Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterTom's UstreamLog in

COST's Signature, Background, and Avatar Shop!

Go down 
+12
Smashdude29
wasad
Ms Saturn
mimeman
Masheysoup23
Yaya
ModernHyrulian
Raven_of_light
YGR
Ulisses77
Myles
coldsteel1212
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Smashdude29
Official Kirbeh Masta'!/Here since Month 1!
Smashdude29

Male
Number of posts : 355
Job/hobbies : hmmm...
Humor : That's what she said!
Infractions :
COST's Signature, Background, and Avatar Shop! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100COST's Signature, Background, and Avatar Shop! - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-16

COST's Signature, Background, and Avatar Shop! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: COST's Signature, Background, and Avatar Shop!   COST's Signature, Background, and Avatar Shop! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 11:24 am

Use this image to make an avatar for me, all i ask is make sure my name is on the bottom and use a dark background, surprise me with the rest
Spoiler:
I put it in a spoiler tab to save space
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/smashdude29
coldsteel1212
The Legendary Wolf
The Legendary Wolf
coldsteel1212

Male
Number of posts : 741
Job/hobbies : Computer hacking, pic editing, LPing
Humor : Having been raised by wolves, I gained a perverted humor.
Infractions :
COST's Signature, Background, and Avatar Shop! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100COST's Signature, Background, and Avatar Shop! - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: COST's Signature, Background, and Avatar Shop!   COST's Signature, Background, and Avatar Shop! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 5:32 am

Here ya go YGR! =D

COST's Signature, Background, and Avatar Shop! - Page 3 YGR_avcopy

Smashy, i'll get right on it! Link n_n
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/coldsteel1212
YGR

YGR

Male
Number of posts : 353
Humor : Well, I watch Comedy Central, does that count?
Infractions :

Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: COST's Signature, Background, and Avatar Shop!   COST's Signature, Background, and Avatar Shop! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 5:33 am

Love it.
Back to top Go down
coldsteel1212
The Legendary Wolf
The Legendary Wolf
coldsteel1212

Male
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: COST's Signature, Background, and Avatar Shop!   COST's Signature, Background, and Avatar Shop! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 8:48 am

Ok, its done. I'm a bit iffy on it, so I'd like you to tell me what should be done to improve on it. I love it tho, and I hope you enjoy it. I love Sniper most in TF2. ^__^

Meet the Sniper

COST's Signature, Background, and Avatar Shop! - Page 3 Smashdude29_sniper_Avycopy
Back to top Go down
Smashdude29
Smashdude29

Male
Number of posts : 355
Job/hobbies : hmmm...
Humor : That's what she said!
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: COST's Signature, Background, and Avatar Shop!   COST's Signature, Background, and Avatar Shop! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 8:59 am

One word:
EPIC

Thanks man
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/smashdude29
coldsteel1212
The Legendary Wolf
The Legendary Wolf
coldsteel1212

Male
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: COST's Signature, Background, and Avatar Shop!   COST's Signature, Background, and Avatar Shop! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 11:55 am

No problem Smashy. Anything for a long time friend. Link n_n
Seems like work is done for now. Anyone with other requests? Link Lolz
If so, you know the drill, post what you want and i'll be happy to start! Link Happy
As for now, i leave you with some music.

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Back to top Go down
Delta4845

Delta4845

Male
Number of posts : 232
Job/hobbies : Stream Boird
Humor : Dead-pan
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: COST's Signature, Background, and Avatar Shop!   COST's Signature, Background, and Avatar Shop! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 1:11 pm

Original Post Was As Follows:

uhmm, Could you do something with these two, they are my Fav! ^^
COST's Signature, Background, and Avatar Shop! - Page 3 Elecman
COST's Signature, Background, and Avatar Shop! - Page 3 Knightman

Edit: Do not delete posts because you get mad please.

Last edited by coldsteel1212 on Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:20 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Destruction of Post for Unnecessary Reasons)
Back to top Go down
http://escapistmagazine.com
coldsteel1212
The Legendary Wolf
The Legendary Wolf
coldsteel1212

Male
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: COST's Signature, Background, and Avatar Shop!   COST's Signature, Background, and Avatar Shop! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 9:49 pm

Delta4845 wrote:
uhmm, Could you do something with these two, they are my Fav! ^^
Spoiler:

Ok, well, can you at least tell me a little more? Its much more helpful to get a basic color you want, the names of the characters possibly, and what you want it to look like. Please be cooperative. Link Glare Sorry, but I need more to go on. I can't pull all my ideas outta nowhere. It helps to take in everyone's artistic ideas so that I may both learn and finish something great. So please, respect and uphold the following:

1.) DO NOT REQUEST A SIG FROM MULTIPLE SHOPS AT THE SAME TIME. This is rude. Sig shop artists will post example images on the very first page of their thread. Choose your shop based on the style you enjoy the most and SHOP CAREFULLY. Take the time to look around so you will be happy with your sig once it's been made.

You wouldn't go to an Italian restaurant to order something Japanese. Don't go to a shop that specializes in hardcore graphic design and expect them to make you something glowing and elegant. Most shops are relatively diverse, but every artist has a unique style. Choose the one you think can adhere to your request better and stick with it.

2.) DO NOT REQUEST A SIG FROM ONE SHOP ONE WEEK AND ANOTHER SHOP THE NEXT WEEK.

3.) Specify in as much detail as possible what you'd like your signature to look like. This includes, but is not limited to:

* Size
* Basic Color Ideas
* Theme
* Text/Formatting
* Background Ideas
* Images or Characters
* Frame or No Frame

If you don't know all of these things, there's nothing wrong with that. HOWEVER, expect a signature that isn't EXACTLY what you're picturing in your head. Shop owners are not mind readers. It isn't fair to leave out details and then, once the artist has posted your sig, ask them to change or add something to it. Most sig shops will be willing to change your sig for you once or twice, but it IS a pain and we'd rather get it right the first time! SO HELP US HELP YOU and BE AS SPECIFIC AS POSSIBLE.

4.) Include in your request any and ALL key images you'd like in your sig. Backgrounds are generally up to the artist, unless you have a specific image you'd like incorporated in there. Do not ask the sig shop owner to go hunting around the internet for a picture. This is your job.

5.) IT IS NOT THE SIG SHOP OWNER'S JOB TO TAKE CUSTOM PHOTOGRAPHS FOR YOU. This is also your job.

6.) If you don't like what is made for you, make it yourself. If you really really really want changes or revisions made, please request them politely, but don't expect that everybody will do it for you.

7.) Be patient. Shop artists have lives outside of sig and avitar making. Respect their privacy and their space. Make your request, be polite, and you will most likely be added to their running lists of clients.

8.) Having your personalized signature is a privilege, not a right. Shop owners have the permanent, undeniable right to refuse your request if you have violated any of these or their own personal rules.

9.) Give credit where credit is due. If you didn't make the sig, don't turn around and claim that you made it on this or any other site.

10.) If you request an avatar to go along with your signature, remember that avatars are SMALL. Most sig artists understand that, so if they can't fit your entire name on the avatar please understand: they're trying their very hardest to give you a great avatar, and personalize it as well. If the artists feels like your name won't fit on there, let them find a clever solution to the problem. Like using your initials for example.

11.) If you do require or request a redesign for one reason or another, do not expect it to happen instantly. If the shop owner has a long list of people waiting, and you want something else done to your already-completed sig, you MAY be put on the end of the list. You MIGHT be taken care of immediately, but it is entirely up to the artist. Many factors go into sig-making, so please take this into account.

12.) Understand the size you've requested and what it will do to your signature space. This means that if you order a sig that is "full size" (that means it will take up your entire sig area) do not, upon receiving the sig, put text or links above the sig. THIS WILL CUT OFF YOUR SIG and diminish the overall look and appeal of the image. If you want space to put your links or quotes, communicate this to the sig artist so they can tailor a smaller sig to fit your needs.

Remember: When you request a signature, you are requesting a specially-tailored, unique piece of art. People usually have to pay for this kind of thing. The cooler you appear to the artist, the more willing they'll be to work with you through redesigns and other things. So be polite, be understanding, and remember: we WANT to help you. Make your requests as clear and as easy-to-understand as possible and you'll more than likely end up with one of the coolest things you've ever seen.
Back to top Go down
Delta4845

Delta4845

Male
Number of posts : 232
Job/hobbies : Stream Boird
Humor : Dead-pan
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: COST's Signature, Background, and Avatar Shop!   COST's Signature, Background, and Avatar Shop! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 2:36 am

coldsteel1212 wrote:

6.) If you don't like what is made for you, make it yourself. If you really really really want changes or revisions made, please request them politely, but don't expect that everybody will do it for you.
Then I will >.>
Back to top Go down
http://escapistmagazine.com
coldsteel1212
The Legendary Wolf
The Legendary Wolf
coldsteel1212

Male
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: COST's Signature, Background, and Avatar Shop!   COST's Signature, Background, and Avatar Shop! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 4:57 am

Delta4845 wrote:
coldsteel1212 wrote:

Then I will >.>

That is not the POINT of what I posted Delta. These are basic guidelines for everyone to follow. You are taking it out of context and its not helping. These aren't written by me, these are the basic rules most forums follow for Art Shops. Rules that I and everyone else follows. I never said I'm not going to do it for you. But, I need you to tell me what you want. In no way did you state if you wanted an avatar or a signature or a background or anything else. You are taking it too harshly. But if you want to take it as such, then you can. I do work for everyone, but I need to know WHAT I am working on. Here is an example of someone else who has such rules and one of the places I got it from:

http://allisbrawl.com/forum/topic.aspx?id=15989&page=1

Post 1;Firebomb;Section 6;Quote 1

Mind you I'm not as great (I <3 Bomby's work =D), but it still the same idea. And nobody on there ever had a problem with revisions to the guide he made.

Edit: Please do not delete a post you made on here for any reason. Editing it for the sake of editing is fine, but I will restore any posts that are deleted that I can. I am sorry, but there is no reason to have a blank message. And idk why you would delete one on here anyways. So, please, not being a hardass, but please refrain from deleting or erasing posts on here.

Last edited by coldsteel1212 on Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:23 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Make a Simple Point)
Back to top Go down
coldsteel1212
The Legendary Wolf
The Legendary Wolf
coldsteel1212

Male
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: COST's Signature, Background, and Avatar Shop!   COST's Signature, Background, and Avatar Shop! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 11:35 pm

Ok, well, I'm gonna have to double post here. You see, I will be gone for the following month as most of you know. Until i return home, i don't have any of my editing software with me, so until i can get home, I can NOT work on pictures. Does this mean you still can't make a request? NO! Of course you can, but don't expect it until July. I WILL finish anything submitted within the month of June by mid-July. I promise. Until then, I bid you farewell. Enjoy summer peps! =D

Last edited by coldsteel1212 on Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
empressdonna
TBB Official Community Leader
empressdonna

Female
Number of posts : 105
Job/hobbies : Student
Humor : Pancakey!?
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: COST's Signature, Background, and Avatar Shop!   COST's Signature, Background, and Avatar Shop! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 12:33 am

* Size: whatever you see fit, probably 300 x 400 though
* Basic Color Ideas: purple/pinks
* Theme: n/a
* Text/Formatting: 'Do we look like husband/wife' at the bottom with 'ellis and nadie' at the top?
* Background Ideas: N/A
* Images or Characters: https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v400/donnaf/elcaza19_02.jpg
* Frame or No Frame: Framed

Size: 100x100
Image: https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v400/donnaf/snapshot20070721215126.jpg and https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v400/donnaf/nadie.jpg together if possible
Text: Ellis <3's nadie

hope this isn't too difficult, if it is, contact me, and i'll change it
Back to top Go down
coldsteel1212
The Legendary Wolf
The Legendary Wolf
coldsteel1212

Male
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: COST's Signature, Background, and Avatar Shop!   COST's Signature, Background, and Avatar Shop! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 4:37 am

Well, i haven't been around much lately. School's been a pain and it keeps me from being able to come and do requests. I've been away for so long. I might take requests again from old friends, but as for now, meh to most others. Just wanted to post some other stuff i've made recently.

COST's Signature, Background, and Avatar Shop! - Page 3 Max_Reimu_My_Special_Lover

Cell Phone BGs I made too for the LG Vu

COST's Signature, Background, and Avatar Shop! - Page 3 Mehodstvubg

COST's Signature, Background, and Avatar Shop! - Page 3 Cellphonejasmineamuto

COST's Signature, Background, and Avatar Shop! - Page 3 Cellphoneichigolgvu

COST's Signature, Background, and Avatar Shop! - Page 3 Jasmine_LG_Vu_Background

COST's Signature, Background, and Avatar Shop! - Page 3 Cost_Swirl_BG_lg_vu

Thats it for cell bgs.

MORE ART lol

COST's Signature, Background, and Avatar Shop! - Page 3 MegaMan_ZXbackground

COST's Signature, Background, and Avatar Shop! - Page 3 Hatsune_Miku_jaz

COST's Signature, Background, and Avatar Shop! - Page 3 Colorlolz

COST's Signature, Background, and Avatar Shop! - Page 3 Coolcopy

COST's Signature, Background, and Avatar Shop! - Page 3 Samus_Siggy_Cost

COST's Signature, Background, and Avatar Shop! - Page 3 Bluelinksig

COST's Signature, Background, and Avatar Shop! - Page 3 Lust_finished-1

COST's Signature, Background, and Avatar Shop! - Page 3 Crisis_Core-BG

COST's Signature, Background, and Avatar Shop! - Page 3 GenesisAvvySmall

COST's Signature, Background, and Avatar Shop! - Page 3 Samus_Avvy_Small

COST's Signature, Background, and Avatar Shop! - Page 3 Samus_Finished

Made this displaying 3 Ryu sigs I have made over the past 2 years. Shows my change from Paint.NET to photoshop and then advancing in photoshop. Idk how good i am, but i know i'm better than i was proving anyone can do it so long as you work at it

COST's Signature, Background, and Avatar Shop! - Page 3 Artistic_evolution_ryusigs
Back to top Go down
SuperMario_5200

SuperMario_5200

Male
Number of posts : 132
Job/hobbies : Video games Duh!
Humor : My Humor is hilarious so dont test my humor or i will final smash ur A**
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-10-08

PostSubject: Re: COST's Signature, Background, and Avatar Shop!   COST's Signature, Background, and Avatar Shop! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 5:46 am

Hey Cost Can u make me a cool Super Mario sig out of this picture?

http://onlinesupermario.com/images/realmario.JPG
Back to top Go down
coldsteel1212
The Legendary Wolf
The Legendary Wolf
coldsteel1212

Male
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: COST's Signature, Background, and Avatar Shop!   COST's Signature, Background, and Avatar Shop! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 6:07 am

COST's Signature, Background, and Avatar Shop! - Page 3 Sm5200

There you go, though I'm not too sure on this one. If you want another instead, just say so. Or just want another just because feel free to ask. ^_^
Back to top Go down
SuperMario_5200

SuperMario_5200

Male
Number of posts : 132
Job/hobbies : Video games Duh!
Humor : My Humor is hilarious so dont test my humor or i will final smash ur A**
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-10-08

PostSubject: Re: COST's Signature, Background, and Avatar Shop!   COST's Signature, Background, and Avatar Shop! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 2:22 pm

I love it dude it rocks!
cheers
Back to top Go down
Masheysoup23

Masheysoup23

Male
Number of posts : 225
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: COST's Signature, Background, and Avatar Shop!   COST's Signature, Background, and Avatar Shop! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 12:12 pm

How did I not notice this earlier, great stuff COST. Especially love the Metroid pics.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/masheysoup23
coldsteel1212
The Legendary Wolf
The Legendary Wolf
coldsteel1212

Male
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: COST's Signature, Background, and Avatar Shop!   COST's Signature, Background, and Avatar Shop! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 12:17 pm

Masheysoup23 wrote:
How did I not notice this earlier, great stuff COST. Especially love the Metroid pics.

Lol thanks. And I love your logos. Pretty cool. Mind giving me a few pointers on a how to? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
coldsteel1212
The Legendary Wolf
The Legendary Wolf
coldsteel1212

Male
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: COST's Signature, Background, and Avatar Shop!   COST's Signature, Background, and Avatar Shop! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 2:44 am

Yea it IS a double post on my own thread. If it doesn't kill you, don't complain lol. Sorry, just tired of people giving flak on other forums for double posting ONCE on a user's own thread.

COST's Signature, Background, and Avatar Shop! - Page 3 Signature_Cost_Compilations_1

COST's Signature, Background, and Avatar Shop! - Page 3 Signature_Cost_Compilations_2

COST's Signature, Background, and Avatar Shop! - Page 3 AvitarComp1

COST's Signature, Background, and Avatar Shop! - Page 3 TrueColors

Last edited by coldsteel1212 on Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:38 am; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Adding some pictures.)
Back to top Go down
empressdonna
empressdonna

Female
Number of posts : 105
Job/hobbies : Student
Humor : Pancakey!?
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: COST's Signature, Background, and Avatar Shop!   COST's Signature, Background, and Avatar Shop! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 2:40 am

hey, cost nice to see you posting here again!

Don't worry too much about my request from before. It was a bit much to ask of you though i do love your work.

keep on working!
Back to top Go down
weber121

weber121

Male
Number of posts : 30
Job/hobbies : PS3, Wii, DS, Hunting, Fishing, Soccer
Humor : I don't believe in said humor.
Infractions :

Registration date : 2010-04-10

PostSubject: Re: COST's Signature, Background, and Avatar Shop!   COST's Signature, Background, and Avatar Shop! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 1:12 pm

I'd like a signature if you aren't too busy.

Size: just the average signature size, whatever works for you

I'd like a few of my favorite video game characters in it, whether they are tiled or however you wanna do it. Whatever is easiest for you.

Characters: Poliwrath/Toad/Spyro/Classic Sonic/Crash Bandicoot/Sackboy from LBP

I'd also like my username, "Weber121", somwhere on it.

If you can do anything it would be greatly appreciated.
Back to top Go down
http://backloggery.com/weber121
coldsteel1212
The Legendary Wolf
The Legendary Wolf
coldsteel1212

Male
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: COST's Signature, Background, and Avatar Shop!   COST's Signature, Background, and Avatar Shop! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 7:47 am

weber121 wrote:
I'd like a signature if you aren't too busy.

Size: just the average signature size, whatever works for you

I'd like a few of my favorite video game characters in it, whether they are tiled or however you wanna do it. Whatever is easiest for you.

Characters: Poliwrath/Toad/Spyro/Classic Sonic/Crash Bandicoot/Sackboy from LBP

I'd also like my username, "Weber121", somwhere on it.

If you can do anything it would be greatly appreciated.

I'll get on that as soon as i can. Been busy on a farm this summer (literally) so it may be a bit. But i'm up for it. Btw, if you need help with making a competitive Wi-Fi team in Pkmn, I'll help you on that. I suggest a Ninjask with Baton Pass, Swords Dance, Substitute, and Protect. Then use a team of well rounded beat ATK based beatdown Pokemon. I suggest a Metagross with an Ice Punch, Meteor Mash, Earthquake, and another move of your choice. Pokemon of that nature work perfect in that combo due to Speed Boost from Ninjask and Baton Pass switches the stat changes to the next Pokemon. Very useful utilizing stat gains.

empressdonna wrote:

hey, cost nice to see you posting here again!

Don't worry too much about my request from before. It was a bit much to ask of you though i do love your work.

keep on working!

Donna, sorry but i tried for several months to get in contact with you to tell you that picture was too blurry to be rendered. Sorry, I tried my best but you werent around and I dont like posting that here because it takes up space and isn't needed here. Contact me through skype when you can and we will go over it, k? Oh and I hope everything has been going well for you lately. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: COST's Signature, Background, and Avatar Shop!   COST's Signature, Background, and Avatar Shop! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

COST's Signature, Background, and Avatar Shop!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3