Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterTom's UstreamLog in

Interested in being in a TBB comic strip?

Go down 
+3
AncientGuru
weber121
MrJohnKnapple
7 posters
AuthorMessage
MrJohnKnapple

Male
Number of posts : 1
Job/hobbies : Games, Drawing, Outdoors
Humor : Black Humor
Infractions :
Interested in being in a TBB comic strip? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Interested in being in a TBB comic strip? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-07-08

Interested in being in a TBB comic strip? Empty
PostSubject: Interested in being in a TBB comic strip?   Interested in being in a TBB comic strip? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 7:14 am

Yes, you are all invited to participate!

But what are you invited for?

Well, you see, I am going to make a webcomic inspired by TBB, featuring: Tom, Buddii, Wyvern, and... YOU!

If you would like to be part of the comic as a character in the TBB World, all you will need to do is submit your character (it can be a personal drawing, your xbox 360 avatar, your character from Fallout 3 or Dragon Age... the possibilities are endless!) and a little bio to go with it. I am not looking for perfect characters; the submissions are basically there to help me see who you are. The major part, however, is your character bio. Since this is going to be a comedy with random nonsense, raging, dirty jokes, and MORE, you will need to prove to me that your character belongs in the world I am about to create.

Your character can be a pervy hot dog vendor, an obsessed fan girl, an obese mailman, whatever! Use your imagination and let your wild side out!

But know this: I will only select a few of the best, most humorous, and wildly entertaining characters to be in the comic (since I cannot draw 40+ characters and have them all in the story at once... or can I?)

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to let me know about it.

I wish you all the best of luck, and of course, the most important thing of all, have fun!

PS
-Your entire character must be ORIGINAL!
-You MUST submit the image and character bio in a post here. No links or emails or anything else of the sort will be accepted. Sorry!
-You can submit more than once if you change your mind about your character. Please do not post the same thing though.

Last edited by MrJohnKnapple on Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:12 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
weber121

weber121

Male
Number of posts : 30
Job/hobbies : PS3, Wii, DS, Hunting, Fishing, Soccer
Humor : I don't believe in said humor.
Infractions :
Interested in being in a TBB comic strip? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Interested in being in a TBB comic strip? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Interested in being in a TBB comic strip?   Interested in being in a TBB comic strip? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 8:01 am

Interested in being in a TBB comic strip? Random

That is my character. His name should be Weber, and he will be a part time volunteer ghost buster. He will have a Master's Degree in the art of shaving. His ultimate goal in life is to be bitten by a hyperactive squirrel and transformed into a Giant Beaver. He is the ultimate ladies man and he woos them with his abs and his large pecs. He has 3 sons, 2 dogs, a goat, and a daughter(who is locked in his basement). He lives in a house down the street with Tom and attends school with him. He tries to get Tom to allow Buddii and Sindy(his goat) to have a play date constantly always being rejected by Tom. He is a very nice guy once you get to know him, but his daughter probably wouldn't say so.
Back to top Go down
http://backloggery.com/weber121
AncientGuru
The Purveyor of Wisdom & Insight
The Purveyor of Wisdom & Insight
AncientGuru

Male
Number of posts : 129
Job/hobbies : Game Designer
Humor : dirty?
Infractions :

Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Interested in being in a TBB comic strip?   Interested in being in a TBB comic strip? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 8:16 am

Oh, what the heck. No drawing for me, so here: Interested in being in a TBB comic strip? Avatarbodysz

This crazy character can often be seen lurking next door to Tom's house as his neighbor. Sometimes he's merely muttering to himself about the vagarities (vagaries, in non-american english) of the universe. He often is seen carrying around a rapier (no katanas for this Japanese Bathrobed man) with no real purpose. If asked about the sword, he'll always come up with a different answer as to why he has it. When angry, he won't use his sword. Instead, he pulls a stick with a giant ham hock on the end of it and smacks the person in the face, sending them flying. Whenever he enters a scene, he starts to say "I'm the purveyor of wisdom and insight!", but is always interrupted by another character and never gets to finish (much like when I enter the chat, my sound gets cut off so often!). Innuendo seems to be second nature to him. Even the most innocent of conversations always seems to have a dirty overtone when he says it. To top it all off, he also is the librarian at the local college (don't ask me how he got the job or why they let him have a sword in a library!). Perhaps that's how he got to be so insightful? jocolor
Back to top Go down
http://www.hammcode.com
empressdonna
TBB Official Community Leader
TBB Official Community Leader
empressdonna

Female
Number of posts : 105
Job/hobbies : Student
Humor : Pancakey!?
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Interested in being in a TBB comic strip?   Interested in being in a TBB comic strip? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 1:50 am

Since I cannot draw, don't have my xbox, mii or psn avatars saved on any image sites and the only fandrawen images of me i would rather not show for the comic, have me in FrontierVille.

Interested in being in a TBB comic strip? Donna

Background Information

Completely insane as certificated at the royal national society of craziness, Donna can be seen doing cartwheels in the garden, or drinking whole bottles of fizzy drinks then rolling on the ground literally laughing her way to the shops.

In her spare time, Donna designs crazy characters as well as sometimes talking to herself about weird things, like floating candy bars or chocolate covered cars...

Back to top Go down
AntropoPhagus

Number of posts : 12
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Interested in being in a TBB comic strip?   Interested in being in a TBB comic strip? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 2:29 am

That upload system is weird... see if it actually works... if not, i'll just edit it later

This is my character i guess, strange foreign student from europe, goes to the same school as whatever main characters you use, i suppose, comes by sometimes to play videogames or to involve people in weird cultural traditions that make no sense whatsoever ( national wear a wheel of cheese on your head day =D ).
Likes interrupting Guru as he tries to make his entrance.
Never afraid to kick your ass with a pair of clogs if there's a need to.
Ensures people that the name "AntropoPhagus" has no significance to its meaning at all

EDIT: like i thought, that upload system doesn't work, so here goes photobucket Interested in being in a TBB comic strip? Bla-2

you can do with the clothes whatever you like, btw
Back to top Go down
AntropoPhagus

Number of posts : 12
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Interested in being in a TBB comic strip?   Interested in being in a TBB comic strip? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 3:01 am

btw, don't you dare think i was kidding:

Interested in being in a TBB comic strip? Kaadhoeddag
Back to top Go down
PrototypeFate
The Oreo Warrior!
 The Oreo Warrior!
PrototypeFate

Number of posts : 8
Infractions :

Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Interested in being in a TBB comic strip?   Interested in being in a TBB comic strip? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 4:54 am

Emilio Aka "PrototypeFate"
Neighbor probably across the street or just down the way.
Not quite a main character but always there in the background.
He is the grumpy old man in attitude, want's kids off his lawn and what not with a lot of the mannerisms and habits. Some what of a movie buff and not afraid to Razz a movie/show/game/person but in good humor. When some one leaves an opening for a quick jab he takes it, though he leaves a lot of openings for jokes at him self, taking any in stride since it is all in good fun. Loves a Puns, good or bad (though most all are them are bad). Plays games and is an average but plays better after drinking some sort of booze. He hardly ever gets Angry, he itches to Flip a Table in Rage but he can never get mad enough or when he does there is no table to be found. He Fights Crime dressed as a Mariachi, or he thinks he does. It's mostly minor stuff like littering, j-walking, not cleaning up after your pet, etc. As "PrototypeFate" he also helps old ladies cross the street, gets cats out of trees, volunteers at the soup kitchen, plays with the neighborhood kids, and all sorts of good deeds. He doesn't keep his identity secret, he Firmly a "super" hero Needs a Costume and a Name to help keep him sane and so he doesn't take his "work" home with him.

Picture of his crime-fighting outfit
Interested in being in a TBB comic strip? DdEgO
Back to top Go down
http://pies.goodaddress.eu/
shipguy55
Member since Month 2!
Member since Month 2!
shipguy55

Male
Number of posts : 6
Job/hobbies : video games
Humor : dirty
Infractions :

Registration date : 2010-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Interested in being in a TBB comic strip?   Interested in being in a TBB comic strip? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 3:21 pm

Shippy is the local video gaming kid who would do anything to make tom play his wii or get a ps3. He uses the word /me in real life. But he gets in fights with the local bullies *cough* trolls *cough*. He goes swimming in the summer (in a big pool that he wished he had at his house). He tries to save up for an xbox 360 but something always gets in his way (fast food,pizza,his moms bills). He wants to build a time machine to go to 1985 to February 7th 1997 to play through the video games he missed because he wasn't born and also to be as older than most people in the chat. He has already finished the time machine but wants to have wifi synced to the time he left so he can watch the adventures that his friends are doing (through ustream aka the tombobblender show). He finds out that he has to bring his room with him. He then goes to the past. Who actually is a 2d square.
comic image
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interested in being in a TBB comic strip?   Interested in being in a TBB comic strip? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Interested in being in a TBB comic strip?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off-Topic Forums :: The Gallery-
Jump to: