Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterTom's UstreamLog in

ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY!

Go down 
+6
wasad
lasersamurai
Delta4845
Eat box
YGR
TomBobBlender
10 posters
AuthorMessage
TomBobBlender
Admin
Admin
TomBobBlender

Male
Number of posts : 95
Job/hobbies : Music Teacher
Humor : Happy
Infractions :
ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-16

ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY! Empty
PostSubject: ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY!   ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 5:30 am

I intend to create a gigantic post --> here <-- not too far from now, but if any of you would like to post anything meaningful here (perhaps old memories, favorite moments) I'm sure we would all love to hear it.

Total viewer hours: 217,189 hours, 13 minutes
Unique views: 176,214
Highest total unique views for a single broadcast: 14,488 total unique views on 05/30 16:24 PST
Back to top Go down
http://www.tombobblender.com
YGR

YGR

Male
Number of posts : 353
Humor : Well, I watch Comedy Central, does that count?
Infractions :
ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY!   ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 7:18 am

The beginning of the pokemon series Wiiplay.
Back to top Go down
Eat box

Eat box

Male
Number of posts : 67
Humor : Rofflemaow?
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-04-13

PostSubject: Re: ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY!   ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 7:19 am

The whole time I have spent here! <3

Happy 1 year anniversary!
Back to top Go down
Delta4845

Delta4845

Male
Number of posts : 232
Job/hobbies : Stream Boird
Humor : Dead-pan
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY!   ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 8:37 am

I hope you have another happy year streaming tom

Favorite moment: any moment with silent angry Tom and a poorly designed game [Mean Delta ;D]
Back to top Go down
http://escapistmagazine.com
lasersamurai

lasersamurai

Male
Number of posts : 198
Job/hobbies : Watching anime and playing games
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY!   ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 10:27 am

I loved almost every moment here other than the ones with Red and an anoying Kiotsu of course.
Back to top Go down
wasad

wasad

Male
Number of posts : 534
Job/hobbies : Hobbies: Video Gamez
Humor : Humor? Is that some type of drug? No thanks.
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY!   ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 8:08 pm

I loved this ye- I mean last year. All the good memories.... Tom, you're so popular, people want to mess with you on uStream. I think the marathons attract a lot of people. I, myself, joined because of the Mega Man Marathon. Your featured status on uStream also attracted a bunch of people. Your stream is so organized. A bunch of other streams have to make people wait a minute before posting another message, not yours though. It's absolutly amazing how you give up time out of your day to just play games for an audience. Your dedication and patience serve as an inspiration to many, like myself. I hope you continue making your marvelous Mario Paint compositions, and let's go for a second year, Tom!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/darkmage300x
pacman911

pacman911

Male
Number of posts : 251
Job/hobbies : What is a Job?
Humor : Haha... What?
Infractions :

Registration date : 2008-12-14

PostSubject: Re: ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY!   ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 6:19 am

Tom, your stream is great. We all know you have tried your best to make the chat and the stream as entertaining as possible and for everyone to have fun and be pleased. That is what many people like of you (besides the epic mario paints). Thanks for the Marathons we have been having, we have been having a lot of new people. Personally, my favorite moments of the stream were when there weren't as much people as there is today. I just found that pretty cool and calm. I think some other people might agree with me on that. But anyways, Congrats Thomas Robert Blender, for your 1 year anniversary. Thanks for everything

PS: Sorry if lots of text Razz
Back to top Go down
http://dontyouevendareclickonthislinkbecauseitwillsurelyjusttake
Griff

Griff

Male
Number of posts : 93
Humor : I'll sneak up behind you and POUNCE, because I am a sneaky person
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-07-01

PostSubject: Re: ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY!   ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 3:22 pm

Congrats Tomii Boi =)
Back to top Go down
BerserkingGuts

BerserkingGuts

Male
Number of posts : 16
Job/hobbies : IconEditor/PhotoShop/ImageReady/VideoGames/Anime/Reading/TV/Sports
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY!   ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 9:50 am

Wow, a year gone already. Time sucks as you get older...

My fondest memories are obviously some of the earlier days I spent here. I found this place at IGN; some posters at the Wii General Boards were disscusing a Megaman Marathon or some sort, I was intrigued enough to take a look... And I haven't looked back ever since. Eri hates that I visit the place though since it keeps me up at all hours, lol.
Back to top Go down
http://mmii.info/?db=super-saiyan_vegeta
AsianDude

AsianDude

Male
Number of posts : 29
Job/hobbies : Video games... What else?
Humor : I like radom stuff.
Infractions :

Registration date : 2008-11-26

PostSubject: Re: ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY!   ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 7:37 am

Ha ha its already been a year? I still remember when you first started to stream! Things have changed over the last year but the stream is still cool. I have seen many members come and go. But enough of that! Here's to another year!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY!   ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY!
Page 1 of 1