Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterTom's UstreamLog in

A CAPELLA CONTEST RADIO CONTEST - DO IT

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Claremonster

Claremonster

Male
Number of posts : 13
Job/hobbies : Student at St. Olaf College
Humor : The vapours
Infractions :
A CAPELLA CONTEST RADIO CONTEST - DO IT Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100A CAPELLA CONTEST RADIO CONTEST - DO IT Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-04

A CAPELLA CONTEST RADIO CONTEST - DO IT Empty
PostSubject: A CAPELLA CONTEST RADIO CONTEST - DO IT   A CAPELLA CONTEST RADIO CONTEST - DO IT Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 12:01 pm

HEY LISTEN HEY LISTEN

WATCH OUT

Alright, for those of you not in the know, I, alongside Jeff (RoteTheGreat) and Laura (Alaurable) host a radio show called

THE LEGEND OF AWESOME. It's Tuesday nights at 9 PM EST on the TomBobBlender stream.

It's a fun show, and I am more than grateful for everyone who participates in you. I love my listeners from the bottom of my heart. So I wanna give something back, so to speak. I want to make a contest that EVERYONE can partake in. If you're "Tone deaf" do it anyways. This is about FUN. Feel free to be absolutely ridiculous, I'm not looking for professionalism or anything stupid like that? Who needs professionalism? We're nerds on the internet! WOO! So feel free to go out there and be silly! carazy! Sing your heart out! (warning I am not a trained surgeon I can't do anything if you actually sing your heart out.)
THE LEGEND OF AWESOME A CAPELLA CONTEST

That's right! YOU record yourself singing a video game song and WE play it on the show.

RULES:
1) ONLY SINGING, NO INSTRUMENTS.
2) MAXIMUM LENGTH OF 5 MINUTES
3) NO VULGARITIES. Keep it clean, dawgs.
That's pretty much it. You're open to do whatever else from there!

Here's an example of the potential of what one can do with their voice.

Katon's Pokey Means Business

All the entries will be featured on the JANUARY 6, 2010 SHOW.
That gives you a lot of time!

There WILL be prizes, but they haven't been decided yet. I have to discuss with Tom on prizes.

JUDGES have not been fully decided yet either (apart from Tom, Laura, Jeff, and myself)

CHECK BACK FOR UPDATES.

Finally, be sure to send your entry to:
CLAEMONSTER@GMAIL.COM

Happy singing!
-Claremonster "DJ Monster"
Back to top Go down
http://www.stalfos.com/

A CAPELLA CONTEST RADIO CONTEST - DO IT
Page 1 of 1