final Fantasy IX
Your first Final Fantasy game? Vote_lcap12%Your first Final Fantasy game? Vote_rcap
 12% [ 3 ]
Other
Your first Final Fantasy game? Vote_lcap20%Your first Final Fantasy game? Vote_rcap
 20% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

AuthorMessage
Bippo Ernesti

Bippo Ernesti

Male
Number of posts : 433
Job/hobbies : Being tiresome and awkward.
Humor : Yes, please.
Infractions :
Your first Final Fantasy game? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Your first Final Fantasy game? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-16

Your first Final Fantasy game? Empty
PostSubject: Your first Final Fantasy game?   Your first Final Fantasy game? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 7:37 pm

The topic states the question, but I will repeat it here as well. What was the first Final Fantasy game you played? What were your first impressions?

Mine was Final Fantasy VII, I remember the day when I got home from school and my brother was playing the first parts of the game, I was instantly blown away about everything in the game, especially the music. Even though back then I had little to no skill in the English language, I found the game extremely enjoyable (although I did get stuck an awful lot due to the language issue). After I got out of my stupid phase (AKA thinking things like "was Mega Man 3 the first Mega Man game?" or "was FF7 the first FF game?") I started to get more and more into the series. I still keep FF7 as my top favorite one, because it was the first one to introduce me to the FF series and also due to the feeling of nostalgia the game brings up in me.

I didn't add more specific games to the poll because the maximum amount of choices is 10.

Also, if you can/want to, specify in your post if the game in question was the original game or a remake.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/bippo-ernesti/index.htm
wasad

wasad

Male
Number of posts : 534
Job/hobbies : Hobbies: Video Gamez
Humor : Humor? Is that some type of drug? No thanks.
Infractions :
Your first Final Fantasy game? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Your first Final Fantasy game? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Your first Final Fantasy game?   Your first Final Fantasy game? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 12:24 am

I think it was Final Fantasy Tactics on the GBA or something. It was just random because one of my cousins had it while we waited for the hurricane to blow over ;_;

But, anyway. I've just gotten into the Final Fantasy series recently since I actually needed to try them >.> FFIV is my favorite so far.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/darkmage300x
chuckroast

chuckroast

Male
Number of posts : 184
Humor : The Falcon Punch is Over 9000 Spartan Mudkips
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: Your first Final Fantasy game?   Your first Final Fantasy game? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 5:38 am

Uhm... The first one I remember playing extensively is X...

I still don't think I've ever beaten a single of the main XII games... >.<
Back to top Go down
YGR

YGR

Male
Number of posts : 353
Humor : Well, I watch Comedy Central, does that count?
Infractions :

Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Your first Final Fantasy game?   Your first Final Fantasy game? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 7:23 am

X
Back to top Go down
Stuart444

Male
Number of posts : 18
Job/hobbies : Student, hobbies include playing video games
Humor : o.o huh
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Your first Final Fantasy game?   Your first Final Fantasy game? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 2:06 am

My first FF was FFVII (my bro bought it).

That said my fave is FF8 Smile <3 that game so much
Back to top Go down
Masheysoup23

Masheysoup23

Male
Number of posts : 225
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: Your first Final Fantasy game?   Your first Final Fantasy game? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 6:33 am

Final Fantasy VII.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/masheysoup23
Akagi

Akagi

Male
Number of posts : 54
Job/hobbies : Whatever I do at the hospital, I get overpaid for doing it!
Humor : Late night stream chat.
Infractions :

Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Your first Final Fantasy game?   Your first Final Fantasy game? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 2:39 pm

Hah, good 'ol Final Fantasy I. I remember I was about to get the rat's tail, and then my game got erased. I was a sad panda for daaaaaaaays.
Back to top Go down
thisismyname

Number of posts : 9
Infractions :

Registration date : 2010-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Your first Final Fantasy game?   Your first Final Fantasy game? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 9:34 am

Mine was III on the DS. Not the best game to start out with (the learning curve is steep as hell for a FF noob Dx) but after 3 years, I eventually did see the game through to its end.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your first Final Fantasy game?   Your first Final Fantasy game? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your first Final Fantasy game?
Page 1 of 1