Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterTom's UstreamLog in

The Hell...?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Delta4845

Delta4845

Male
Number of posts : 232
Job/hobbies : Stream Boird
Humor : Dead-pan
Infractions :
The Hell...? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Hell...? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-12

The Hell...? Empty
PostSubject: The Hell...?   The Hell...? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 3:05 pm

Wow... To begin with,
Hello.
You may remember me from the stream. I used to be a very frequent member, as a matter of fact, I knew most of you and some of you knew me, but fewer of you liked me.
I understand the fact that I haven't been here, very seldomly out of my preference.
But now i have been returning a lot more recently. I have had the reluctance of answering a few questions so i just made this small thread, feel free to just answer small questions you get pestered about here or if you are a returning member, post here if people start bugging you ad nauseum about something that has a simple answer you don't mind expressing. but I digress, so to answer the questions

0) Why should I care?
You really shouldn't. This thread was just addressing small questions I keep getting
and because i am still part of this community albeit in a small role, i still have a say in matters

1) Where were you?
I have had a lot of Family and college stuff come up, and dealing with that seemed to have more importance, and I hope you will make the same decision if it appears (Real life is a funny thing =\ )

2) You have been jerk lately.
That's a statement not a question. but yeah, I have been acting like a jerk, I still have to clean up some muck around everywhere. Also you had it coming.

3) Will you be on more, and should I even look forward to that?
Not a whole lot. and depends on how you think of me.

I missed those of you who I have called my friends ^^

And now for me to be torn apart by the rest of you Very Happy

P.S. Sorry about the jerk thing
Back to top Go down
http://escapistmagazine.com
yuki_fox_demon
TBB Official Community Leader/Marshmallow Ghost
TBB Official Community Leader/Marshmallow Ghost
yuki_fox_demon

Female
Number of posts : 451
Job/hobbies : book-addict, writing, drawing, staying up *way* too late on tom's stream (X3), playing video games
Humor : "Moo" "Marshmallow" "Pkowr!"
Infractions :
The Hell...? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Hell...? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-16

The Hell...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hell...?   The Hell...? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 8:04 am

i was wondering where you'd been. i missed you on the chat ^^ good luck with your family and college stuff. i hope it all goes well
Back to top Go down

The Hell...?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off-Topic Forums :: Off-Topic Discussion-
Jump to: