Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterTom's UstreamLog in

In Memorium - KiotsuNekura10k

Go down 
+32
Masheysoup23
Smashdude29
boombastix489
Sisto
AncientGuru
mimeman
coldsteel1212
Game_Freak
empressdonna
Bluetooth80291
AsianDude
Pete993
Giga Man
Strike2471
IXCE
theprimerib
Maverick-hunterX
HahaJoeJoey
Wyvernsage_08
Foxtrot200
Delta4845
CrispyYoshi
wasad
itselguapo
SuperMario_5200
nintenerd542
KaylaAlex
shadowfreak1101
yuki_fox_demon
chuckroast
RvBVic
TomBobBlender
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Game_Freak

Game_Freak

Male
Number of posts : 29
Job/hobbies : graphic artist, webmaster, composer
Infractions :
In Memorium - KiotsuNekura10k - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100In Memorium - KiotsuNekura10k - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-21

In Memorium - KiotsuNekura10k - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Memorium - KiotsuNekura10k   In Memorium - KiotsuNekura10k - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 3:35 am

This is very sad. Over the summer and fall I have watched the passing of many people that I have enjoyed the work of and grown very attached to. Farrah Fawcett, Michael Jackson, Ed MacMahon, Walter Kronkite, Patrick Swayze, Lou Albano...the list just goes on and on. My grandmother had also been diagnosed with multiple sites of cancer last year, and I thought I had understood that her time has come. She passed away two months ago, and I have not felt the same since. When we went to her grave on the day of the funeral, I cried. I cried and cried and could not stop. I never had the chance to meet Kiotsu, as I have been popping in and out of the stream very irregularly. I've been here since Day 1 of the stream almost and nothing like this has happened before. It is really a sad time for the TBB community, and i offer my condolences to the family and friends of this young teenager.

I have been a longtime fan of Michael Jackson and have always stood up for him in the wake of the trial and all the garbage that was being slammed in his face by teens and preteens. When I recieved a call from my friend saying that he heard Michael had passed. I at first thought it was just a rumor going around, or some cruel joke, but I ran a google search and the first result was a news article from TMZ. That day shattered my world. This beautiful soul full of music and creative genius, lost at the young age of 50. I can truly understand how Kiotsu's friends must feel right now, and I would like to assure them that Kiotsu is in a better place now.

Please say hello to Albano for me, and moonwalk with the King in the sky.

Rest in Peace
Back to top Go down
http://gfnet.webs.com
coldsteel1212
The Legendary Wolf
The Legendary Wolf
coldsteel1212

Male
Number of posts : 741
Job/hobbies : Computer hacking, pic editing, LPing
Humor : Having been raised by wolves, I gained a perverted humor.
Infractions :
In Memorium - KiotsuNekura10k - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100In Memorium - KiotsuNekura10k - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: In Memorium - KiotsuNekura10k   In Memorium - KiotsuNekura10k - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 5:42 am

Man.... Kiotsu is really gone. Poor kiotsu. We will surely miss you dearly. We will love you and remember you forever. Brave Kiotsu, may your memory never die and your life shine forever in our hearts and in our minds. You were a warrior in your life here on earth. You battled and struggled with all your might. You were more befitting of a Warrior's Death then this.

In Memorium - KiotsuNekura10k - Page 2 Ibuki

Kiotsu, until we meet again, I salute you... our Little Warrior.

Little Soldier Boy

Leaves from the vine
Falling so slow
Like fragile tiny shells
Drifting in the foam...

Little soldier boy
Come marching home
Brave soldier boy
comes marching home...

~Rest in Peace~

-Paul James Pieper
aka Cost
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/coldsteel1212
mimeman

mimeman

Male
Number of posts : 381
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: In Memorium - KiotsuNekura10k   In Memorium - KiotsuNekura10k - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 12:21 pm

wow, i didn't really know kiotsu that well, but it doesn't matter. It's sad to see that a stream member has passed Sad I give great condolences to his whole family. and the fact that he is in a better place. It just all goes to show that life is too short, so you have to treasure every living moment of it. and someday, we will all meet a fate, but we have to think about the joys of living as we still have that privilege. It's a shame i didn't really get to know him well, and we need to take time, and honor one of our own. R.I.P Kiotsu.
Back to top Go down
AncientGuru
The Purveyor of Wisdom & Insight
The Purveyor of Wisdom & Insight
AncientGuru

Male
Number of posts : 129
Job/hobbies : Game Designer
Humor : dirty?
Infractions :

Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: In Memorium - KiotsuNekura10k   In Memorium - KiotsuNekura10k - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 2:19 pm

There's not really much I can say here that hasn't been said already. I admit that as someone who has to work to keep the stream moderated he did not always make my job easy. I knew very little about him other than he had an extreme amount of knowledge of games and was impatient at times. I always thought him simply young and unable to control his impulses. Many were very rude to him for it.

In light of what's happened, I can look now and see something else. Here is a person who lived life much more quickly than most of us and is now gone. He had to know, more than any of us ever could, his condition. Perhaps what we viewed as impatience was simply a love to experience as much as he could. It's a hard thing to lose someone you know, especially someone young, but I will forever remember that lesson. There is always another side to what is happening.

So if his family gets to read this, know that while he is gone, the impressions that he left, the lessons we learned from him, will live on.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hammcode.com
Sisto

Sisto

Male
Number of posts : 81
Job/hobbies : Drawing, sleeping, and video games.
Humor : The good kind
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-09-24

PostSubject: Re: In Memorium - KiotsuNekura10k   In Memorium - KiotsuNekura10k - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 12:56 am

I may not have known him that well, but he seemed like a really cool guy. You will be missed by all.
Rest In Peace, man.
Back to top Go down
boombastix489

boombastix489

Male
Number of posts : 21
Job/hobbies : Games,Computers,Student
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: In Memorium - KiotsuNekura10k   In Memorium - KiotsuNekura10k - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 11:44 am

holy crap man it seems just like yesterday when i was talkin to kiotsu he was short tempered but kind when tom was playing i think cave story people were laughing at his voice i wanted to stop them immediately because no one should ever be judged by anyone when i first looked at the topic i thought it was about him leaving the stream or something but when i saw the message it brought a tear to my eye R.I.P. kiotsu we will never forget you and keep on gaming
Back to top Go down
Smashdude29
Official Kirbeh Masta'!/Here since Month 1!
Official Kirbeh Masta'!/Here since Month 1!
Smashdude29

Male
Number of posts : 355
Job/hobbies : hmmm...
Humor : That's what she said!
Infractions :

Registration date : 2008-11-16

PostSubject: Re: In Memorium - KiotsuNekura10k   In Memorium - KiotsuNekura10k - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 12:12 am

It's been a while since i talked to Kiotsu, but i always remembered he was one of the coolest guys on this stream
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/smashdude29
Masheysoup23

Masheysoup23

Male
Number of posts : 225
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: In Memorium - KiotsuNekura10k   In Memorium - KiotsuNekura10k - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 11:34 am

Kiotsu was awesome. Sure, he could be a little loud and obnoxious at times, but he was always a great guy to talk to, and he really knew his stuff.
The death of a close family member or friend is always tough to deal with, so I hope his family is doing okay.

R.I.P. KiotsuNekura10k, hopefully you're in a better place now.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/masheysoup23
skunkyp

skunkyp

Male
Number of posts : 40
Job/hobbies : bead art,competative swimming,save on foods,swim teacher,gamer,model maker
Humor : U GET NOTHING, U LOOSE GOOD DAY SIR
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: In Memorium - KiotsuNekura10k   In Memorium - KiotsuNekura10k - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 1:23 pm

i feel sorry cuz i used to snap at him a lot lol but when i red the message his friend sent that surprised me while feeling a deep sorrow of what happend i regret what i did but now when i think of him i always forget he died best of luck (i suck at righting sad things but i truly mean it)
Back to top Go down
jzero15

jzero15

Male
Number of posts : 9
Job/hobbies : Gaming
Humor : Alright
Infractions :

Registration date : 2008-11-22

PostSubject: Re: In Memorium - KiotsuNekura10k   In Memorium - KiotsuNekura10k - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 10:41 am

Omg how sad i remember i laughed at his voice, but he was a pretty cool guy... Rip dude Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
http://jonathanzero15.deviantart.com/
sasuke1986

sasuke1986

Male
Number of posts : 44
Humor : Dry, I've been told
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-02-05

PostSubject: Re: In Memorium - KiotsuNekura10k   In Memorium - KiotsuNekura10k - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 11:34 am

It's hard to find words for tragedies like these, but I suppose it's the feeling you want to give when expressing yourself through words that has the greatest value. I vaguely remember Kiotsu, but I do remember his frequency on the stream. It's crushing to realize the loss when something that occurs regularly comes to a permanent halt.

I hardly knew you, Kiotsu, but my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family, I just wish I had given them sooner.
Back to top Go down
MyrkyrOrmr

Number of posts : 2
Infractions :

Registration date : 2010-02-28

PostSubject: Re: In Memorium - KiotsuNekura10k   In Memorium - KiotsuNekura10k - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 1:23 pm

It makes me happy to know chris was part of such a great online community. despite that i hate how much of his time you took from me lol( he was a stubborn one, always shovin me aside so he could talk with you all and watch you all play, sometimes even when i was there in the house with him), im glad he had alot of online friends since that was his only main form of communication.

assuming you all dont know i am chris' (kiotsu's) real life friend Mackenzie, i doubt he mentioned me ever, but yea..ive known chris since the 6th grade and he has always been a magnificent friend, i was in the room with him when he passed, and that was 3 months ago, and even still it hurts, i miss him greatly, but im glad he is no longer in pain. i assure you his mother, though not having seen what uve all said, would greatly appreciate everything you guys meant to him. i just wanted to let you all know im glad you enjoyed his company and he definitely enjoyed yours and to thank you all for being his friend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In Memorium - KiotsuNekura10k   In Memorium - KiotsuNekura10k - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In Memorium - KiotsuNekura10k
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: TomBobBlender :: Ustream-
Jump to: