Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterTom's UstreamLog in

Tom Glitched the Game!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TomBobBlender
Admin
Admin
TomBobBlender

Male
Number of posts : 95
Job/hobbies : Music Teacher
Humor : Happy
Infractions :
Tom Glitched the Game! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Tom Glitched the Game! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-16

Tom Glitched the Game! Empty
PostSubject: Tom Glitched the Game!   Tom Glitched the Game! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 6:53 am

Okay, we all know there are some rare moments where I unintentionally BREAK or glitch a game. I wish I had recorded every little moment I managed to do these things, but now I ask for your help to recall any moments you remember. The game I was playing, where in the game I was at the time, and what exactly happened. Here are a few I can remember:

Metroid Prime 2: I was screw attack jumping across a room to get one of the final Temple Keys and I landed on an "invisible"platform; kind of outside the games structured window. I was able to stand there and turn my camera in all angels.

Metroid Prime 2 (recorded evidence): I managed, by using a morph ball, to move into an empty area (black) where Samus continued to roll but stayed completely still. I was able to reattempt the glitch for recording purposes.

Star Fpx Adventure (recorded evidence): Immediately after I started the game, I went downstairs and took two rights and managed to walk through a wall into a new area with a waterfall. I jumped off and fell into nothingness, forcing me to restart the game.

Star Fox Adventure (recorded Evidence): Tricky (Sarah) was running in place up against a tree and would not budge even after tossing her treats or beating her with a cane.

What can YOU recall?
Back to top Go down
http://www.tombobblender.com
yuki_fox_demon
TBB Official Community Leader/Marshmallow Ghost
TBB Official Community Leader/Marshmallow Ghost
yuki_fox_demon

Female
Number of posts : 451
Job/hobbies : book-addict, writing, drawing, staying up *way* too late on tom's stream (X3), playing video games
Humor : "Moo" "Marshmallow" "Pkowr!"
Infractions :
Tom Glitched the Game! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Tom Glitched the Game! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Tom Glitched the Game!   Tom Glitched the Game! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 2:05 pm

I remember during Animal Crossing you getting stuck in the wall at the museum X3 although i believe that was intentional.
Back to top Go down
Omnitarian

Number of posts : 3
Infractions :

Registration date : 2010-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Tom Glitched the Game!   Tom Glitched the Game! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 4:52 am

Breaking Earthbound, thanks to a dog in a tree.

Tom Glitched the Game! Dogtree
Back to top Go down
AncientGuru
The Purveyor of Wisdom & Insight
The Purveyor of Wisdom & Insight
AncientGuru

Male
Number of posts : 129
Job/hobbies : Game Designer
Humor : dirty?
Infractions :

Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Tom Glitched the Game!   Tom Glitched the Game! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 8:17 am

Tom also glitched Sonic Adventure. He was running through a cave, circling around the ceiling, when he simply fell through the environment into the black below. He respawned at the start of the cave, fortunately, so he wasn't stuck.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hammcode.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tom Glitched the Game!   Tom Glitched the Game! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tom Glitched the Game!
Page 1 of 1