Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterTom's UstreamLog in

Let's Discuss our Pokemanz!!!

Go down 
+17
KaidanXain
Ms Saturn
DoWhatNow
Delta4845
yuki_fox_demon
coldsteel1212
Luigi
Stichez
DarkSonic
Ulisses77
Scott
Ronso158
Myles
Uptapage
Masheysoup23
nintenerd542
chuckroast
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
chuckroast

chuckroast

Male
Number of posts : 184
Humor : The Falcon Punch is Over 9000 Spartan Mudkips
Infractions :
Let's Discuss our Pokemanz!!! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Let's Discuss our Pokemanz!!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-16

Let's Discuss our Pokemanz!!! Empty
PostSubject: Let's Discuss our Pokemanz!!!   Let's Discuss our Pokemanz!!! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 2:10 am

Yes I know, Tommy Boy hates Pokemon... But what can I say? I love it!

That's why I think it deserves it's own thread!

My favorite overall pokemon is Snorlax!

But I also like Swampert, Blastoise, Empoleon, Abomasnow, Roserade, and Mismagius!

I think they should make a game where you can travel to all 4 regions, and face all the evil teams, and even choose to JOIN one of them if you choose!!!

Whenever the guy on Nugget Bridge asks if you want to join, and you don't get to say yes, it ticks me off! I wanna join Team Rocket!!!

So tell me about your favorite Pokemon and suggestions you think would make the series better!
Back to top Go down
nintenerd542
Member since Month 1!
Member since Month 1!
nintenerd542

Male
Number of posts : 99
Job/hobbies : Superman
Humor : Puns
Infractions :
Let's Discuss our Pokemanz!!! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Let's Discuss our Pokemanz!!! Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Let's Discuss our Pokemanz!!!   Let's Discuss our Pokemanz!!! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 2:03 pm

My favorite pokemon is Rapidash! It's elegant, beautiful, daring, charming, sporty, fiery, and oh so beautiful don't you think? Motivated, eye capturing, and....oh look at the time! i must've bored you right? Here's something to compensate! *gives you a bike voucher*

K. I felt like referencing that pokemon club leader. My favorite pokemon is misdreavus. She looks pretty and awesome. And I like Chikorita as a starter 'cause it's cute.

And to make the series better, they should stop it right there in the 4th gen. The pokemon in 4th gen are mostly remakes of older pokemon. some are even unnecessary *coughweavilecough*. AND they need to make a remake of Pokemon Gold/Silver. It's as though Nintendo is treating Pokemon Gold/Silver like Earthbound =(.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/nintenerd245
Masheysoup23

Masheysoup23

Male
Number of posts : 225
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: Let's Discuss our Pokemanz!!!   Let's Discuss our Pokemanz!!! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 7:02 am

Psyduck...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/masheysoup23
Uptapage

Uptapage

Number of posts : 14
Job/hobbies : Gaming
Humor : Umm....
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: Let's Discuss our Pokemanz!!!   Let's Discuss our Pokemanz!!! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 7:14 am

My favorite would have to be Empoleon.
Back to top Go down
Myles

Myles

Male
Number of posts : 110
Job/hobbies : vidia gaims
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: Let's Discuss our Pokemanz!!!   Let's Discuss our Pokemanz!!! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 7:12 am

magikarp all the way man Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ronso158

Ronso158

Male
Number of posts : 308
Job/hobbies : Video games.
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: Let's Discuss our Pokemanz!!!   Let's Discuss our Pokemanz!!! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 9:08 am

I herd you all liek mudkipz....

I think my favorite had to be........the one that looks like a giant pokeball.
Back to top Go down
Myles

Myles

Male
Number of posts : 110
Job/hobbies : vidia gaims
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: Let's Discuss our Pokemanz!!!   Let's Discuss our Pokemanz!!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 4:53 am

Ronso158 wrote:
I herd you all liek mudkipz....

I think my favorite had to be........the one that looks like a giant pokeball.
voltorb?
Back to top Go down
Scott

Male
Number of posts : 32
Job/hobbies : Borders
Humor : Sure
Infractions :

Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Let's Discuss our Pokemanz!!!   Let's Discuss our Pokemanz!!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 9:04 am

I liked Muk.

His name was funny and he gave everyone the finger.

My kinda guy.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/KishiScott
Ulisses77

Ulisses77

Male
Number of posts : 181
Job/hobbies : Musician
Humor : Good Humor :)
Infractions :

Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Let's Discuss our Pokemanz!!!   Let's Discuss our Pokemanz!!! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 10:20 am

Lucario FTW!!!! Lucario >.<
Back to top Go down
DarkSonic

DarkSonic

Male
Number of posts : 250
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: Let's Discuss our Pokemanz!!!   Let's Discuss our Pokemanz!!! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 12:49 pm

it's a tie between the following:

1.rayquaza

2.blaziken

3.lucario

4.luxray

5.giratina

6.treecko

7.grovyle

8.sceptile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/DarkSonic015

PostSubject: Re: Let's Discuss our Pokemanz!!!   Let's Discuss our Pokemanz!!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 5:40 pm

Feraligator of course!! (idk if that's how you spell his name...I can't even remember)

Crystal for the GBC was the BEST!!
Back to top Go down
Stichez

Stichez

Male
Number of posts : 30
Humor : Maybe...
Infractions :

Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Let's Discuss our Pokemanz!!!   Let's Discuss our Pokemanz!!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 7:22 pm

I don't have a favorite. XD I play the games casually and I play to create an awesome team because I find it kind of stupid to "catch 'em all." It's just all plain fun lol.
i have play at least one game in every generation too. I've played Blue, Yellow, Silver, Crystal, Emerald, and Pearl so far!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/stichkl
Luigi

Luigi

Number of posts : 30
Humor : I'm not here to dance i'm here to DANCE!!!
Infractions :

Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Let's Discuss our Pokemanz!!!   Let's Discuss our Pokemanz!!! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 11:48 pm

I'm really enjoying my Machop right now! I'll keep you posted when I evolve him and stuff. Smile
Back to top Go down
coldsteel1212
The Legendary Wolf
The Legendary Wolf
coldsteel1212

Male
Number of posts : 741
Job/hobbies : Computer hacking, pic editing, LPing
Humor : Having been raised by wolves, I gained a perverted humor.
Infractions :

Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Let's Discuss our Pokemanz!!!   Let's Discuss our Pokemanz!!! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 5:28 am

My group consists of Ninjask, a Black Rayquaza (took forever to get), Metagross, Lucario, Darkrai, and Dragonite. Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/coldsteel1212
yuki_fox_demon
TBB Official Community Leader/Marshmallow Ghost
yuki_fox_demon

Female
Number of posts : 451
Job/hobbies : book-addict, writing, drawing, staying up *way* too late on tom's stream (X3), playing video games
Humor : "Moo" "Marshmallow" "Pkowr!"
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: Let's Discuss our Pokemanz!!!   Let's Discuss our Pokemanz!!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 4:55 pm

My favorites would have to be Vaporeon, Articuno, Lucario, Mew (even though it's pretty much impossible to get in the United States versions), Dragonite, Suicune, Lugia, Darkrai, um...actually, i have a LOT of favorites lol these are the ones i use a lot tho. I personally like the newer games better than the old games based on the fact there is so much more to do other than the typical capture pokemon, level up, get the badges, defeat team "whatever" along the way, and defeat the elite four. You can raise berry trees and do contests now ^_^ which i enjoy.
Back to top Go down
coldsteel1212
The Legendary Wolf
The Legendary Wolf
coldsteel1212

Male
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: Let's Discuss our Pokemanz!!!   Let's Discuss our Pokemanz!!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 2:53 am

I just finished my pokedex completely last night. Lol
Back to top Go down
Delta4845

Delta4845

Male
Number of posts : 232
Job/hobbies : Stream Boird
Humor : Dead-pan
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Let's Discuss our Pokemanz!!!   Let's Discuss our Pokemanz!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 5:37 am

Jolteon, Gardevoir, Magnemite, frosslass,hitmontop, amophoros, gallade, zapdos, and nidoking
Back to top Go down
http://escapistmagazine.com
DoWhatNow

Male
Number of posts : 34
Humor : :romuH
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: Let's Discuss our Pokemanz!!!   Let's Discuss our Pokemanz!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 6:51 am

I like MissingNo.
Back to top Go down
coldsteel1212
The Legendary Wolf
The Legendary Wolf
coldsteel1212

Male
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: Let's Discuss our Pokemanz!!!   Let's Discuss our Pokemanz!!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 1:51 pm

Jolteon and Vaporeon are pretty wicked!
Back to top Go down
Ms Saturn

Ms Saturn

Female
Number of posts : 1349
Humor : BOING! DING! ZOOM! DAKOTA!
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Let's Discuss our Pokemanz!!!   Let's Discuss our Pokemanz!!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 4:11 pm

Gengar, igglybuff, and raichu are a few of my favorites. There is no way I'm going to name them all. >.<
Back to top Go down
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/the-boing-dimension
yuki_fox_demon
yuki_fox_demon

Female
Number of posts : 451
Job/hobbies : book-addict, writing, drawing, staying up *way* too late on tom's stream (X3), playing video games
Humor : "Moo" "Marshmallow" "Pkowr!"
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: Let's Discuss our Pokemanz!!!   Let's Discuss our Pokemanz!!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 1:27 am

i have never once been able to completely fill my pokedex. i'm at the point where i'm getting ready to face the elite-4 on diamond....and i have 30 pokemon caught >.> that's including the evolutions of the ones i have
Back to top Go down
KaidanXain
Psychokinetic Extraordinaire
Psychokinetic Extraordinaire
KaidanXain

Male
Number of posts : 82
Humor : Kaidouken!
Infractions :

Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Let's Discuss our Pokemanz!!!   Let's Discuss our Pokemanz!!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 11:02 pm

I love all of Eevee's forms. Umbreon especially. Plus just about all the 1st Gen Water-types.
Back to top Go down
Game_Freak

Game_Freak

Male
Number of posts : 29
Job/hobbies : graphic artist, webmaster, composer
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Let's Discuss our Pokemanz!!!   Let's Discuss our Pokemanz!!! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 10:15 pm

I have just about every pokemon game
Back to top Go down
http://gfnet.webs.com
YGR

YGR

Male
Number of posts : 353
Humor : Well, I watch Comedy Central, does that count?
Infractions :

Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Let's Discuss our Pokemanz!!!   Let's Discuss our Pokemanz!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 5:41 am

Wooper, he's got that smile... Let's Discuss our Pokemanz!!! Spr_2g_194
Back to top Go down
Masheysoup23

Masheysoup23

Male
Number of posts : 225
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: Let's Discuss our Pokemanz!!!   Let's Discuss our Pokemanz!!! Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 12:29 pm

So, I've been playing through Crystal for the first time to get ready for HeartGold and SoulSilver, and I'm really enjoying it so far! I've been lucky enough to find and catch Raikou AND Entei without using cheats, and to catch Suicune at the Tin Tower. I beat the Elite Four yesterday, too, but to be honest, they weren't very hard at all.
Oh, and I just caught Ho-Oh and Lugia too, so I suppose that means I've caught all the legendaries.
I bought Platinum on Sunday, but I'm going to hold off on playing it until I beat Kanto in Crystal (I'm already about halfway through it). I'm so excited to play it!

Last edited by Masheysoup23 on Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:33 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Fixed a typo)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/masheysoup23
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's Discuss our Pokemanz!!!   Let's Discuss our Pokemanz!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's Discuss our Pokemanz!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Nintendo :: Portable Games-
Jump to: