Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterTom's UstreamLog in

Super TBB World: The Quest for Oreos

Go down 
+11
lasersamurai
hyp64
yuki_fox_demon
gmanvr3
Azurillkirby-AK
ModernHyrulian
Pizzacrow
wasad
pacman911
itselguapo
Smashdude29
15 posters
AuthorMessage
Smashdude29
Official Kirbeh Masta'!/Here since Month 1!
Official Kirbeh Masta'!/Here since Month 1!
Smashdude29

Male
Number of posts : 355
Job/hobbies : hmmm...
Humor : That's what she said!
Infractions :
Super TBB World: The Quest for Oreos Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Super TBB World: The Quest for Oreos Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-16

Super TBB World: The Quest for Oreos Empty
PostSubject: Super TBB World: The Quest for Oreos   Super TBB World: The Quest for Oreos Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 2:24 am

Well I am making a Stream inspired Super Mario World Romhack, and I'm letting you put your own personal message within the game.

Try and keep your messages relatively short (Max of 100 Characters) All the messages, except for some of them, will go into the area right before the boss fight with Iggy, the hack is in a very early state, so i will not give out betas yet (tom will get it once i finish world one completely) I will post Videos and pictures of my progress eventually. Due to having a life and not having a lot of time to work on it, it is on a it'll be done on a "whenever i feel like it" schedule. :p

EDIT:
Almost forgot to sat that SMW does NOT support special characters excluding punctuation. So characters such as ~@$%^&*_+=:;>< are not supported.

EDIT 2:
When inputting some names, i noticed that SMW doesn't have certain numbers in the default fonts, i can put the numbers in, just a different font. 8 &9 to be exact.

EDIT 3:
If you have any experience hacking SMW (Lunar Magic) and want to help, i will be happy to let you design a level or 2. (My designing isn't to good anyways)

Last edited by Smashdude29 on Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:11 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/smashdude29
itselguapo

itselguapo

Male
Number of posts : 129
Humor : La Penguina es en mi pantalones!!!! AYE DIOS MIO!!!!
Infractions :
Super TBB World: The Quest for Oreos Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Super TBB World: The Quest for Oreos Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Super TBB World: The Quest for Oreos   Super TBB World: The Quest for Oreos Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 5:37 am

"Tom..... at the end of this stage there shall be Rice pudding oreos for you to omnom on" XD
Back to top Go down
pacman911

pacman911

Male
Number of posts : 251
Job/hobbies : What is a Job?
Humor : Haha... What?
Infractions :
Super TBB World: The Quest for Oreos Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Super TBB World: The Quest for Oreos Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Super TBB World: The Quest for Oreos   Super TBB World: The Quest for Oreos Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 10:19 am

"Welcome to this world! Now run around and kill stuff!"
Back to top Go down
http://dontyouevendareclickonthislinkbecauseitwillsurelyjusttake
wasad

wasad

Male
Number of posts : 534
Job/hobbies : Hobbies: Video Gamez
Humor : Humor? Is that some type of drug? No thanks.
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: Super TBB World: The Quest for Oreos   Super TBB World: The Quest for Oreos Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 10:41 am

" THERE ARE NO OREOS! Or mabye there are. You won't know until you find out for yourself! "
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/darkmage300x
Pizzacrow

Male
Number of posts : 12
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Super TBB World: The Quest for Oreos   Super TBB World: The Quest for Oreos Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 1:17 am

"The light side.... or the dark side. Which do you choose?"
Back to top Go down
ModernHyrulian

ModernHyrulian

Male
Number of posts : 1014
Job/hobbies : Gaming
Humor : Mostly harmless
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Super TBB World: The Quest for Oreos   Super TBB World: The Quest for Oreos Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 4:41 am

"Buddii wuz here."
Back to top Go down
Azurillkirby-AK

Azurillkirby-AK

Number of posts : 190
Job/hobbies : CIT at a summer camp
Humor : OMG I LIKE KIRBY!!!
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Super TBB World: The Quest for Oreos   Super TBB World: The Quest for Oreos Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 8:33 am

"What is a man? A miserable little pile of laundry!"
Back to top Go down
gmanvr3

Number of posts : 15
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: Super TBB World: The Quest for Oreos   Super TBB World: The Quest for Oreos Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 12:28 pm

"Your mind is your most dangerous weapon.
If things are getting too complicated, try to simplify your thoughts."
Back to top Go down
yuki_fox_demon
TBB Official Community Leader/Marshmallow Ghost
TBB Official Community Leader/Marshmallow Ghost
yuki_fox_demon

Female
Number of posts : 451
Job/hobbies : book-addict, writing, drawing, staying up *way* too late on tom's stream (X3), playing video games
Humor : "Moo" "Marshmallow" "Pkowr!"
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: Super TBB World: The Quest for Oreos   Super TBB World: The Quest for Oreos Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 1:43 am

"I'm sorry, Tom, but your ferret is in another castle."
Back to top Go down
hyp64

hyp64

Male
Number of posts : 22
Job/hobbies : Stuff
Humor : Stuff
Infractions :

Registration date : 2010-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Super TBB World: The Quest for Oreos   Super TBB World: The Quest for Oreos Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 2:05 am

"And so, the great TomBob went out in victory as he obtained the Oreo from the dark side. His powers and knowledge exceeded everyone, and he soon went on to eat that Oreo in great glory under the Holy Shrine of the god Nabisco... He then went on to destroy the evil forces of General Wyvern and the Cornerian Army. But that, is another story"

Last edited by hyp64 on Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:06 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edited Text)
Back to top Go down
http://hyp64.tumblr.com
lasersamurai

lasersamurai

Male
Number of posts : 198
Job/hobbies : Watching anime and playing games
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: Super TBB World: The Quest for Oreos   Super TBB World: The Quest for Oreos Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 6:46 am

20XX, TBB must go on the quest to obtain the which may or may not contain a giant enemy crab who is a firin his lazor which hits your weakpoint for massive damage.
Back to top Go down
Lemmings

Lemmings

Male
Number of posts : 32
Job/hobbies : Playing Games, Editing Videos
Humor : First Came Big Daddys, Then Big Sisters, Now Prepare for Big Grandpa!
Infractions :

Registration date : 2010-03-13

PostSubject: Re: Super TBB World: The Quest for Oreos   Super TBB World: The Quest for Oreos Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 7:57 am

"Dangit Wyvernsage! Stop eating the LaserDogs!"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NeoLemmings
alanbtg

alanbtg

Male
Number of posts : 25
Job/hobbies : Games and Coding.
Humor : XKCD
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Super TBB World: The Quest for Oreos   Super TBB World: The Quest for Oreos Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 8:34 am

"POR QUEEEEEEE?!!!!"
Back to top Go down
theprimerib

Number of posts : 78
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: Super TBB World: The Quest for Oreos   Super TBB World: The Quest for Oreos Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 10:22 am

"Fresh goes better with Mentos fresh mints!"
Back to top Go down
mimeman

mimeman

Male
Number of posts : 381
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: Super TBB World: The Quest for Oreos   Super TBB World: The Quest for Oreos Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 11:15 pm

"I'm Sorry, tom, your Oreo is in another castle." (the sprite is one of these golden vanilla Oreos.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Super TBB World: The Quest for Oreos   Super TBB World: The Quest for Oreos Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Super TBB World: The Quest for Oreos
Page 1 of 1