Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterTom's UstreamLog in

Claim your Final Fantasy 13 Character (This is not for the wiiplay)

Go down 
+3
Zew 39
yuki_fox_demon
itselguapo
7 posters
AuthorMessage
itselguapo

itselguapo

Male
Number of posts : 129
Humor : La Penguina es en mi pantalones!!!! AYE DIOS MIO!!!!
Infractions :
Claim your Final Fantasy 13 Character (This is not for the wiiplay) Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Claim your Final Fantasy 13 Character (This is not for the wiiplay) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-16

Claim your Final Fantasy 13 Character (This is not for the wiiplay) Empty
PostSubject: Claim your Final Fantasy 13 Character (This is not for the wiiplay)   Claim your Final Fantasy 13 Character (This is not for the wiiplay) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 2:38 pm

Well i've been playing final fantasy 13 for the past few days and think i got down most of the character (except the summons) I will put a small description of the character next to the person for those who haven't gotten to play the game.

Lightning: Yuki_Fox_Demon

Sazh: AncientGuru

Snow: Zew39
]
Hope: Vilante_Kab

Vanille: Yankees273

Serah: WyvernSage

Fang: Itselguapo

So yeaaaaahhhhhhh..... I know i'm missing summons and stuff. But guru can help out with that if he wants to. Claim your characters before their all gone.

Last edited by itselguapo on Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:06 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
yuki_fox_demon
TBB Official Community Leader/Marshmallow Ghost
yuki_fox_demon

Female
Number of posts : 451
Job/hobbies : book-addict, writing, drawing, staying up *way* too late on tom's stream (X3), playing video games
Humor : "Moo" "Marshmallow" "Pkowr!"
Infractions :
Claim your Final Fantasy 13 Character (This is not for the wiiplay) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Claim your Final Fantasy 13 Character (This is not for the wiiplay) Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Claim your Final Fantasy 13 Character (This is not for the wiiplay)   Claim your Final Fantasy 13 Character (This is not for the wiiplay) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 11:24 pm

zeke, it would have been better if you hadnt spoiled XD anyway, i choose lightning!!
Back to top Go down
Zew 39

Zew 39

Male
Number of posts : 287
Humor : When people try to think of something clever to put here.
Infractions :
Claim your Final Fantasy 13 Character (This is not for the wiiplay) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Claim your Final Fantasy 13 Character (This is not for the wiiplay) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Claim your Final Fantasy 13 Character (This is not for the wiiplay)   Claim your Final Fantasy 13 Character (This is not for the wiiplay) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 12:15 am

Can i hafes snow?
Back to top Go down
yankees267

yankees267

Male
Number of posts : 91
Job/hobbies : need one
Humor : My engish and typeing
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Claim your Final Fantasy 13 Character (This is not for the wiiplay)   Claim your Final Fantasy 13 Character (This is not for the wiiplay) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 1:18 am

i got too things to say on this one IS lighting somewhat related To Squall!!! caz of the gunblade (sort of)

and two there a lot of chick's int his one o,o can i have fang
Back to top Go down
AncientGuru
The Purveyor of Wisdom & Insight
The Purveyor of Wisdom & Insight
AncientGuru

Male
Job/hobbies : Game Designer
Humor : dirty?
Infractions :

Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Claim your Final Fantasy 13 Character (This is not for the wiiplay)   Claim your Final Fantasy 13 Character (This is not for the wiiplay) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 2:09 am

#1: I claim Sazh.

#2: The only thing that was spoiled was the first few minutes of each character. It's a very shallow look at all of them. Much of these descriptions get much deeper as the game progresses and you learn more.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hammcode.com
itselguapo

itselguapo

Male
Infractions :
Claim your Final Fantasy 13 Character (This is not for the wiiplay) Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Claim your Final Fantasy 13 Character (This is not for the wiiplay) Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Claim your Final Fantasy 13 Character (This is not for the wiiplay)   Claim your Final Fantasy 13 Character (This is not for the wiiplay) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 3:20 am

yup basically i could have told you guys who killed Hopes mom but yeaaaaaaaaaaa.....
Back to top Go down
itselguapo

itselguapo

Male
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: Claim your Final Fantasy 13 Character (This is not for the wiiplay)   Claim your Final Fantasy 13 Character (This is not for the wiiplay) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 3:24 am

Welp i guess i'll claim fang since the other 3 i have no care for. plus she reminds me of a dragoon! So there. Its the only time i'll be a girl in a final fantasy aside from Freya which is also a dragoon, but then again i might be Admarant due to him being so damn huge and a monk. I'll have to think about that one.
Back to top Go down
itselguapo

itselguapo

Male
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: Claim your Final Fantasy 13 Character (This is not for the wiiplay)   Claim your Final Fantasy 13 Character (This is not for the wiiplay) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 3:26 am

Zew 39 wrote:
Can i hafes snow?

Yes you can, be prepared to scream or say the word Serah in ever scene your in. XD
Back to top Go down
yuki_fox_demon
yuki_fox_demon

Female
Number of posts : 451
Job/hobbies : book-addict, writing, drawing, staying up *way* too late on tom's stream (X3), playing video games
Humor : "Moo" "Marshmallow" "Pkowr!"
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: Claim your Final Fantasy 13 Character (This is not for the wiiplay)   Claim your Final Fantasy 13 Character (This is not for the wiiplay) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 3:36 am

lol i know, guru, i was teasing him
Back to top Go down
Vilante_Kab

Vilante_Kab

Number of posts : 16
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Claim your Final Fantasy 13 Character (This is not for the wiiplay)   Claim your Final Fantasy 13 Character (This is not for the wiiplay) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 11:26 am

Hmm... claiming Hope since most people i know who has played FFXIII hates Hope to death, either in personality or battle(survivability issues at first) and I don't mind him later in the game so yea...
Back to top Go down
Wyvernsage_08

Wyvernsage_08

Male
Number of posts : 58
Job/hobbies : Gaming, music, art
Humor : anything that gets me to laugh
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Claim your Final Fantasy 13 Character (This is not for the wiiplay)   Claim your Final Fantasy 13 Character (This is not for the wiiplay) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 9:20 am

i guess i'll take Fang
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/wyvernsage08/
itselguapo

itselguapo

Male
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: Claim your Final Fantasy 13 Character (This is not for the wiiplay)   Claim your Final Fantasy 13 Character (This is not for the wiiplay) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 9:35 am

Wyvernsage_08 wrote:
i guess i'll take Fang

Useless or popular. Basically your choices are Vanille or Serah.
Back to top Go down
Wyvernsage_08

Wyvernsage_08

Male
Number of posts : 58
Job/hobbies : Gaming, music, art
Humor : anything that gets me to laugh
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Claim your Final Fantasy 13 Character (This is not for the wiiplay)   Claim your Final Fantasy 13 Character (This is not for the wiiplay) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 1:00 pm

Serah i guess, i'd ready be useful
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/wyvernsage08/
yankees267

yankees267

Male
Number of posts : 91
Job/hobbies : need one
Humor : My engish and typeing
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Claim your Final Fantasy 13 Character (This is not for the wiiplay)   Claim your Final Fantasy 13 Character (This is not for the wiiplay) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 3:41 am

then i have who ever is left guapo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Claim your Final Fantasy 13 Character (This is not for the wiiplay)   Claim your Final Fantasy 13 Character (This is not for the wiiplay) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Claim your Final Fantasy 13 Character (This is not for the wiiplay)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: TomBobBlender :: Ustream :: CLAIM YOUR CHARACTERS-
Jump to: