Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterTom's UstreamLog in

On The Table:- Tabletop Gaming Thread

Go down 
+4
yuki_fox_demon
Zew 39
MeNoSeeGood
empressdonna
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
yuki_fox_demon
TBB Official Community Leader/Marshmallow Ghost
yuki_fox_demon

Female
Number of posts : 451
Job/hobbies : book-addict, writing, drawing, staying up *way* too late on tom's stream (X3), playing video games
Humor : "Moo" "Marshmallow" "Pkowr!"
Infractions :
On The Table:- Tabletop Gaming Thread - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100On The Table:- Tabletop Gaming Thread - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-16

On The Table:- Tabletop Gaming Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: On The Table:- Tabletop Gaming Thread   On The Table:- Tabletop Gaming Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 10:19 pm

well, kaidan and his friends have had a game going on since Feb. they have seven players, so they have plenty. i thought it would be difficult to figure out, but by about two turns i knew what i was doing. one girl STILL doesnt understand what's going on X3 (probably from the language barrier, as she's japanese). but it was awesome. i filled in for one guy that has been bad about either being late or not showing up lately, and i actually killed something Very Happy i was quite proud. screw you to everyone who thinks it's dorky. you get to be so creative with that game.
Back to top Go down
Unholyrath

Male
Number of posts : 21
Humor : Humorous.. :3
Infractions :
On The Table:- Tabletop Gaming Thread - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100On The Table:- Tabletop Gaming Thread - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-04-24

PostSubject: Re: On The Table:- Tabletop Gaming Thread   On The Table:- Tabletop Gaming Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 4:50 am

A girl playing D&D? IMPOSSIBLE!! Razz

Actually, me and a few people I've known online for a few years are trying to set up a virtual tabletop version of D&D to play. So far it isn't going too well XD
Back to top Go down
yuki_fox_demon
yuki_fox_demon

Female
Number of posts : 451
Job/hobbies : book-addict, writing, drawing, staying up *way* too late on tom's stream (X3), playing video games
Humor : "Moo" "Marshmallow" "Pkowr!"
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: On The Table:- Tabletop Gaming Thread   On The Table:- Tabletop Gaming Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 12:19 pm

hey, there were THREE girls playing including me, so hush! lol also, one of kaidan's best friends is one of the best writers on their forum.
Back to top Go down
empressdonna
TBB Official Community Leader
empressdonna

Female
Number of posts : 105
Job/hobbies : Student
Humor : Pancakey!?
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: On The Table:- Tabletop Gaming Thread   On The Table:- Tabletop Gaming Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 12:31 am

I picked up a few things on Free RPG Day (saturday 19th june) which for those that didn't see them on my facebook/twitter are posted below:

- Legend of the Five Rings: Legacy of Disaster
- Hunter The Vigil Free Rules and Adventure
- Master of The Fallen Fortress (Pathfinder Module)
- Under The Rose (Exalted Module)
- Dungeons and Dragons: Bloodsand Arena
- 2 copies (by accident) of Hero's Handbook: Immortal Heroes/Hearts of Chaos

I am quite pleased with this haul and saw a few things that I might buy from there when I have the money (again listed below):

- Carcassonne
- Settlers of Catan
- Warhammer Fantasy RolePlaying 3rd edition
- MtG Core Set (with CD)

All and all a geeky day for me it was.
Back to top Go down
lasersamurai

lasersamurai

Male
Number of posts : 198
Job/hobbies : Watching anime and playing games
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: On The Table:- Tabletop Gaming Thread   On The Table:- Tabletop Gaming Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 1:50 am

OMG. I haven't played Catan, but Carcassonne is really fun. There are a bunch of expansions for the original though. There's also a Caveman themed one that I own which is neat. There's even an XBLA version of Carcassonne.
Back to top Go down
Griff

Griff

Male
Number of posts : 93
Humor : I'll sneak up behind you and POUNCE, because I am a sneaky person
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-07-01

PostSubject: Re: On The Table:- Tabletop Gaming Thread   On The Table:- Tabletop Gaming Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 11:25 am

Rummikub

like playing card game rummy with tiles. (I use to play this with my grandma when I visited her.)

Concentration or Family Feud for game show type board games.
Back to top Go down
empressdonna
empressdonna

Female
Number of posts : 105
Job/hobbies : Student
Humor : Pancakey!?
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: On The Table:- Tabletop Gaming Thread   On The Table:- Tabletop Gaming Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 11:52 pm

lasersamurai wrote:
OMG. I haven't played Catan, but Carcassonne is really fun. There are a bunch of expansions for the original though. There's also a Caveman themed one that I own which is neat. There's even an XBLA version of Carcassonne.

I love the XBLA version of Carcassonne myself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On The Table:- Tabletop Gaming Thread   On The Table:- Tabletop Gaming Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

On The Table:- Tabletop Gaming Thread
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2