Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterTom's UstreamLog in

MegamanLegends 2 Help

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
boombastix489

boombastix489

Male
Number of posts : 21
Job/hobbies : Games,Computers,Student
Infractions :
MegamanLegends 2 Help Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100MegamanLegends 2 Help Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-27

MegamanLegends 2 Help Empty
PostSubject: MegamanLegends 2 Help   MegamanLegends 2 Help Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 8:54 am

I have recently bought megaman legends 2 for the ps1 and there is absouletely no scratches on it but my game keeps freezing when i either enter a new location or during cutscenes. Has this happened to anyone else?
Back to top Go down
yuki_fox_demon
TBB Official Community Leader/Marshmallow Ghost
yuki_fox_demon

Female
Number of posts : 451
Job/hobbies : book-addict, writing, drawing, staying up *way* too late on tom's stream (X3), playing video games
Humor : "Moo" "Marshmallow" "Pkowr!"
Infractions :
MegamanLegends 2 Help Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100MegamanLegends 2 Help Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-16

PostSubject: Re: MegamanLegends 2 Help   MegamanLegends 2 Help Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 10:23 am

i would clean the your playstation. the eye could be dirty, or the playstation itself could be dusty. but make sure you read up on how to properly clean it, or you could ruin your console.
Back to top Go down
MeNoSeeGood

MeNoSeeGood

Male
Number of posts : 23
Job/hobbies : Grad Student
Humor : Dry
Infractions :

Registration date : 2010-04-21

PostSubject: Re: MegamanLegends 2 Help   MegamanLegends 2 Help Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 11:57 pm

I've got MML2 as well and played the whole way through with no problems at all. So I would take yuki's advice and give your PS1 a thorough cleaning (and perhaps clean the disk anyways for safe measure)
Back to top Go down
boombastix489

boombastix489

Male
Number of posts : 21
Job/hobbies : Games,Computers,Student
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: MegamanLegends 2 Help   MegamanLegends 2 Help Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 7:26 am

im playing it on my ps3 and every other ps1 game i play on it works fine and ive cleaned it many times and still not working
Back to top Go down
yuki_fox_demon
yuki_fox_demon

Female
Number of posts : 451
Job/hobbies : book-addict, writing, drawing, staying up *way* too late on tom's stream (X3), playing video games
Humor : "Moo" "Marshmallow" "Pkowr!"
Infractions :

Registration date : 2008-11-16

PostSubject: Re: MegamanLegends 2 Help   MegamanLegends 2 Help Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 9:40 am

you may just need to get another disc. also, freaking LOVE your avi. case closed <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MegamanLegends 2 Help   MegamanLegends 2 Help Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MegamanLegends 2 Help
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off-Topic Forums :: Off-Topic Discussion-
Jump to: