Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterTom's UstreamLog in

What did you get for christmas????

Go down 
+7
Vilante_Kab
Azurillkirby-AK
trident
yuki_fox_demon
Macgyver947
Bippo Ernesti
itselguapo
11 posters
AuthorMessage
itselguapo

itselguapo

Male
Number of posts : 129
Humor : La Penguina es en mi pantalones!!!! AYE DIOS MIO!!!!
Infractions :
What did you get for christmas???? Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100What did you get for christmas???? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-16

What did you get for christmas???? Empty
PostSubject: What did you get for christmas????   What did you get for christmas???? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 8:07 pm

This is where you post pictures or just talk about what you got and share your christmas experience with the world.... (well not quite but pretty close) well have fun peoples.
Back to top Go down
Bippo Ernesti

Bippo Ernesti

Male
Number of posts : 433
Job/hobbies : Being tiresome and awkward.
Humor : Yes, please.
Infractions :
What did you get for christmas???? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What did you get for christmas???? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: What did you get for christmas????   What did you get for christmas???? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 11:53 pm

Got socks, deodorant and shower gel. Yeah.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/bippo-ernesti/index.htm
Macgyver947

Macgyver947

Male
Number of posts : 7
Job/hobbies : Computer Repair
Infractions :
What did you get for christmas???? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What did you get for christmas???? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-11-13

PostSubject: Re: What did you get for christmas????   What did you get for christmas???? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 12:04 am

A HDTV, which is kinda useless since I don't have cable in my room and my 360 is downstairs were the Ethernet line is, some clothes, and a couple gift cards. Now I just need to move out so I can put this awesome tv to good use.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Macgyver947
yuki_fox_demon
TBB Official Community Leader/Marshmallow Ghost
yuki_fox_demon

Female
Number of posts : 451
Job/hobbies : book-addict, writing, drawing, staying up *way* too late on tom's stream (X3), playing video games
Humor : "Moo" "Marshmallow" "Pkowr!"
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: What did you get for christmas????   What did you get for christmas???? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 1:05 am

a "Footprints" ring, a necklace, and clothes. Sadly, my mom sucks at shopping for me, so the only things that fit are the jeans and sweater. not to mention the pj bottoms are ugly as hell X3 oh! and i got one of those awesome caps with the ears that come down and the mittens that can show your fingers
Back to top Go down
trident

Number of posts : 4
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-09-01

PostSubject: Re: What did you get for christmas????   What did you get for christmas???? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 1:34 am

A car and an xbox from earlier, due to special deals at specific times... and for christmas, I got a wallet, a mini bulldog keychain, underwear, sleepware set, a full beatles rockband set (RB1 instruments) and an awesome family.

What did you get for christmas???? Mini002.th
Back to top Go down
itselguapo

itselguapo

Male
Humor : La Penguina es en mi pantalones!!!! AYE DIOS MIO!!!!
Infractions :
What did you get for christmas???? Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100What did you get for christmas???? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: What did you get for christmas????   What did you get for christmas???? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 3:29 am

Well I got some japanese candy, DJ hero (wrong console my mom got it for the ps2 i wanted to have DJ battles online so gonna exchange it at Target), Legend of zelda spirit tracks, slippers, lets dance (gonna probably get metroid prime trilogy in exchage), and some slippers. Not to mention tomorrow i'm gonna get 2 used games and get one for free at gamestop. Good deal.
Back to top Go down
yuki_fox_demon
yuki_fox_demon

Female
Number of posts : 451
Job/hobbies : book-addict, writing, drawing, staying up *way* too late on tom's stream (X3), playing video games
Humor : "Moo" "Marshmallow" "Pkowr!"
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: What did you get for christmas????   What did you get for christmas???? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 4:28 am

lol you said slippers twice XD
Back to top Go down
Azurillkirby-AK

Azurillkirby-AK

Number of posts : 190
Job/hobbies : CIT at a summer camp
Humor : OMG I LIKE KIRBY!!!
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-04-17

PostSubject: Re: What did you get for christmas????   What did you get for christmas???? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 5:46 am

well, don't slippers come in pairs?

anyway, i only got a little top toy thingie that is supposed to be able to levitate from my relatives in pennsylvania that was it.

i didn't want much, and i didn't get much

one of my friends (who lives in UK) said he sent me a copy of NSMBW. I don't know if i'll receive it (or how), but i haven't yet. I don't think i will receive it, though
Back to top Go down
Vilante_Kab

Vilante_Kab

Number of posts : 16
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-12-23

PostSubject: Re: What did you get for christmas????   What did you get for christmas???? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 8:16 am

I got some money as usual, averaging about $20 from each family and there were 6 families here on Christmas eve. So yea, it was a good Christmas to me, oh and for some reason, my Mother invested in her company's stock for me.
Back to top Go down
AncientGuru
The Purveyor of Wisdom & Insight
The Purveyor of Wisdom & Insight
AncientGuru

Male
Job/hobbies : Game Designer
Humor : dirty?
Infractions :

Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: What did you get for christmas????   What did you get for christmas???? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 4:28 pm

I recieved: A new computer chair (which I can't use...it's 1/2" too wide and 1/4" too tall to fit under my desk), a garmin nuvi 780 GPS (can't wait to set this up and buy the GlaDOS voice for it), $50 movie ticket gift card, $25 best buy gift card, clothes (bleh, but at least a couple of the shirts are funny), $165 in cash. Haven't seen my dad yet, so that'll be more cash eventually.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hammcode.com
Griff

Griff

Male
Number of posts : 93
Humor : I'll sneak up behind you and POUNCE, because I am a sneaky person
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-07-01

PostSubject: Re: What did you get for christmas????   What did you get for christmas???? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 2:16 am

I got a computer chair as well; along with clothes, money and several tins of those butter cookies (yum).
Back to top Go down
Strike2471

Strike2471

Male
Number of posts : 46
Job/hobbies : Depends on my mood.
Humor : NO I DO NOT WANT A FISHING MAGAZINE!
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: What did you get for christmas????   What did you get for christmas???? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 10:57 am

I got a Metallic Blue DSi that came with 5 Mario based DSiware games, 2 SD cards (8gb for DSi and a 4gb Micro SD), Legend of Zelda Spirit Tracks (Only took me 3 days to beat this), a new Guitar amp with a guitar pedal, and $50 which I'm gonna use to get New Super Mario Bros. Wii. I also got some Wii points and a wireless sensor bar for my Wii.
Back to top Go down
mimeman

mimeman

Male
Number of posts : 381
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: What did you get for christmas????   What did you get for christmas???? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 4:13 am

yuki_fox_demon wrote:
lol you said slippers twice XD
:p maybe he got lotsa' pairs of em'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What did you get for christmas????   What did you get for christmas???? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What did you get for christmas????
Page 1 of 1