Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterTom's UstreamLog in

Eternal Darkness 2nd Playthrough: Episode 1 - October 1st, 2009

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lasersamurai

lasersamurai

Male
Number of posts : 198
Job/hobbies : Watching anime and playing games
Infractions :
Eternal Darkness 2nd Playthrough: Episode 1 - October 1st, 2009 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Eternal Darkness 2nd Playthrough: Episode 1 - October 1st, 2009 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-16

Eternal Darkness 2nd Playthrough: Episode 1 - October 1st, 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Eternal Darkness 2nd Playthrough: Episode 1 - October 1st, 2009   Eternal Darkness 2nd Playthrough: Episode 1 - October 1st, 2009 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 4:55 am

Long Description

In this Wiiplay, Tom starts the game and semi surprisingly remembers some of the puzzles and what he has to do. He finds the Tome of Eternal Darkness and enters the 1st chapter. The first chapter is like a tutorial and at then end you have a choice of 3 artifacts: Blue, Green and Red. Though it this case there are only 2 as the 1st playthrough Tom chose Blue. Knowing he had to choose Green he goes ahead and chooses.....Red. After accidentally choosing Red he has to go through the manor and the Tutorial level again. Plus side is that you can skip cutscenes with start. He makes it back easily by running past enemies and chooses Green. There aren't any noteworthy items other than the artifact in this chapter. You get the next chapter just as you come back to playing as Alex Roivas. Tom starts the chapter and this time you're playing as a Sumatran woman(maybe a dancer?) I forget Razz She has a Short Sword as a weapon. There is a puzzle that involves lighting and blowing out candles in 3 places and then you get the Blowgun. When you get the Blowgun you fall down a traphole (Indiana Jones and Yugioh reference) Your short sword breaks into shards which you should pick up. And there is a guard and 2 mummies . In the 1st playthrough Tom was unable to save the guard but succeeded this time. Doing this gets the guard to repair your Short Sword for you. You go through some traps and find Pious and the Ancient bound to the Earth, Mantarok. After some cutscenes some guy gives you one of Mankarok's hearts. Soon after Pious asks you if you have it an She says no. She then dies and the chapter is over.

Short Description

First 3 chapters completed(Chapter 3 was not included here)
The Green Artifact will be the choice for this Play
Saved the guard and got the Short Sword

I'll probably finish this post with the other chapter later
Back to top Go down
TomBobBlender
Admin
Admin
TomBobBlender

Male
Number of posts : 95
Job/hobbies : Music Teacher
Humor : Happy
Infractions :
Eternal Darkness 2nd Playthrough: Episode 1 - October 1st, 2009 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Eternal Darkness 2nd Playthrough: Episode 1 - October 1st, 2009 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Darkness 2nd Playthrough: Episode 1 - October 1st, 2009   Eternal Darkness 2nd Playthrough: Episode 1 - October 1st, 2009 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 5:02 am

Beautifully done, laser! You went above and beyond what I could have ever imagined! Perhaps I should award DP for impressive entries such as this one? Hmm! And yes, things started to fall into place once I got into the game. It IS nice, after all, to play games you've played through before Very Happy but that's just not what we do here! This was my favorite Shocktober game from last year, and I'm excited to see if it holds up against this years gruesome selections! Props, laser!
Back to top Go down
http://www.tombobblender.com
AncientGuru
The Purveyor of Wisdom & Insight
The Purveyor of Wisdom & Insight
AncientGuru

Male
Number of posts : 129
Job/hobbies : Game Designer
Humor : dirty?
Infractions :

Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Darkness 2nd Playthrough: Episode 1 - October 1st, 2009   Eternal Darkness 2nd Playthrough: Episode 1 - October 1st, 2009 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 3:13 am

We could use a write up of the other sections of the game, up to the point Tom finished. What was written thusfar is good, I can't think of anything important to add.

Side note: The topic, even with my sticky that provided the exact topic for this, was not correct. I have corrected it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hammcode.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Darkness 2nd Playthrough: Episode 1 - October 1st, 2009   Eternal Darkness 2nd Playthrough: Episode 1 - October 1st, 2009 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eternal Darkness 2nd Playthrough: Episode 1 - October 1st, 2009
Page 1 of 1