Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterTom's UstreamLog in

Introduce yourself

Go down 
+130
weber121
Zarggg
Yokai
Leagolas218
catgir
coolgamer
lasersamurai
Vilante_Kab
K1NGP3DR0
LinkMaster
SuperMario_5200
Quakeman224
PjsPjs123
Pure-Madness
frencsday
Sisto
Booo95
misterderp
ThePlatinumPatriot
Claremonster
NintendoMan1
sceptre5
KaylaAlex
GutsyMan
Media-Lite
SilverLPJ
Ratheronfire
Hyrulian Hero
Ty2000107
uzu
cheerioscereal
Final starman DX
UltimaKeyMaster
Vanadras
Stuart444
Ulisses77
RvBVic
SuperPaperNess
neag
KirbehCutter
Eat box
DarkArrow25
thessbbmario
Antzilla_94
Megimano
somerandomguy
Zantman64
DarkInferno
Cyclone
YGR
commandhat
Drag00n24
crunkster64
HahaJoeJoey
foodmaster56
Azurillkirby
nightwheel
Joseph Collins
Timothy R
Gemini_Xer0
BobcatXtreme
Bluetooth80291
gmanvr3
mimeman
sasuke1986
trailerboy415
KiotsuNekura10k
ChaosDragoon
Brineboy
Akagi
MasterOtenko
Kirbichu
ModernHyrulian
boombastix489
SpockofPaper
WaluiJ
jimaka
SkyYoshi
TimADugan
Raven_of_light
Zerocopy
Gorre
Sneakers
empressdonna
CrispyYoshi
FreakOtaku
Jeed-Unit
Delta4845
Njae
Nooh1
Tazy
coldsteel1212
Leon0000
Mailman
Uptapage
KaidanXain
DarkSonic
Tenta
Nobody X
AsianDude
Venom65437
Nail_Bunny_Girl
Meekinator
shaky-jake
Koda~
wasad
Myles
canyouimagine
Oniryushizobura
theprimerib
nintenerd542
BigAl109
Pigsarecool
MarioMastr
MrMoney
ScreamingPixel
miami974
VGZombie
DoWhatNow
Bippo Ernesti
thunderdragn
TomBobBlender
Ronso158
yuki_fox_demon
Yaya
Masheysoup23
Pete993
KevTehNev
Foxtrot200
itselguapo
134 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Myles

Myles

Male
Number of posts : 110
Job/hobbies : vidia gaims
Infractions :
Introduce yourself - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Introduce yourself - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-16

Introduce yourself - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 3:03 pm

HI I'm Mylesmoore. I have been gaming since I was (REALLY) 2-3 years old. I know because my parents always told me about how my brother and sister tried disconnecting the NES to get me away from it. Too bad for them I taught myself how to connect the console back then Very Happy. I am a pretty laid back person who isn't afraid of going outside and trying new things. I CAN NOT TOLERATE people who make things up about their life and act like they are cool (posers). I don't prejudge anyone. I try to be nice to everyone I can. I only care about 2 things: 1. My family and friend, 2. The well being of people around me.Insult all you want and I do not care but if you insult my family or friends, I will make you wish you were dead...
Back to top Go down
wasad

wasad

Male
Number of posts : 534
Job/hobbies : Hobbies: Video Gamez
Humor : Humor? Is that some type of drug? No thanks.
Infractions :
Introduce yourself - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Introduce yourself - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 10:58 pm

Hey Guys, I'm wasad. No capitals for the w. I got my name from using an easy name to remember. wasd wasad. Lol!
Ok, my real name is Kenny. My first console was a Sega Saturn. ( I think.... ) My first game was.... Street Fighter II ( lol my dad got me that when i was young.. T rated game as a first xD ) I'm very open-minded with games and consoles. Not really a fanboy for any.

List of all my consoles/handheld systems I had in from first to last : Sega Saturn (broke?), PS1 (Broke), Game Boy Advance (broke?),PS2 Fat ( Got drowned during Hurricane Katrina D: ), Game Boy Color (I think I still have it..idk where it went though), Game Boy Advance SP, PS2 Slim, and Nintendo Wii ( that is...8 consoles/handhelds ._. )

I'm just a sorta addicted gamer. Oh, but I'm so addicted to Tom's stream. When I found it for the MMMarathon, I didn't go on for about like 2 days. Then, I came back for it. Now I'm addicted to it and considered one of the regulars ( Well I come on everyday unless I'm banned [Not by Banh Hammah] on the computer. ) I'm a pretty nice guy in real life. I don't like fighting. I still hit people though, but I don't hit them hard. Oh and I'm Vietnamese. So yeah.

See you guys on the stream! ( Oh and I can kinda be a spammer at times. I'll try will not spam. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/darkmage300x
Koda~

Koda~

Male
Number of posts : 3
Infractions :

Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 11:45 am

I'm Koda, you all know that. That is all.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kodarepresents
Myles

Myles

Male
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 6:16 am

Koda~ wrote:
I'm Koda, you all know that. That is all.
{sarcasm}whoa! you revealed a side I've never seen before koda! {/sarcasm}
Back to top Go down
shaky-jake

shaky-jake

Male
Number of posts : 85
Job/hobbies : Playing Music, Designing slides, logos, myspaces e.t.c, sleeping.
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 11:16 am

Hi, I'm Shaky-jake. I'm probibley the only person from the UK that stays on the stream the longest and I can't wait to get Animal Crossing on the Wii. I have the odd say in the chat room and enjoy what Tom does. I wish that there was more Oreo product over here, but hey as long Normal Oreos are over here then its ok. Well I'm very musical. I play the Piano, guitar, bass, drum and the odd wind instrument.

I've been a Nintendo Fan since I was 3 or 4 and has been running in the family since nintendo began in the UK. My Grandma and Grandpa own a Wii and DS which proves that Nintendo is for all ages. We still have our NES, SNES, right up to our Wii and DS.

I found the stream about 2 months and a half ago and loving evry bit of it. But there is one think that I haven't done yet and that is to be interviewed. Because of the time, it is very late here in the UK, about 2:00am-ish and I'm probibley the only one awake in the house. I can't talk because of the walls (their very thin/empty). I hope there's away round it.

I would love to tell you more about myself, but my fingers are getting sleeply.....dam fingers.......hope to chat with you guys and girls soon or now, what ever time your reading this.
Back to top Go down
Meekinator

Meekinator

Male
Number of posts : 21
Infractions :

Registration date : 2008-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 6:50 am

Hiya folks.

I'm Meekinator from the stream. I've been going to the stream for about a month now, and I really enjoy it. From the moment I saw Tom die 14 or so times due to that truck in RE4, I knew I was gonna stay.

I've been gaming for as long as I can remember and I plan on never quitting them. My earliest gaming memories involve my dad teaching me or playing with me, so games (especially the SNES and NES) will forever have a place in my heart. I'm fortunate enough to have brothers who love games as much as I do and even as we grow older and move on to different places in life, I still play with them as much as I can.

Aside from gaming, I like to read, watch TV, and take naps. D:

Currently the only current-gen console I have is the Wii, with no Wi-Fi (but that'll change very soon).

I'm always willing to chat on MSN, so if you wanna talk with me, just feel free to add me.

See you on the stream! Have a nice day.
Back to top Go down
Nail_Bunny_Girl

Nail_Bunny_Girl

Female
Number of posts : 8
Job/hobbies : Video games, anime, and Bellydancing
Humor : www.homestarrunner.com
Infractions :

Registration date : 2008-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 10:16 am

Hey everyone!! I finaly made a Forum profile!!! lol i will be posting on here. just wanted to say hi Pikachu
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/nailbunnygirl
Venom65437

Number of posts : 1
Infractions :

Registration date : 2008-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 6:08 pm

I don't need no stinkin introduction! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AsianDude

AsianDude

Male
Number of posts : 29
Job/hobbies : Video games... What else?
Humor : I like radom stuff.
Infractions :

Registration date : 2008-11-26

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 2:04 am

Hello! This is AsianDude! Some people have been asking me if I was really Asian. Just to make things clear, I am! Just as my name suggests. But enough of that!

I have enjoyed playing video games ever since I have arrived in the United States of America. I loved play my NES and all the classic games I had like Super Mario Bros., Dr. Mario, and the infamous Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. I have never beaten that god awful game but congratulations to Tom Bobby boy for beating that piece of garbage. I play a variety of games, I really have no preference unlike Tom. I just play anything that interests me(Sorry Tom but I don't just play Nintendo games). I have a PS2 and a Game Boy Advanced. I enjoyed playing Pokemon when I was little but it's no fun when you have the game beaten and you have no one else to trade or battle with. I love the difficulty of the classic games compared to the easy games we have now. I also like it when the games are long! This is the reason I play Final Fantasy games but I don't play all of them like a Final Fantasy fan boy. Razz
I especially hate Final Fantasy VII, sorry to all of you fan boys/girls out there but that is one of the worst Final Fantasy games in the series. And I love the Rock Band and Guitar Hero games because it feels cool to be able to play music without learning an instrument! I know that sounds cheesy but I like the feeling.

I came across Tommy boy's stream when I went to his Youtube page to check out some Mario Paint videos. I was one of the first people to join his stream back in July along with nintenerd, oni, and a few others. I didn't exactly get a warm welcoming. I remember that Curlyfry said that it was cool how the natural disasters hit Asia and killed a bunch of people.
But other than that, I guess that mostly everyone was nice. When Tommy boy first introduced TBBot (Banondorf's former self), I was supporting the bot idea because it got rid of all the nuisances. However, when Tom turned TBBot into Banondorf, everything changed. Everything started to get more strict it turned out that now he even bans people for putting things in capital letters and sends messages for saying things like "hey". Now I think that Banondorf is more of a nuisance than all of the other spammers, advertisers, etc. I have been around for a long time and the stream still doesn't get boring for me! Good job, Tommy boy!!!! Also, a while ago, I was one of those who was really mean to Tom when he plays games. When Tom is unsuccessful in a game, there are people who shout "fail" and other mean comments. I said fail a lot of times and I didn't really realize how difficult it was for Tom to adjust to the games that he plays. Keep in mind that he has been growing up playing things like Kid Icarus. It wasn't until I played Ghosts N' Goblins and realized how mean I was towards Tom. I failed miserably while Tom was getting close to the end of the game. I felt just like Tom and I knew that I shouldn't be saying that he sucks or anything. Everybody has different strengths and weaknesses, so please be nice. You've probably stopped reading this a long time ago so I'll just stop here. Remember to be courteous around other people!
Back to top Go down
Nobody X

Female
Number of posts : 5
Job/hobbies : Stream Recptionist/ Nobody
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 3:33 am

Hello I am Nobody X from the stream chat

I liked gaming at a young age starting out with the SNES and still enjoy a few games today My favorite gaming genre is role playing games. My Name comes from the ps2 rpg Kingdom Hearts and is a fan character conceived by myself also used as a online persona.

I was a you tube lurker for a long time and looked at tom bobs you tube Early this year pressured by a few friends I joining the you tube community and I found out about the U stream I never thought Id be as popular and respected as i have in the past and now I join this forum community I hope I can try my best and may be get some in character quirks *laughs*

Your Stream Mod and Fellow Forum Goer Nobody X
Back to top Go down
Tenta

Male
Number of posts : 2
Humor : REALLY bored...
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 10:45 am

Hello there,
I am Tenta from Tom's Stream. I don't really know what to say >.>....well I'm French Canadian and I HATE SNOW!! lol...anyway..I like creating music, playing a lot of video games, skateboarding and snowboarding....my favorites food are lasagna, spaghetti, cheese macaroni and Quebec specialty-->Poutine.. I'll show you what is a poutine really soon...nevermind here the pic Smile
Spoiler:
And i am 21 years old..

If you have some questions then just ask me Smile

Edit: Thanks to anyone who spoiled it.

Last edited by Tenta on Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DarkSonic

DarkSonic

Male
Number of posts : 250
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 10:49 am

hi I'm DarkSonic15 and i found out about tom through my friend Coldsteel1212. one day i was talking to him on skype and he said come to Tom's stream and he gave me the link and I have been here ever since.

Last edited by DarkSonic15 on Thu Nov 27, 2008 7:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/DarkSonic015
Myles

Myles

Male
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 7:10 am

Tenta wrote:
Hello there,
I am Tenta from Tom's Stream. I don't really know what to say >.>....well I'm French Canadian and I HATE SNOW!! lol...anyway..I like creating music, playing a lot of video games, skateboarding and snowboarding....my favorites food are lasagna, spaghetti, cheese macaroni and Quebec specialty-->Poutine.. I'll show you what is a poutine really soon...nevermind here the pic Smile
Spoiler:
And i am 21 years old..

If you have some questions then just ask me Smile

Edit: Thanks to anyone who spoiled it.
dude...I'm candian and I LOVE POUTINE (even though its a heart attack in a bowl)
Back to top Go down
KaidanXain
Psychokinetic Extraordinaire
Psychokinetic Extraordinaire
KaidanXain

Male
Number of posts : 82
Humor : Kaidouken!
Infractions :

Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 2:30 am

*glomps topic*

Hey, all! I'm KaidanXain, but you can call me Mr. Super-Awesome-Duper....Guy.
Wait wait! I got a better one!

Hi. I'm Kaidan, and I'm a Tom-aholic. XD

Okay. Serious time! *serious face* I've been with the Stream since the Mega Man marathon. I try to be there just about every night, but work can make it kind of tough from time to time.

About Me: I've a guy, for starters. I live in the magical land of awesomeness known as Ohio (sarcasm implied).

*sigh* Sorry. My thoughts are a bit muddled at the moment.

To be continued...
Back to top Go down
Uptapage

Uptapage

Number of posts : 14
Job/hobbies : Gaming
Humor : Umm....
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 5:49 am

Hey i'm uptapage! That is all!
Back to top Go down
Mailman

Mailman

Male
Number of posts : 1
Job/hobbies : Alot, too lazy to type.
Humor : Dry, black. Sometimes slapstick and ridiculous!
Infractions :

Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 11:44 am

Hey, all. It's Mailman2xd6 from the stream. First, let me say Tom, you make a forum then a new one? Jeez...

Ooookay, seeing as I can't sleep, I'll do this.

Name: Mailman
Current job: McDonald's
Interests: Video games, Yo-yos, Coding, Forums, The World, Art, Music, MOTHER.
Dream job: Space pirate king of the universe (obviously).
First game ever: Sonic the Hedgehog 2
Last beaten game: Ummm.....I forget, I think it was Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Favorite game: I have no favorite game, but I do love the MOTHER, Final Fantasy, and Street Fighter series in general.

Oh yeah, If you ask, I've been taking care of life and school right now, and I don't have much time to go on the stream, but I'll try to remember next time I have free time, maybe tomorrow!

I love all of you. emot-v
Back to top Go down
http://liamindie.blogspot.com/
Leon0000

Leon0000

Male
Number of posts : 36
Job/hobbies : Gaming
Humor : verys
Infractions :

Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 5:58 am

Hey guys it's me Leon0000 from the stream. you know i am. hardcore gamer, the shyguy who wants friends lol. glad to be here, and i'm here to stay. later
Back to top Go down
coldsteel1212
The Legendary Wolf
The Legendary Wolf
coldsteel1212

Male
Number of posts : 741
Job/hobbies : Computer hacking, pic editing, LPing
Humor : Having been raised by wolves, I gained a perverted humor.
Infractions :

Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 5:08 am

ABOUT ME!

I've been here for awhile and have been on many other forums but i still need to introduce myself. Smile

I am coldsteel1212, most should also know me as COST. COld STeel. Get it? Good. Razz

Well, I have been a gamer since the age of 2.
I enjoy Video Games in general, from music, to graphics, to the gameplay itself.
I love Nintendo, but mostly Legend of Zelda in particular.
I played the original Legend of Zelda on the NES for my first played game AND beaten game.
I currently make Digital Art. Sigs and avatars are my signature.
Smashdude29 and I have been real life friends for 5 years and running and the same time at the same school.
My real name is Paul James Pieper, but most people call me PJ.
My birthday is September 9th, 1993. So I'm 15 almost 16.
I'm part of the Monsigner Edward PACE High School Anime and Computer Club.
I currently take two honors classes.
I want to live and work in Japan most of my life.
I love anything Japanese or Chinese. From culture to modern ways, I love it all.
My best friends are Jake and Eric from my school, and Devin from the stream.
I watch all kinds of Anime ranging from the usual to the not-so-well-known.
I used to do LP's on Youtube, but stopped for sometime. I hope to start up sometime soon.
My youtube is as follows: youtube.com/user/coldsteel1212
My online name is derived from a video game quote from an RPG/Adventure for the PC called Silver as well as due to the fact i know sword play.
I'm a Brawler who is not so commonly known in my area so much as my school. Been to a handful of tourneys.
I enjoy hanging out at GameStop or a local shop called Play N' Trade with friends.
Going to the movies with friends is a long time hobby.
I've been a long time stream member, ever since the second week of the stream. Good times.
That is about it I guess, if i have anything else to add I will!

Link Happy Link Happy Link Happy Link Happy Link Happy Link Happy Link Happy

Last edited by coldsteel1212 on Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:08 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/coldsteel1212
Tazy

Infractions :

Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 6:06 am

Hiya - I'm Tazy.

I just started to get on the stream.. Wish I got on it earlier. Totally love it, though. You guys are an awesome community.
Back to top Go down
Nooh1

Nooh1

Number of posts : 4
Infractions :

Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 7:36 am

Hey Everyone, im Nooh1... And Im a Nintendo Addict.. Yeah .. So, I Hope i get a good start here, I love forums. I go on the Stream.. Unbelivabley Great... So.. Hey Im Nooh =D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 11:36 pm

Im nicobbq, who didn't guess that?
Back to top Go down
Njae

Njae

Male
Number of posts : 4
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 12:31 am

Salutations from sweden.

Njae here, i also goes by the names Minnie(Mo) and NinNin but i will not go into that cause both names have really stupid reasons why i have them.

I am a nerd and very proud of being one, i even work at a nerdy place, a fantasystore for books and games (mostly DnD, warhammer and TCG's but some Videogames to).
My interest are what i work with so not much point going into that any deeper, other then that i love my pets, which are 2 ferrets and 3 lizards (a Iguana and 2 Bearded Dragon's).
The last game i finnished most have been Psychonauts which i felt the urge to play through again.
My favourite game is hands down Chrono Trigger.

Currently i am on vacation since the heating broke in the dungeon where the store is, so that is why i can spend time watching the Stream in the middle of the night. But i will try to follow as much of it as possible after i get back to work.

and yes, i talk alot but doesn't say much worth listening to.
Back to top Go down
Delta4845

Delta4845

Male
Number of posts : 232
Job/hobbies : Stream Boird
Humor : Dead-pan
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 5:40 am

My name is Delta (out of preference), I'm a high-school/College Student (ask me how that works)
I love nintendo, and stumbled here from TBB's you tube account
I've had every Nintendo console/handhelds except the VB, N64, and GB:micro
You can also call me (こるてん)
Back to top Go down
http://escapistmagazine.com
Jeed-Unit

Jeed-Unit

Male
Number of posts : 170
Job/hobbies : Being full of surprises
Humor : Old School
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 2:46 am

Heello, I'm a french canadian and I'm quite new on tom's stream although I've been subscribed to him for about 1 ½ years. Hmm, some people might have known me by the nickname of djrellik while I was active in the gamemaker community. But after a few games, a quite successful engine and semi-successful youtube account, I decided to leave much of this behind.

Now I'm more tranquil and other than that I could say I'm an old-school gamer and I enjoy using the semi-popularity of my youtube account to show these lesser known gems to the public, even though I've been quite unsuccessful so far heh Wink.

Anyway, this stream looks pretty nice so far so you'll probably see me there for a while.

Cheers, bye bye
Back to top Go down
FreakOtaku

FreakOtaku

Male
Job/hobbies : Movie theater concessionist
Humor : stupid humor
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 9:00 am

i'm sure you've seen me around the stream before but i thought i'd stop here for the heck of it and introduce mehself.
Hobbies: anime, video games, and manga
that's all you need to know *disappears
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Hyrule Castle :: Introduce Yourself!-
Jump to: