Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterTom's UstreamLog in

What is osu?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
pacman911

pacman911

Male
Number of posts : 251
Job/hobbies : What is a Job?
Humor : Haha... What?
Infractions :
What is osu? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What is osu? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-14

What is osu? Empty
PostSubject: What is osu?   What is osu? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 10:02 am

What is osu?

Osu! is basically Elite Beat Agents for the PC. If you don't know what Elite Beat agents is, it's a rhythm based game for the Nintendo DS in which you had to click on some circles with the correct timing/rhythm. So basically, osu! is the same thing (except some of the songs don't have story like in EBA). But the difference between EBA And osu! is that you can download beat maps online and add them to osu! Another related computer game that is kind of like this is Frets on fire which is guitar hero on your PC kind of... But anyways, I think that its a pretty cool game if you are bored or something. By the way, there are also 2 different types to play a song. There is Catch the Beat (in which you are a character and have to catch fruit in a basket for the beat of the song) and Taiko. I've been playing this game for like one month now and I think its pretty cool! I would recommend it if you like rhythm based games.

http://osu.ppy.sh/ <--. Link for Osu! Website!
Back to top Go down
http://dontyouevendareclickonthislinkbecauseitwillsurelyjusttake
ModernHyrulian

ModernHyrulian

Male
Number of posts : 1014
Job/hobbies : Gaming
Humor : Mostly harmless
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-01-24

What is osu? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is osu?   What is osu? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 1:48 pm

If you do get Osu!, you should try out this beatmap. It's one of the best made ones out there, involving Phoenix Wright and an Elite Beat Agent!

http://osu.ppy.sh/s/5381
Back to top Go down
thisismyname

Number of posts : 9
Infractions :

Registration date : 2010-01-15

What is osu? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is osu?   What is osu? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 9:42 am

I remember playing Osu! regularly and being addicted to downloading new beatmaps way too often ^_^ It's a bit hard learning how to use the mouse when you get so used to playing with a stylus, but it's still the same great game in the end once you adjust.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What is osu? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is osu?   What is osu? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is osu?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off-Topic Forums :: Off-Topic Discussion-
Jump to: