Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterTom's UstreamLog in

Hey (Kinda new here)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pelord

Pelord

Number of posts : 4
Infractions :
Hey (Kinda new here) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Hey (Kinda new here) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-07-16

Hey (Kinda new here) Empty
PostSubject: Hey (Kinda new here)   Hey (Kinda new here) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 3:40 am

Since I've been kind of in and around the UStream chat every so often (actually started watching since Steve's struggle with DK64), I just thought I'd stop by the forum, as well. I've done some streaming before, but very rarely, and not many people watch Razz

I don't really have much else to say here... though I'm looking for people who would be interested in playing some Wii or 360 games online (only just recently got an Xbox Live Gold account). Just ask if you are interested, I'll give my Wii codes or Gamertag to anyone who wants to play.
Back to top Go down
Zew 39

Zew 39

Male
Number of posts : 287
Humor : When people try to think of something clever to put here.
Infractions :
Hey (Kinda new here) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Hey (Kinda new here) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-07-21

Hey (Kinda new here) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey (Kinda new here)   Hey (Kinda new here) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 2:03 pm

Hey!! Welcome to the forums! Smile
Back to top Go down

Hey (Kinda new here)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Hyrule Castle :: Introduce Yourself!-
Jump to: