Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterTom's UstreamLog in

ABC 17 newscast and Nintendo

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Foxtrot200
Official TBB Techno-King/Here since Month 2!
Official TBB Techno-King/Here since Month 2!
Foxtrot200

Male
Number of posts : 306
Location : On a spot, in a room, in a house, on a lot, on a planet, in a galaxy, in a universe!
Job/hobbies : Moderating
Humor : Mischevious >:}
Infractions :
ABC 17 newscast and Nintendo Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100ABC 17 newscast and Nintendo Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-16

ABC 17 newscast and Nintendo Empty
PostSubject: ABC 17 newscast and Nintendo   ABC 17 newscast and Nintendo Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 12:41 pm

THe other day, Tom showed a video of ABC 17 talking about online gaming. The problem with the video was that it focused mainly on AC:CF.

I sent an email to Nintendo, and so did Tom, and I got a response. Here is what it read:

Christie Hamilton | Nintendo Of America wrote:

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Nintendo to share this information with us. Rest assured that this issue has been forwarded to the appropriate departments for review.

Thank you for your support. I hope you continue to enjoy your Nintendo products!

Sincerely,

Nintendo of America Inc.
Christie Hamilton

I sense an epic battle coming.

If you, too, emailed Nintendo regarding this issue, post your replies.

Also, feel free to comment on the email and post your thoughts on the matter! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://foxtrot200.netii.net
hyp64

hyp64

Male
Number of posts : 22
Job/hobbies : Stuff
Humor : Stuff
Infractions :
ABC 17 newscast and Nintendo Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100ABC 17 newscast and Nintendo Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-06

ABC 17 newscast and Nintendo Empty
PostSubject: Re: ABC 17 newscast and Nintendo   ABC 17 newscast and Nintendo Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 10:50 am

I think this needs a song Foxtrot! I think the theme for this epic battle shall be Mozarts Requiem K. 626: Sequentia Confutatis!
Back to top Go down
http://hyp64.tumblr.com

ABC 17 newscast and Nintendo
Page 1 of 1