Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterTom's UstreamLog in

Operation STEVE MOVEMENT

Go down 
+22
MrRayKoma
IXCE
AncientGuru
YGR
wasad
Final starman DX
Maverick-hunterX
itselguapo
Wyvernsage_08
Griff
pacman911
GutsyMan
theprimerib
Jbizzo49
Delta4845
Eat box
shadowfreak1101
RvBVic
trident
BigAl109
lasersamurai
TomBobBlender
26 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TomBobBlender
Admin
Admin
TomBobBlender

Male
Number of posts : 95
Job/hobbies : Music Teacher
Humor : Happy
Infractions :
Operation STEVE MOVEMENT Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Operation STEVE MOVEMENT Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-16

Operation STEVE MOVEMENT Empty
PostSubject: Operation STEVE MOVEMENT   Operation STEVE MOVEMENT Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 1:38 am

Please convince Steve to move into my apartment. He won't listen to me. Make your voice heard! Give reasons why he should! Imagine all the fun and video gaming!
Back to top Go down
http://www.tombobblender.com
lasersamurai

lasersamurai

Male
Number of posts : 198
Job/hobbies : Watching anime and playing games
Infractions :
Operation STEVE MOVEMENT Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Operation STEVE MOVEMENT Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Operation STEVE MOVEMENT   Operation STEVE MOVEMENT Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 1:41 am

"Dear Steve, you need to move in with Tom. There is no other option."
Back to top Go down
BigAl109
TBB Official Community Leader
TBB Official Community Leader
BigAl109

Male
Number of posts : 90
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: Operation STEVE MOVEMENT   Operation STEVE MOVEMENT Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 1:41 am

Dear Pirate Steve,

Move in with Mr. TomBobBlender.

There will be plenty of Oreos to eat, so you'll never go hungry.
You can play Tom's video games for entertainment.

There is no other option. Move in today.
Back to top Go down
trident

Number of posts : 4
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Operation STEVE MOVEMENT   Operation STEVE MOVEMENT Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 1:43 am

Dear Steve,

You're the reason I got up and registered an account on the forums, and it'd break my heart to see you not move in.

With high hopes,
trident.
Back to top Go down
RvBVic

RvBVic

Male
Number of posts : 36
Job/hobbies : playing video games for fun
Humor : laughing about certain things in tombobblender ustream channel
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Operation STEVE MOVEMENT   Operation STEVE MOVEMENT Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 1:44 am

dear pirate Steve move in with Tom
because u both love video games
so its perfect signed RvBVic.
that and he's better for you as a roommate
and he has proven that he can make your gaming skills better
trust the stream Steve we are looking in you best interest
as a gamer to a gamer please move in with tom.

Last edited by RvBVic on Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://roosterteeth.com/rvbvic
shadowfreak1101

shadowfreak1101

Male
Number of posts : 61
Job/hobbies : Evil dictator of the world
Humor : You're after my robot bee!
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Operation STEVE MOVEMENT   Operation STEVE MOVEMENT Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 1:53 am

Dear Pirate Steve:

I have come to inform you that your premises will hereby be with Mr. TomBobBlender, due to the fact that if it isn't, there will be an angry mob formed outside your current household. If said mob is there, please run around the streets of NYC, find TomBob's apartment, and immediately ask to move in. If you fail to do so, aforementioned angry mob will tie you down, Put a tv right in front of you, force you to watch old B-rated moies the rest of your life, and we will all eat oreos in front of your face. There will also be no means of escape until you agree to the terms presented before you in this. Thank you for your cooperation, Mr. Pirate Steve.
Back to top Go down
Eat box

Eat box

Male
Number of posts : 67
Humor : Rofflemaow?
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Operation STEVE MOVEMENT   Operation STEVE MOVEMENT Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 2:02 am

Dear Steve the colorblind pirate,
You have acquired a kick ass nickname. That should be enough. Also, do you want to keep living with that slooob?
Back to top Go down
Delta4845

Delta4845

Male
Number of posts : 232
Job/hobbies : Stream Boird
Humor : Dead-pan
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Operation STEVE MOVEMENT   Operation STEVE MOVEMENT Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 3:33 am

Dear Steve,
Hi

Are you interested in switching your long distance Service?

Also move in with Tom so we don't have to hurt you.
Back to top Go down
http://escapistmagazine.com
Jbizzo49

Number of posts : 13
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Operation STEVE MOVEMENT   Operation STEVE MOVEMENT Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 4:32 am

Dear Steve,

It has come to my attention that Mr. Thomas Robert Blender is in dire need of a suitable roommate. You seem to have demonstrated quite well your skills in electronic video games and have seen the tremendous input from the stream. So, after deeply analyzing your Peggle skills despite color-blindness, your excelling skill at Castle Crashers, and even being able to beat Tom in Super Smash Brothers Brawl quite a few times, I have concluded that there is no other choice than for you to move in.

Thank you for your time,
Jbizzo49
Back to top Go down
theprimerib

Number of posts : 78
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: Operation STEVE MOVEMENT   Operation STEVE MOVEMENT Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 5:16 am

Dear Steve

Your skills in Piracy, colorblind peggle awesomeness and punch-out failure are needed. We also need someone or something for a temporary replacement for Buddii due to his absence. Not that we are saying that a ferret is better than you or that we want you to leave as soon as he comes back, we are merely saying that we something as awesome as you is an excellent addition to the stream. you will not be disappointed in this decision, with Tom or with us.

Sincerely

ThePrimeRib
Back to top Go down
GutsyMan

GutsyMan

Male
Number of posts : 44
Job/hobbies : I have to try to kill Megaman every single week while playing Video Games...it's a bad job.
Humor : I just remembered what Humor is! It's......It's.....darn it, i forgot again.
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Operation STEVE MOVEMENT   Operation STEVE MOVEMENT Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 5:20 am

Steve, You are an AMAZING gamer and Tom has even been thinking about introducing you to some Wii Games, such as Punch-Out Wii, Megaman 9, and many more! But, it is your choice, so you can do whatever you want. Best Regards ~GutsyMan
Back to top Go down
pacman911

pacman911

Male
Number of posts : 251
Job/hobbies : What is a Job?
Humor : Haha... What?
Infractions :

Registration date : 2008-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Operation STEVE MOVEMENT   Operation STEVE MOVEMENT Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 5:37 am

pirat Steve,

I am your biggest fan! I want to see more of you! I LOVE YOU!!! PLEASE MOVE IN WITH TOM!!!... no... but in all seriousness... you should really move in with tom. He has everything... and i mean EVERYTHING!!!... thats all...

Your #1 Fan, pacman911
Back to top Go down
http://dontyouevendareclickonthislinkbecauseitwillsurelyjusttake
Griff

Griff

Male
Number of posts : 93
Humor : I'll sneak up behind you and POUNCE, because I am a sneaky person
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Operation STEVE MOVEMENT   Operation STEVE MOVEMENT Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 5:55 am

Steve you should move in with Tom and join us at the stream. There is plenty of entertainment and fun that Tom can provide.

(Catch the insomnia like the others becasue so much happens after hours that you miss. LOL)
Back to top Go down
Wyvernsage_08

Wyvernsage_08

Male
Number of posts : 58
Job/hobbies : Gaming, music, art
Humor : anything that gets me to laugh
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Operation STEVE MOVEMENT   Operation STEVE MOVEMENT Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 6:01 am

dear steve

MOVE IN OR FEEL MY FURRY WRATH! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/wyvernsage08/
itselguapo

itselguapo

Male
Number of posts : 129
Humor : La Penguina es en mi pantalones!!!! AYE DIOS MIO!!!!
Infractions :
Operation STEVE MOVEMENT Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Operation STEVE MOVEMENT Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Operation STEVE MOVEMENT   Operation STEVE MOVEMENT Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 6:02 am

Dearest mother, i mean steve,

You should stay with Tom because without you there won't be a Tom and Steve-O show, and because teh smiley comands you to do so. emot-awesome
Back to top Go down
Maverick-hunterX

Maverick-hunterX

Male
Number of posts : 19
Job/hobbies : Maverick Hunter :3, Games, Anime, Anime Music
Humor : Make Me!
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Operation STEVE MOVEMENT   Operation STEVE MOVEMENT Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 6:03 am

hey Steve, With Stupid

What have you got to lose? if you move in 2-player games tom does on the stream can be experienced as such and will make the stream more enteraning and exciting to watch. DO IT!!!

Last edited by Maverick-hunterX on Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Final starman DX

Final starman DX

Male
Number of posts : 31
Job/hobbies : Playing video games, making new friends, and eating pie
Humor : Anything whether it be vulgar or not, it's not like it can poison my mind like parents think.
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Operation STEVE MOVEMENT   Operation STEVE MOVEMENT Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 6:44 am

Dear proffeser steve the pirate, you must move in with tom! its better that you, tom's friend is his room mate and not some weirdo that hates video games and oreos D:
So please, this is a public service announcment: Move in with tom please! emot-3
Back to top Go down
http://finalstarmanDX.yolasite.com
wasad

wasad

Male
Number of posts : 534
Job/hobbies : Hobbies: Video Gamez
Humor : Humor? Is that some type of drug? No thanks.
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: Operation STEVE MOVEMENT   Operation STEVE MOVEMENT Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 7:22 am

Dear Mr. Pirate Steve,

There are many reasons why you must move in with Tommeh here. Do you want to live with a slob? Rest assured, moving in with Tom is a great idea! We always have fun there! Besides, if you move in with Tom, you could fine polish your gaming skills to become even awesomer than you are already! The only downside, however, is you'll be getting plenty of sleep deprivation when you're having the fun that is Tom! Moving in with Tom will not only be good for Tom, but good for you also! Please reconsider moving in with Tom, and we all await your favorable response!

From your buddeh, wasad.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/darkmage300x
YGR

YGR

Male
Number of posts : 353
Humor : Well, I watch Comedy Central, does that count?
Infractions :

Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Operation STEVE MOVEMENT   Operation STEVE MOVEMENT Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 7:26 am

Dear Steve, I do not know you, however, that can be a good thing. You can meet new people along with the stream people who haven't heard of you, like me. Apparently you are a colorblinded pirate. That's cool.

MOVE IN WITH TOM PWEASE. Link Lolz
Back to top Go down
AncientGuru
The Purveyor of Wisdom & Insight
The Purveyor of Wisdom & Insight
AncientGuru

Male
Number of posts : 129
Job/hobbies : Game Designer
Humor : dirty?
Infractions :

Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Operation STEVE MOVEMENT   Operation STEVE MOVEMENT Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 1:44 pm

Dear Steve,

I am humbly requesting that you accept the opportunity to move into Tom's humble abode. If you do not accept, it will force me to move in in your stead. This is not an optimal situation as I currently do not have the funds to afford such a move, nor can I afford to pay my portion of the bills. So please, do both of us a huge favor and move in. You won't regret it!
Back to top Go down
http://www.hammcode.com
IXCE

IXCE

Male
Number of posts : 46
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Operation STEVE MOVEMENT   Operation STEVE MOVEMENT Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 5:37 am

Hey Steve,

I don't know who you are but you make Tom happy in his pants and thats fine by me....what was this about again? Oh yeah move in with Tom.
Back to top Go down
MrRayKoma

MrRayKoma

Male
Number of posts : 97
Humor : I am that GUY they speak of!
Infractions :

Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Operation STEVE MOVEMENT   Operation STEVE MOVEMENT Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 10:38 am

dear steve

two words: NEKO SENSEI
Back to top Go down
AsianDude

AsianDude

Male
Number of posts : 29
Job/hobbies : Video games... What else?
Humor : I like radom stuff.
Infractions :

Registration date : 2008-11-26

PostSubject: Re: Operation STEVE MOVEMENT   Operation STEVE MOVEMENT Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 1:55 pm

Dear Pirate Steve,

If you move in with Tommy boy, you will be able to have someone who can see colors for you. Tommy boy also has a bunch of Oreos that you can feast on when you get hungry from gaming with Tommy boy's impressive game collection. You will also have a buddy to play with you which makes the games that much more fun. The stream also loves to watch you and Tommy boy play together and it's always good to have guests freshen things up. You will also be able to help him get through marathons (which can go on for days because of Tommy boy's tenacious nature). Now, you don't want to see your friend die because he's not getting enough sleep do you? If you move in with Tommy boy, you will help him have an easier time and keep him company. The stream would enjoy your presence and you will make many new friends. I hope that you will join us!

Yours truly,

Asian Dude
Back to top Go down
KevTehNev
Official TBB Community Leader/Hardcore MOTHER Fan
Official TBB Community Leader/Hardcore MOTHER Fan
KevTehNev

Male
Number of posts : 211
Job/hobbies : Video Games, Anime, Females, Drawing
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: Operation STEVE MOVEMENT   Operation STEVE MOVEMENT Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 2:02 pm

Steve you have to move in your Tom's designated grinder!!
Back to top Go down
Tailikku

Tailikku

Male
Number of posts : 1
Humor : All kinds? What...what am I supposed to say to this?
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Operation STEVE MOVEMENT   Operation STEVE MOVEMENT Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 2:09 pm

I made an account just so I could do this XD

STEVE. My boy. Move in with Tom and GET FREE OREOS

...Yeaahhhhhh...! ...Free Oreos...!

...not working?

Aww

Move in with Tom anyways! It'll be super special awesome!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Operation STEVE MOVEMENT   Operation STEVE MOVEMENT Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Operation STEVE MOVEMENT
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: TomBobBlender :: Ustream-
Jump to: