Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterTom's UstreamLog in

Game Design Contest, Guru needs your help!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AncientGuru
The Purveyor of Wisdom & Insight
The Purveyor of Wisdom & Insight
AncientGuru

Male
Number of posts : 129
Job/hobbies : Game Designer
Humor : dirty?
Infractions :
Game Design Contest, Guru needs your help! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Game Design Contest, Guru needs your help! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-12

Game Design Contest, Guru needs your help! Empty
PostSubject: Game Design Contest, Guru needs your help!   Game Design Contest, Guru needs your help! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:03 am

I just entered Telltale Games contest to write a humorous line for Tales of Monkey Island's final episode. I would really appreciate it if you'd go here and vote for my entry. The winner will be get credit in the game as a writer, which would give me my first game credit and help me greatly in my attempts to get into the industry.

http://talesofmi.com/contest/entry/1566

Here's how the contest works:
Fans have between now and August 10th to submit short line about how Guybrush done them wrong at the Game Designer for a Day contest page. Entries are then voted for by fans, with the top vote getter each week eligible to win the grand prize - infamy! The winning entry will have their line voiced by Telltale talent, and score a game writing credit in the process.

For those who want to know what my line is: "Unbelievable! All I’ve ever wanted to do was raise sheep, but he thought I was giving him a gift! He had lamp chops and even used the wool to make hat! Guybrush Threepwood? No. More like Foodrush Sheephood!"

If you'd like to help, please vote for me. In addition, if you would be willing to pass that link on it would help.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hammcode.com
YGR

YGR

Male
Number of posts : 353
Humor : Well, I watch Comedy Central, does that count?
Infractions :
Game Design Contest, Guru needs your help! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Game Design Contest, Guru needs your help! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-19

Game Design Contest, Guru needs your help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Design Contest, Guru needs your help!   Game Design Contest, Guru needs your help! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 10:06 am

And voted.
Back to top Go down

Game Design Contest, Guru needs your help!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off-Topic Forums :: General Gaming-
Jump to: