Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterTom's UstreamLog in

In your Opinion- The Worst FF game ever -Spoiler warnings-

Go down 
3 posters

Worst FF game?
Final Fantasy
In your Opinion- The Worst FF game ever -Spoiler warnings- Vote_lcap0%In your Opinion- The Worst FF game ever -Spoiler warnings- Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Final Fantasy II
In your Opinion- The Worst FF game ever -Spoiler warnings- Vote_lcap0%In your Opinion- The Worst FF game ever -Spoiler warnings- Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Final Fantasy III
 0% [ 0 ]
Final Fantasy IV
 0% [ 0 ]
Final Fantasy V
 0% [ 0 ]
Final Fantasy VI
 0% [ 0 ]
Final Fantasy VII
 0% [ 0 ]
Final Fantasy VIII
In your Opinion- The Worst FF game ever -Spoiler warnings- Vote_lcap40%In your Opinion- The Worst FF game ever -Spoiler warnings- Vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
Final Fantasy IX
 0% [ 0 ]
Other (Please Explain)
In your Opinion- The Worst FF game ever -Spoiler warnings- Vote_lcap60%In your Opinion- The Worst FF game ever -Spoiler warnings- Vote_rcap
 60% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Ronso158

Ronso158

Male
Number of posts : 308
Job/hobbies : Video games.
Infractions :
In your Opinion- The Worst FF game ever -Spoiler warnings- Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100In your Opinion- The Worst FF game ever -Spoiler warnings- Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-16

In your Opinion- The Worst FF game ever -Spoiler warnings- Empty
PostSubject: In your Opinion- The Worst FF game ever -Spoiler warnings-   In your Opinion- The Worst FF game ever -Spoiler warnings- Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 12:27 pm

Alright I decided to make this thread for the hell of it okay but as the title says IN YOU'RE OPINION what is the worst FF game.

A few rules before i start this topic off

Rules:
-Please give us a reason WHY you dislike the game. A simple "I hate this game" Won't cut it. Please Explain why you hate and why you think its the worst.

-Bashing is Expected.

-Please DO NOT try to defend you're favorite Game Just because someone else didn't like it. You're only going to start a flame war if you try to defend it.

-This Does include the Spin off games expect for the KH games.

alright to start this off.
I'd have to say that FFXII is the worst. Why? well to start with i couldn't stand Vaan. Out of all the unlikable characters i have seen he is the worst. And with most unlikeable characters i wait and see until later in the game if they get better or not (I couldn't stand Squall at first ). Hes the main character and he has little involvement with the story. He is just along for the ride.
I didn't really like the battle system either. you set up gambits and run around and thats pretty much it. the game just plays itself.
Back to top Go down
yuki_fox_demon
TBB Official Community Leader/Marshmallow Ghost
TBB Official Community Leader/Marshmallow Ghost
yuki_fox_demon

Female
Number of posts : 451
Job/hobbies : book-addict, writing, drawing, staying up *way* too late on tom's stream (X3), playing video games
Humor : "Moo" "Marshmallow" "Pkowr!"
Infractions :
In your Opinion- The Worst FF game ever -Spoiler warnings- Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100In your Opinion- The Worst FF game ever -Spoiler warnings- Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-16

PostSubject: Re: In your Opinion- The Worst FF game ever -Spoiler warnings-   In your Opinion- The Worst FF game ever -Spoiler warnings- Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 4:48 am

well, i've only played 7-X2, so my experience is limited. I'd have to say, though, my least favorite is XI. And I am speaking of the online version. I didn't play it myself, but I spent awhile watching a friend of mine play. It felt like just another MMO to me. It wasn't even made by the creators of Final Fantasy, either. You had a very limited range on where to go, unlike a lot of the others i've played where you have several continents/the whole globe to explore. I dont know if the ps3 (or was it xbox?) version is different. Just the fact that you have to pay to play it online when you can get the game for an actual console by just buying the game regularly is pretty stupid.
Back to top Go down
Unholyrath

Male
Number of posts : 21
Humor : Humorous.. :3
Infractions :

Registration date : 2010-04-24

PostSubject: Re: In your Opinion- The Worst FF game ever -Spoiler warnings-   In your Opinion- The Worst FF game ever -Spoiler warnings- Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 7:50 am

My vote's for FFVIII. Mainly for one simple spell: Aura. Being able to use your Limit Break practically whenever really made the game quite easy. I remember even killing Cerberus in 1 shot by Zell... Of course, there was also the GF system, which generally the GF's weren't worth using as anything more than meat shields, or simply to use uber junctions such as Ultima to make the game EVEN easier.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In your Opinion- The Worst FF game ever -Spoiler warnings-   In your Opinion- The Worst FF game ever -Spoiler warnings- Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In your Opinion- The Worst FF game ever -Spoiler warnings-
Page 1 of 1