Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterTom's UstreamLog in

Wash Your Mouth Out Sega

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
shaky-jake

shaky-jake

Male
Number of posts : 85
Job/hobbies : Playing Music, Designing slides, logos, myspaces e.t.c, sleeping.
Infractions :
Wash Your Mouth Out Sega Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Wash Your Mouth Out Sega Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-16

Wash Your Mouth Out Sega Empty
PostSubject: Wash Your Mouth Out Sega   Wash Your Mouth Out Sega Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 6:38 am

This is from a small section in The Nintendo Official Magazine that we get over here in the UK and I wanted to share this with you people.

-----

Wash Your Mouth Out Sega

Anyone who's played Sega's recent House Of The Dead offering will know that it's suitable for adult ears only. However, the Guiness Book Of Records has just confirmed that it is in fact the rudest game ever made, with a whopping 189 f-bombs in the script. As if the incest, exploding heads and general mocking of the disabled wasn't enough...

It's official: HotD is the most offensive game ever. There we were thinking it was Big Beach Sports.

-----

All I can say is, has Sega taken a wrong turning? I would like to know your throughts on this.
Back to top Go down
Ulisses77

Ulisses77

Male
Number of posts : 181
Job/hobbies : Musician
Humor : Good Humor :)
Infractions :
Wash Your Mouth Out Sega Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Wash Your Mouth Out Sega Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Wash Your Mouth Out Sega   Wash Your Mouth Out Sega Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 10:34 pm

Wow....what if sonic cursed....oh wait...he did...on the second episode of sonic x. My bad..0~0
Back to top Go down
Wanspell

Wanspell

Male
Number of posts : 30
Infractions :

Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Wash Your Mouth Out Sega   Wash Your Mouth Out Sega Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 8:59 am

No, I don't think they have, I think they may just be trying to get older and more mature gamers onto the Wii. I mean, they also published Madworld after this if that says anything. I don't think that it is necessarily a bad direction to go on the Wii, I just think people are upset after looking at all the other child-friendly games they've published over the years.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wash Your Mouth Out Sega   Wash Your Mouth Out Sega Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wash Your Mouth Out Sega
Page 1 of 1