Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterTom's UstreamLog in

How Do You Eat your Favorite Oreo?

Go down 
+19
mimeman
pacman911
Ulisses77
coldsteel1212
Myles
Akagi
yuki_fox_demon
Pete993
wasad
HahaJoeJoey
canyouimagine
DarkSonic
BigAl109
Masheysoup23
skunkyp
KevTehNev
theprimerib
Smashdude29
TomBobBlender
23 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TomBobBlender
Admin
Admin
TomBobBlender

Male
Number of posts : 95
Job/hobbies : Music Teacher
Humor : Happy
Infractions :
How Do You Eat your Favorite Oreo? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100How Do You Eat your Favorite Oreo? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-16

How Do You Eat your Favorite Oreo? Empty
PostSubject: How Do You Eat your Favorite Oreo?   How Do You Eat your Favorite Oreo? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 1:23 pm

Double Stuf are my favorite. I submerge about three of them in milk and let them sit at the bottom, sometimes with the aide of a spoon to hold them down. It's fun to watch the bubbles rise up. After a few minutes, i scoop out the cookes and eat them. Towards the end, I drink the milk with the pieces of cookie left over. So yummy. How about you?

Last edited by TomBobBlender on Sun Nov 16, 2008 1:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.tombobblender.com
Smashdude29
Official Kirbeh Masta'!/Here since Month 1!
Official Kirbeh Masta'!/Here since Month 1!
Smashdude29

Male
Number of posts : 355
Job/hobbies : hmmm...
Humor : That's what she said!
Infractions :
How Do You Eat your Favorite Oreo? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100How Do You Eat your Favorite Oreo? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Eat your Favorite Oreo?   How Do You Eat your Favorite Oreo? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 1:24 pm

Like a Regular Cookie, and no milk.

Last edited by Smashdude29 on Sun Nov 16, 2008 1:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/smashdude29
theprimerib

Number of posts : 78
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Eat your Favorite Oreo?   How Do You Eat your Favorite Oreo? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 1:24 pm

I twist the tops off and scoop up the incing with my teeth.

Last edited by theprimerib on Sun Nov 16, 2008 1:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KevTehNev
Official TBB Community Leader/Hardcore MOTHER Fan
Official TBB Community Leader/Hardcore MOTHER Fan
KevTehNev

Male
Number of posts : 211
Job/hobbies : Video Games, Anime, Females, Drawing
Infractions :

I split the oreo eat the half with no cream then i dunk the other half in milk then eat it Razz
Back to top Go down
skunkyp

skunkyp

Male
Number of posts : 40
Job/hobbies : bead art,competative swimming,save on foods,swim teacher,gamer,model maker
Humor : U GET NOTHING, U LOOSE GOOD DAY SIR
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Eat your Favorite Oreo?   How Do You Eat your Favorite Oreo? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 1:26 pm

i first twist then lick it and after i doonk it mommy says dogs arnt aloud to eat oreos so ill eat them
Back to top Go down
theprimerib

Number of posts : 78
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Eat your Favorite Oreo?   How Do You Eat your Favorite Oreo? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 1:38 pm

I ready my shotgun
Back to top Go down
Masheysoup23

Masheysoup23

Male
Number of posts : 225
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Eat your Favorite Oreo?   How Do You Eat your Favorite Oreo? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 1:38 pm

First, I get two Oreos, then twist the tops off of both. I then combine the Oreos to make quadruple stuf, and eat the two little cookies left over. After that, I dip my quadruple stuff in milk, hold it down for about 20 seconds, take it out, and eat it. Then, I repeat these steps.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/masheysoup23
BigAl109
TBB Official Community Leader
BigAl109

Male
Number of posts : 90
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Eat your Favorite Oreo?   How Do You Eat your Favorite Oreo? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 1:52 pm

I take 3 Oreos, and put them in milk one at a time. I let them sit there for about a minute and then I eat it while drinking some of the milk.
Back to top Go down
DarkSonic

DarkSonic

Male
Number of posts : 250
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Eat your Favorite Oreo?   How Do You Eat your Favorite Oreo? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 2:05 pm

I don't eat oreos. I eat oreo poptarts.
1. I break them into small pieces.
2. I let sit in the milk for 3 minutes.
3. I take them out with a spoon and eat them.
4. I drink the milk. Ness cheers
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/DarkSonic015
canyouimagine

canyouimagine

Female
Number of posts : 44
Job/hobbies : Folding Paperclips.
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Eat your Favorite Oreo?   How Do You Eat your Favorite Oreo? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 3:31 pm

The entire cookie remains together and is broken into fourths. Normally, the serving is 4 cookies and they are always of the Double Stuf variety. I used to eat them with milk, now I drink water. The oreos must never come in contact with the milk. If this happens, neither milk nor oreo will be consumed.
Back to top Go down
HahaJoeJoey

HahaJoeJoey

Male
Number of posts : 20
Job/hobbies : Snoozing.
Humor : Great.
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Eat your Favorite Oreo?   How Do You Eat your Favorite Oreo? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 6:31 pm

Payton and Eli Manning Style!

Twist it.
Lick it.
Show it.
Dunk it.
Eat it.
Drink it.
Win it!

not really, but i would eat Oreo O's religiously.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pokeerhymeswidjoey
wasad

wasad

Male
Number of posts : 534
Job/hobbies : Hobbies: Video Gamez
Humor : Humor? Is that some type of drug? No thanks.
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Eat your Favorite Oreo?   How Do You Eat your Favorite Oreo? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 10:25 pm

I Usually eat it without milk, but if i have milk. I DOONK it in Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/darkmage300x
Pete993
The Ultimate Mario Fanatic
Pete993

Male
Number of posts : 151
Job/hobbies : Gaming, hacking, Mario
Humor : YOUR FACE! HA!
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Eat your Favorite Oreo?   How Do You Eat your Favorite Oreo? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 12:10 pm

Smashdude29 wrote:
Like a Regular Cookie, and no milk.
Same.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Eat your Favorite Oreo?   How Do You Eat your Favorite Oreo? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 3:58 pm

I grab my pack of oreo's, a butter knife, and a big cup of milk. I cut the oreo's into fourths using the butter knife. Next, I throw the the bits into the glass of milk. After that, I let the milk sit for 3 weeks until it looks really yellow and is as thick as syrup. Then, I grab some toothpaste....................and brush my teeth. When I'm done with that, I take the drink and throw it at Mr. Game & Watch. I then cut up another oreo, and repeat the process until I remember that I'm supposed to DRINK the glass of milk containing the oreo bits, and not throw it at Mr. Game & Watch. Once I discover that I should DRINK the glass, I make a lame excuse that I should add another ingredient. I grab some soy sauce and pour it in the glass. Now you may be wondering what the soy sauce was for................I don't know either. So I cut up another oreo and repeat, until I'm back to the part where I realize I should drink the glass instead of throw it at Mr. Game & Watch. Once I'm back here, I go outside and wait for it to rain. As soon as the rain starts, I run back inside, making sure not to let any rain get into the glass. However I always trip when I try to run back inside, so I cut up another oreo and re........*looks at topic*.......oh wait, I thought this was the "What you should do in case of a fire" forum...
lol!

Well....I usually eat oreo's the same way....so yeah...it works out lol
Back to top Go down
yuki_fox_demon
TBB Official Community Leader/Marshmallow Ghost
TBB Official Community Leader/Marshmallow Ghost
yuki_fox_demon

Female
Number of posts : 451
Job/hobbies : book-addict, writing, drawing, staying up *way* too late on tom's stream (X3), playing video games
Humor : "Moo" "Marshmallow" "Pkowr!"
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Eat your Favorite Oreo?   How Do You Eat your Favorite Oreo? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 2:24 am

i take my oreo apart and eat the icing of whatever side it might be on, then i eat one half at a time after dunking them in milk *drools* soooo good
Back to top Go down
Akagi

Akagi

Male
Number of posts : 54
Job/hobbies : Whatever I do at the hospital, I get overpaid for doing it!
Humor : Late night stream chat.
Infractions :

Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Eat your Favorite Oreo?   How Do You Eat your Favorite Oreo? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 11:05 am

Crush them up on top of vanilla ice cream... I guess I could just buy oreo ice cream... whatever!
Back to top Go down
Myles

Myles

Male
Number of posts : 110
Job/hobbies : vidia gaims
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Eat your Favorite Oreo?   How Do You Eat your Favorite Oreo? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 2:16 am

I stuff my oreos in a glass of milk for a minute then fish them out with a fork
Back to top Go down
coldsteel1212
The Legendary Wolf
The Legendary Wolf
coldsteel1212

Male
Number of posts : 741
Job/hobbies : Computer hacking, pic editing, LPing
Humor : Having been raised by wolves, I gained a perverted humor.
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Eat your Favorite Oreo?   How Do You Eat your Favorite Oreo? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 7:51 am

I hold them down under the milk till the bubbles stop to make sure they can't fight back. Then I devour them. lol!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/coldsteel1212
Ulisses77

Ulisses77

Male
Number of posts : 181
Job/hobbies : Musician
Humor : Good Humor :)
Infractions :

Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Eat your Favorite Oreo?   How Do You Eat your Favorite Oreo? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 10:28 am

Oah Gawd! Alright, First I twist the cookies and lick the white stuff THEN I Put Reeses peanut butter on the cookies and submerge in the milk for 30 sec.
after that, I put them in mah mouth and eat it..... Neutral
Back to top Go down
pacman911

pacman911

Male
Number of posts : 251
Job/hobbies : What is a Job?
Humor : Haha... What?
Infractions :

Registration date : 2008-12-14

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Eat your Favorite Oreo?   How Do You Eat your Favorite Oreo? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 2:29 pm

well for me, i first twist it, then i lick it, then i ***************** it
Back to top Go down
http://dontyouevendareclickonthislinkbecauseitwillsurelyjusttake
mimeman

mimeman

Male
Number of posts : 381
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Eat your Favorite Oreo?   How Do You Eat your Favorite Oreo? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 3:24 pm

Masheysoup23 wrote:
First, I get two Oreos, then twist the tops off of both. I then combine the Oreos to make quadruple stuf, and eat the two little cookies left over. After that, I dip my quadruple stuff in milk, hold it down for about 20 seconds, take it out, and eat it. Then, I repeat these steps.
i do it the exact same way affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
coldsteel1212
The Legendary Wolf
The Legendary Wolf
coldsteel1212

Male
Number of posts : 741
Job/hobbies : Computer hacking, pic editing, LPing
Humor : Having been raised by wolves, I gained a perverted humor.
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Eat your Favorite Oreo?   How Do You Eat your Favorite Oreo? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 2:08 pm

I shove it into my mouth whole. ^_^
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/coldsteel1212
empressdonna
empressdonna

Female
Number of posts : 105
Job/hobbies : Student
Humor : Pancakey!?
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Eat your Favorite Oreo?   How Do You Eat your Favorite Oreo? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 8:42 am

depends.

Sometimes, when they are just bought, i eat them whole like any normal biscuit.

however, if they have been resting a while, i twist off the top, lick the cream, put both bits together and omnomnom on them.
Back to top Go down
Sneakers

Sneakers

Male
Number of posts : 13
Job/hobbies : semi-artist/cartoonist
Humor : weird
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Eat your Favorite Oreo?   How Do You Eat your Favorite Oreo? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 5:17 am

I just eat them like any other cookie/biscuit....nothing special.
Back to top Go down
Zerocopy

Zerocopy

Male
Number of posts : 22
Job/hobbies : Music. Videogames, Tennis, Singing
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Eat your Favorite Oreo?   How Do You Eat your Favorite Oreo? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 5:07 am

I dunk it in the milk, hold it there for a few seconds then eat. Sometimes I'll use a spoon in case i accidently drop it while im holding it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Eat your Favorite Oreo?   How Do You Eat your Favorite Oreo? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How Do You Eat your Favorite Oreo?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: TomBobBlender :: Ustream-
Jump to: