Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterTom's UstreamLog in

GAME SHOWS (to earn dp) PETITION!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
GutsyMan

GutsyMan

Male
Number of posts : 44
Job/hobbies : I have to try to kill Megaman every single week while playing Video Games...it's a bad job.
Humor : I just remembered what Humor is! It's......It's.....darn it, i forgot again.
Infractions :
GAME SHOWS (to earn dp) PETITION! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100GAME SHOWS (to earn dp) PETITION! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-07-06

GAME SHOWS (to earn dp) PETITION! Empty
PostSubject: GAME SHOWS (to earn dp) PETITION!   GAME SHOWS (to earn dp) PETITION! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 8:14 am

I've wanted to start a petitionish thingy for a while now to get some Game Shows things on the stream where we can earn dp. So sign up if you want and well....go for it!
Back to top Go down
yuki_fox_demon
TBB Official Community Leader/Marshmallow Ghost
yuki_fox_demon

Female
Number of posts : 451
Job/hobbies : book-addict, writing, drawing, staying up *way* too late on tom's stream (X3), playing video games
Humor : "Moo" "Marshmallow" "Pkowr!"
Infractions :
GAME SHOWS (to earn dp) PETITION! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100GAME SHOWS (to earn dp) PETITION! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-16

PostSubject: Re: GAME SHOWS (to earn dp) PETITION!   GAME SHOWS (to earn dp) PETITION! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 9:13 am

tom actually does stuff like this quite often, gutsy lol it's just not a set thing. he also used to do that one game show at the beginning of the stream. it's not a bad idea, though.
Back to top Go down
pacman911

pacman911

Male
Number of posts : 251
Job/hobbies : What is a Job?
Humor : Haha... What?
Infractions :

Registration date : 2008-12-14

PostSubject: Re: GAME SHOWS (to earn dp) PETITION!   GAME SHOWS (to earn dp) PETITION! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 9:25 am

Yeah... We did use to have this segment before... I would agree to bring it back though...

PS: HAGGGGGG is teh winrar
Back to top Go down
http://dontyouevendareclickonthislinkbecauseitwillsurelyjusttake
GutsyMan

GutsyMan

Male
Number of posts : 44
Job/hobbies : I have to try to kill Megaman every single week while playing Video Games...it's a bad job.
Humor : I just remembered what Humor is! It's......It's.....darn it, i forgot again.
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-07-06

PostSubject: Re: GAME SHOWS (to earn dp) PETITION!   GAME SHOWS (to earn dp) PETITION! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 9:31 pm

Well, you see, as you two should (hopefully) know. I wasn't here at the early days of the stream, nor did i even know about Ustream. But what i meant was like Wheel of Fortune or Press Your Luck, like actual gameshows.
Back to top Go down
yuki_fox_demon
yuki_fox_demon

Female
Number of posts : 451
Job/hobbies : book-addict, writing, drawing, staying up *way* too late on tom's stream (X3), playing video games
Humor : "Moo" "Marshmallow" "Pkowr!"
Infractions :

Registration date : 2008-11-16

PostSubject: Re: GAME SHOWS (to earn dp) PETITION!   GAME SHOWS (to earn dp) PETITION! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 12:05 am

possibly. i suppose the main thing would be to figure out when tom would do it. he's got so many segments right now to juggle, plus his classes. let's see how many people sign this and we can figure it out Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GAME SHOWS (to earn dp) PETITION!   GAME SHOWS (to earn dp) PETITION! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GAME SHOWS (to earn dp) PETITION!
Page 1 of 1