Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterTom's UstreamLog in

Claim your Sonic the Hedgehog character!

Go down 
+41
AncientGuru
NintendoMan1
Drag00n24
GutsyMan
chuckroast
Ulisses77
theprimerib
Purin64
itselguapo
Azurillkirby-AK
mimeman
coldsteel1212
YGR
empressdonna
Ty2000107
lasersamurai
Maverick-hunterX
Blue Lemonade
BreakTargets
Spinning Robo
Uni79
RvBVic
Luur3
Final starman DX
gmanvr3
Masheysoup23
uzu
touki
Wyvernsage_08
wasad
Smashdude29
Jeed-Unit
IXCE
miami974
MrRayKoma
Eat box
Giga Man
Delta4845
Strike2471
KevTehNev
Ragnell
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
lasersamurai

lasersamurai

Male
Number of posts : 198
Job/hobbies : Watching anime and playing games
Infractions :
Claim your Sonic the Hedgehog character! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Claim your Sonic the Hedgehog character! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-16

Claim your Sonic the Hedgehog character! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Claim your Sonic the Hedgehog character!   Claim your Sonic the Hedgehog character! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 11:14 am

I am the President XD
Back to top Go down
Ty2000107

Ty2000107

Male
Number of posts : 3
Humor : memes FTW!
Infractions :
Claim your Sonic the Hedgehog character! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Claim your Sonic the Hedgehog character! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Claim your Sonic the Hedgehog character!   Claim your Sonic the Hedgehog character! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 11:32 am

i wanted silver but RvBVic took him so I will be mephilis the dark >Very Happy
Back to top Go down
empressdonna
TBB Official Community Leader
TBB Official Community Leader
empressdonna

Female
Number of posts : 105
Job/hobbies : Student
Humor : Pancakey!?
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Claim your Sonic the Hedgehog character!   Claim your Sonic the Hedgehog character! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 12:18 am

Cream the rabbit!
Back to top Go down
YGR

YGR

Male
Number of posts : 353
Humor : Well, I watch Comedy Central, does that count?
Infractions :

Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Claim your Sonic the Hedgehog character!   Claim your Sonic the Hedgehog character! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 3:52 am

I guess I'll be Mighty the Armadillo? Dang, I wish Manic was in the games, that would've been an obvious choice for me.
Back to top Go down
coldsteel1212
The Legendary Wolf
The Legendary Wolf
coldsteel1212

Male
Number of posts : 741
Job/hobbies : Computer hacking, pic editing, LPing
Humor : Having been raised by wolves, I gained a perverted humor.
Infractions :

Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Claim your Sonic the Hedgehog character!   Claim your Sonic the Hedgehog character! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 3:59 am

I call Black Doom!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/coldsteel1212
mimeman

mimeman

Male
Number of posts : 381
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Claim your Sonic the Hedgehog character!   Claim your Sonic the Hedgehog character! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 4:06 am

i guess all the good male characters are taken, so i'll be blaze teh cat!!!
Back to top Go down
Masheysoup23

Masheysoup23

Male
Number of posts : 225
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: Claim your Sonic the Hedgehog character!   Claim your Sonic the Hedgehog character! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 10:51 am

YGR wrote:
I guess I'll be Mighty the Armadillo? Dang, I wish Manic was in the games, that would've been an obvious choice for me.

Sorry, but I already picked him on the first page.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/masheysoup23
Azurillkirby-AK

Azurillkirby-AK

Number of posts : 190
Job/hobbies : CIT at a summer camp
Humor : OMG I LIKE KIRBY!!!
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Claim your Sonic the Hedgehog character!   Claim your Sonic the Hedgehog character! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 11:41 pm

omochao! i'm one of the few who likes him, for he is my favorite character in sonic!
Back to top Go down
itselguapo

itselguapo

Male
Number of posts : 129
Humor : La Penguina es en mi pantalones!!!! AYE DIOS MIO!!!!
Infractions :
Claim your Sonic the Hedgehog character! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Claim your Sonic the Hedgehog character! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Claim your Sonic the Hedgehog character!   Claim your Sonic the Hedgehog character! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 1:28 pm

If tom ever takes his time to make a dark chao i call that. if not i'll take hmmmmmm i have no clue..... Oh i got it!! A dark chao!! oh wait.... dammit.... well its settled then if tom makes a chao of darkness thats meh
Back to top Go down
Purin64

Purin64

Male
Number of posts : 18
Job/hobbies : Playing Music, Playing Piano, accordion, all 4 Saxophones, Organ, A little Clarinet and Harp. I also enjoy making comics (drawings) as well as doing Voice Acting and creating stuff (like my own music). My Job is creating music!
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Claim your Sonic the Hedgehog character!   Claim your Sonic the Hedgehog character! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 11:04 pm

I Chose FANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He's gotta gun! w00t .... lol. lol!
Back to top Go down
itselguapo

itselguapo

Male
Humor : La Penguina es en mi pantalones!!!! AYE DIOS MIO!!!!
Infractions :
Claim your Sonic the Hedgehog character! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Claim your Sonic the Hedgehog character! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Claim your Sonic the Hedgehog character!   Claim your Sonic the Hedgehog character! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 4:38 am

wel you see purin i believe fang was already taken....
Back to top Go down
theprimerib

Number of posts : 78
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: Claim your Sonic the Hedgehog character!   Claim your Sonic the Hedgehog character! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 7:40 am

i call Robotniks grandfather or whatever...whats his name...Gerald Robotnik or whatever, something beginning with a G.
Back to top Go down
Ulisses77

Ulisses77

Male
Number of posts : 181
Job/hobbies : Musician
Humor : Good Humor :)
Infractions :

Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Claim your Sonic the Hedgehog character!   Claim your Sonic the Hedgehog character! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 7:29 am

I'm Super Sonic!!! Very Happy If that's okay...if not I'll pick Bean the Dynamite!!
Back to top Go down
chuckroast

chuckroast

Male
Number of posts : 184
Humor : The Falcon Punch is Over 9000 Spartan Mudkips
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: Claim your Sonic the Hedgehog character!   Claim your Sonic the Hedgehog character! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 10:11 am

I call Rouge. Roflcopter.
Back to top Go down
YGR

YGR

Male
Number of posts : 353
Humor : Well, I watch Comedy Central, does that count?
Infractions :

Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Claim your Sonic the Hedgehog character!   Claim your Sonic the Hedgehog character! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 5:34 am

Masheysoup23 wrote:
YGR wrote:

Oh boy, now what? hmm... Looks like there's no male characters, so I guess I'll have to choose a female. Alright, I guess I'll be Tikal the Echinda.
Back to top Go down
Delta4845

Delta4845

Male
Number of posts : 232
Job/hobbies : Stream Boird
Humor : Dead-pan
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Claim your Sonic the Hedgehog character!   Claim your Sonic the Hedgehog character! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 12:53 pm

YGR wrote:
Masheysoup23 wrote:
YGR wrote:

Oh boy, now what? hmm... Looks like there's no male characters, so I guess I'll have to choose a female. Alright, I guess I'll be Tikal the Echinda.
What about the bee and the crocodile ?
Back to top Go down
http://escapistmagazine.com
Azurillkirby-AK

Azurillkirby-AK

Number of posts : 190
Job/hobbies : CIT at a summer camp
Humor : OMG I LIKE KIRBY!!!
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Claim your Sonic the Hedgehog character!   Claim your Sonic the Hedgehog character! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 4:32 am

charmy's been taken, delta.
vector, i don't think so.
Back to top Go down
GutsyMan

GutsyMan

Male
Number of posts : 44
Job/hobbies : I have to try to kill Megaman every single week while playing Video Games...it's a bad job.
Humor : I just remembered what Humor is! It's......It's.....darn it, i forgot again.
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Claim your Sonic the Hedgehog character!   Claim your Sonic the Hedgehog character! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 4:58 am

since i don't know who to take....I'll take Super Shadow! (i really hope nobody took the super Forms already)
Back to top Go down
Drag00n24

Drag00n24

Male
Number of posts : 27
Job/hobbies : Working at Disney
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Claim your Sonic the Hedgehog character!   Claim your Sonic the Hedgehog character! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 10:49 am

I Claim Dr. Eggmans "Death egg" If not thats cool
Back to top Go down
NintendoMan1

NintendoMan1

Male
Number of posts : 46
Job/hobbies : Video Games
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Claim your Sonic the Hedgehog character!   Claim your Sonic the Hedgehog character! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 12:25 pm

I claim Knuckles!!! Wii
Back to top Go down
AncientGuru
The Purveyor of Wisdom & Insight
The Purveyor of Wisdom & Insight
AncientGuru

Male
Job/hobbies : Game Designer
Humor : dirty?
Infractions :

Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Claim your Sonic the Hedgehog character!   Claim your Sonic the Hedgehog character! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 2:48 am

Knuckles was the very first character claimed, on the very first post. Remember to claim characters that are not already claimed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hammcode.com
sonicluver5432

Number of posts : 9
Infractions :

Registration date : 2010-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Claim your Sonic the Hedgehog character!   Claim your Sonic the Hedgehog character! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 7:52 am

ill be super silver Razz
Back to top Go down
SuperMario_5200

SuperMario_5200

Male
Number of posts : 132
Job/hobbies : Video games Duh!
Humor : My Humor is hilarious so dont test my humor or i will final smash ur A**
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-10-08

PostSubject: Re: Claim your Sonic the Hedgehog character!   Claim your Sonic the Hedgehog character! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 9:51 am

I claim Bean the dynamite

Claim your Sonic the Hedgehog character! - Page 2 Beans_new_design_by_BeanTheDynamite_Club
Back to top Go down
PulseLane

PulseLane

Female
Number of posts : 63
Infractions :

Registration date : 2010-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Claim your Sonic the Hedgehog character!   Claim your Sonic the Hedgehog character! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 1:13 pm

I claim Tails Doll.
Back to top Go down
hyp64

hyp64

Male
Number of posts : 22
Job/hobbies : Stuff
Humor : Stuff
Infractions :

Registration date : 2010-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Claim your Sonic the Hedgehog character!   Claim your Sonic the Hedgehog character! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 12:31 am

I claim Cheese!
Back to top Go down
http://hyp64.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Claim your Sonic the Hedgehog character!   Claim your Sonic the Hedgehog character! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Claim your Sonic the Hedgehog character!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2