Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterTom's UstreamLog in

Updates as of Febuary 18th

Go down 
4 posters

Was this useful and do you enjoy the updates?
Yes to both.
Updates as of Febuary 18th Vote_lcap100%Updates as of Febuary 18th Vote_rcap
 100% [ 10 ]
No to both.
Updates as of Febuary 18th Vote_lcap0%Updates as of Febuary 18th Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Yes to the first, no to the second.
 0% [ 0 ]
No to the first, yes to the second.
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
coldsteel1212
The Legendary Wolf
The Legendary Wolf
coldsteel1212

Male
Number of posts : 741
Job/hobbies : Computer hacking, pic editing, LPing
Humor : Having been raised by wolves, I gained a perverted humor.
Infractions :
Updates as of Febuary 18th Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Updates as of Febuary 18th Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-17

Updates as of Febuary 18th Empty
PostSubject: Updates as of Febuary 18th   Updates as of Febuary 18th Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 8:54 am

Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation UPDATES Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

Well, I have decided to stop taking a backseat to the forums being updated and such. Now, there are a few things I'd like to do, but we, the mods and I, need some cooperation and help. Not complaining about certain things going weird if they do would be just enough. If you have suggestions, use the Skype or AIM link under my post to contact me and tell me. So, here is an announcement of the current updates I have made and the reasons why:

Arrow Ok, well the first one is somewhat noticeable to some of you, while others have failed to notice. Well, I changed the favicom (I think thats what its called =p) of the forums. Basically, its that little icon at the top of the page on the search bar. As well as the little picture that appears on it when you are using tabs. I decided a change was needed to fit the content of these forums.

Arrow Next up is the large and I mean LARGE addition of Smilies and Emotes. In addition to the original one's here, I deleted a few that were a bit off, and I still need to go back. Now, there are two reasons for the deletion of emotes.

1. We ARE limited on the number of emotes we can use. Remember, this is on a forum hosting site. We don't own it, and we don't get to choose all the rules.

2. Some were seasonal and have been or still need to be taken down. They will return when its time for them. Promise! Link n_n

Arrow Another order of business. Now onto the Seasonal Colors. Basically, we will change the colors every time the season changes to fit the season and to give the forum a changing, new, and fresh look so its not always this blue color scheme which will eventually become dull and boring. What you currently see IS the Winter color scheme. I have yet to decide the colors for the others, but I have a basic idea.

Arrow Lastly, we are currently deciding whether or not we will be making a newsletter on the forum or not. It depends, and we don't know if it'll be weekly or monthly. If you would like to see a newsletter for the forums, then please say so in response to this post. I mean, we won't do it if you guys don't want it. Then its just a waste if we do it. So let us know, we're always happy to hear feedback and such in order to improve the forums. Remember, its for you guys, so we need to know what you guys want. Give your suggestions for it here: https://tombobblender.aforumfree.com/forum-chat-suggestions-f4/suggestions-for-the-newsletter-t241.htm#5733

Um, thats it for the updates. I hope you enjoy them and continue to reuse the forums all the time. We are happy to have you here and are pleased when you use this resource we have set up for you. Remember, any and all suggestions you have, send them to my AIM or Skype and I'll give it a look. Link Lolz Thanks for reading and please vote on whether you liked this or not.

Last edited by coldsteel1212 on Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/coldsteel1212
yuki_fox_demon
TBB Official Community Leader/Marshmallow Ghost
TBB Official Community Leader/Marshmallow Ghost
yuki_fox_demon

Female
Number of posts : 451
Job/hobbies : book-addict, writing, drawing, staying up *way* too late on tom's stream (X3), playing video games
Humor : "Moo" "Marshmallow" "Pkowr!"
Infractions :
Updates as of Febuary 18th Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Updates as of Febuary 18th Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Updates as of Febuary 18th   Updates as of Febuary 18th Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 9:02 am

i think a newsletter would be a great idea. it would be a great way to keep people informed about the forum, especially if an important topic is added
Back to top Go down
Smashdude29
Official Kirbeh Masta'!/Here since Month 1!
Official Kirbeh Masta'!/Here since Month 1!
Smashdude29

Male
Number of posts : 355
Job/hobbies : hmmm...
Humor : That's what she said!
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: Updates as of Febuary 18th   Updates as of Febuary 18th Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 10:08 am

I think the newsletter should be twice a month.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/smashdude29
Masheysoup23

Masheysoup23

Male
Number of posts : 225
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: Updates as of Febuary 18th   Updates as of Febuary 18th Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 1:11 pm

Yeah, like maybe once every two weeks?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/masheysoup23
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Updates as of Febuary 18th   Updates as of Febuary 18th Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Updates as of Febuary 18th
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Hyrule Castle :: Forum News & Information-
Jump to: