Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterTom's UstreamLog in

TBB RPG Suggestions

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
AsianDude

AsianDude

Male
Number of posts : 29
Job/hobbies : Video games... What else?
Humor : I like radom stuff.
Infractions :
TBB RPG Suggestions Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TBB RPG Suggestions Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-26

TBB RPG Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: TBB RPG Suggestions   TBB RPG Suggestions Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 12:36 pm

We all know that TBB RPG isn't the most developed RPG game there is. If any of you guys have any suggestions to improve the game, please leave your suggestions here!
Back to top Go down
Delta4845

Delta4845

Male
Number of posts : 232
Job/hobbies : Stream Boird
Humor : Dead-pan
Infractions :
TBB RPG Suggestions Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TBB RPG Suggestions Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: TBB RPG Suggestions   TBB RPG Suggestions Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 12:53 pm

Magic: MagicL, MagicI, MagicF, [lightning, Ice, fire] just for fun (no multi-magic , you can only have 1)
Status effects per element:
Lightning = Shocked - will cause enemy attacks to deflect easier and miss more often (lasts 4 turns)
Ice = Frozen- Enemy is well frozen and cannot attack in that turn (lasts 1 turn)
Fire = burn- Enemy is burned and loses coins gradually (lasts 5 turns)
All Magic Status effects have a 25% effect per magic attack

Magic Attacks will initially be weaker than attacks and can only be improved through magic points
Magic points can be bought through banonshop to increase magic attacks
Magic points also determines how much magic you may use in a battle

All values are not static and may be changed if Tom wishes

And just throwing out an idea someone may build on it
Classes [lol]: Robots, Ninjas, Elves, And Rick Astley
Back to top Go down
http://escapistmagazine.com
itselguapo

itselguapo

Male
Number of posts : 129
Humor : La Penguina es en mi pantalones!!!! AYE DIOS MIO!!!!
Infractions :
TBB RPG Suggestions Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100TBB RPG Suggestions Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-16

PostSubject: Re: TBB RPG Suggestions   TBB RPG Suggestions Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 1:53 pm

Well I think it'll be far better to start people off with a different type of stat, like how people have coins, but instead its EXP so when people first start it they start just like in a real RPG not like their uber powerful. Everyone starts off with the standard 100 hp, and 20 mp. Makes it fair. The more they play the more higher level they become. Also, I think a class would be nice. Warrior, thief, ninja, Hunter, stuff like that. Just like delta said.... except the rick astley.... come on get serrious *slaps delta* Also if people would like to make their own class (a resonable class though, no "oh I'm uber powerful and I can't feel any pain" Fawk you merik!! You can't make that!) So the whole coins= hp is kinda unfair. Example... Yuki has 58,000 and darksonic has 5000 coins, serriously who do you thinks gonna win.... its kinda unfair, so like I said before having everyone start as lvl 1 is the way to go. As for stats delta has a good point, except he forgot a few such as confuse, sleep, and poison. Magic points shouldn't be bought through banons shop but instead be given each time you level up, I mean serriously when have you ever seen that in a rpg.
Back to top Go down
Delta4845

Delta4845

Male
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: TBB RPG Suggestions   TBB RPG Suggestions Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 1:48 am

Alright I agree to Everything Guapo said,
Except I'm sticking to the fact that You have to pick to one type of magic [it adds individuality and it means strategy]
So since Guapo created poison and sleep and confuse magic he can define it but I'll add a suggestion on how it could work:
Sleep - like frozen but length is determined by Magic Points accumulated [initially 1 turn but more Magic Points more length]
Poison - like burn but Damage done is increased with more magic points [the whole battle but will be weaker than burn initially]
Confuse - enemy has a 50% chance of hitting themselves for damage, length will increase with magic points [initially 6 turns]
It's El Guapo may feel free to change these completely

I'm against items in this game however, should people be automatically healed after a battle or would we have to purchase items emot-argh ,
Secondly, classes should be Video Game related [so no typical MMO rubbish] just have people set there own class Bonuses out of a +3 qualifier; like +1 in strength, +1 in magic, +1 in health [So there is more individuality without everything being broken], these bonuses will accumulate with typical level gains
Example: Samurai
+2 strength
+1 health

Thirdly, we should take a cue from pokemon and have Magic attack defence, be the same stat as magic attack [I.E. Magic is just one stat]

Lastly I feel like I'm commandeering this thread so I'd like to hear other peoples opinions Smile
Back to top Go down
Smashdude29
Official Kirbeh Masta'!/Here since Month 1!
Official Kirbeh Masta'!/Here since Month 1!
Smashdude29

Male
Number of posts : 355
Job/hobbies : hmmm...
Humor : That's what she said!
Infractions :

Registration date : 2008-11-16

PostSubject: Re: TBB RPG Suggestions   TBB RPG Suggestions Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 9:45 am

These are all good suggestions, but just remember, don't make it too advanced, or else it will be hell for tom programming it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/smashdude29
Delta4845

Delta4845

Male
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: TBB RPG Suggestions   TBB RPG Suggestions Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 12:28 pm

So may we change this topic to what attack you want associated with your name if Mr.Man agrees?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TBB RPG Suggestions   TBB RPG Suggestions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TBB RPG Suggestions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: TomBobBlender :: Ustream-
Jump to: