Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterTom's UstreamLog in

Which recent Wii games were or will be a dissappointment?

Go down 
+9
Stichez
DarkSonic
Smashdude29
Ronso158
bjorn6400
YGR
Myles
TomBobBlender
coldsteel1212
13 posters

Which is worse?
Sonic and the Black Knight
Which recent Wii games were or will be a dissappointment? Vote_lcap32%Which recent Wii games were or will be a dissappointment? Vote_rcap
 32% [ 9 ]
Wii Music
Which recent Wii games were or will be a dissappointment? Vote_lcap68%Which recent Wii games were or will be a dissappointment? Vote_rcap
 68% [ 19 ]
Total Votes : 28

AuthorMessage
coldsteel1212
The Legendary Wolf
The Legendary Wolf
coldsteel1212

Male
Number of posts : 741
Job/hobbies : Computer hacking, pic editing, LPing
Humor : Having been raised by wolves, I gained a perverted humor.
Infractions :
Which recent Wii games were or will be a dissappointment? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Which recent Wii games were or will be a dissappointment? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-17

Which recent Wii games were or will be a dissappointment? Empty
PostSubject: Which recent Wii games were or will be a dissappointment?   Which recent Wii games were or will be a dissappointment? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 9:46 am

I think Sonic and the Black Knight will be fail. Sonic
Warrior with a sword turns into a wolf?? Um...that reminds me of some other game..... Link

Last edited by coldsteel1212 on Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/coldsteel1212
TomBobBlender
Admin
Admin
TomBobBlender

Male
Number of posts : 95
Job/hobbies : Music Teacher
Humor : Happy
Infractions :
Which recent Wii games were or will be a dissappointment? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Which recent Wii games were or will be a dissappointment? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Which recent Wii games were or will be a dissappointment?   Which recent Wii games were or will be a dissappointment? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 1:47 pm

I was a little disappointed with Wii Music. One of the BIG problems I found with this game was the lack of music composition. Shame. :-( Honestly, I wouldn't pay more than $30 for this game.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tombobblender.com
Myles

Myles

Male
Number of posts : 110
Job/hobbies : vidia gaims
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: Which recent Wii games were or will be a dissappointment?   Which recent Wii games were or will be a dissappointment? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 1:14 pm

wii music was horrible bbecause all you had t do was wave your hands and choose the instruments and I doubt sonic will be any good
Back to top Go down
YGR

YGR

Male
Number of posts : 353
Humor : Well, I watch Comedy Central, does that count?
Infractions :

Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Which recent Wii games were or will be a dissappointment?   Which recent Wii games were or will be a dissappointment? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 4:42 am

Sonic Unleashed should be added to this list.
Back to top Go down
bjorn6400

bjorn6400

Male
Number of posts : 140
Job/hobbies : blockbuster employe and professional foosball player
Humor : I CAN'T BELIVE ITS NOT BUTTER!!!.......wait.....then what is it!?
Infractions :

Registration date : 2008-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Which recent Wii games were or will be a dissappointment?   Which recent Wii games were or will be a dissappointment? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 8:09 am

look i've told you guys time and time again, and i'll tell you once more. SEGA HAS BEAT SONIC TO A DEAD PULP AND NOW THEIR THERE JUST BEATING POCKET CHANGE OUT OF HIM!!! HES DONE!!!!I HATE TO SAY IT!!! HE! IS DONE!! *starts to breath again* i mean. it was so easy to save this franchise. just look at sonic adventure and SA2 and go "lets keep doing that" not, "hey lets turn sonic, whos obviously a heghehog and turn him into a ware wolf" or "lets get guns and an emo charater and make him the main charater in over 50 uninspired level's!!"

all honistly, keep sonic on the DS, or the psp you know, where 2D IS OK!
Back to top Go down
Ronso158

Ronso158

Male
Number of posts : 308
Job/hobbies : Video games.
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: Which recent Wii games were or will be a dissappointment?   Which recent Wii games were or will be a dissappointment? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 2:09 pm

Spiderman 3....it was fun for about 2 hours. the web swinging was fun, but it got boring after a while..But then again i did Pick up a pedestrian and web swinged up to the top of the Daily bugle. too bad you can't drop them in mid air. but then again spider man would really be a menace.

Uhhh i played Sonic and the dark knight...didn't like it.
Back to top Go down
TomBobBlender
Admin
Admin
TomBobBlender

Male
Number of posts : 95
Job/hobbies : Music Teacher
Humor : Happy
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: Which recent Wii games were or will be a dissappointment?   Which recent Wii games were or will be a dissappointment? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 4:01 pm

Mario Kart Wii feels so ridiculously slow. I also don't like all the addition button combos you have to do just to keep up with other people. It deters from the fun of just driving your kart. The power slide is all they really should require. Oh, and the lightening cloud is a JOKE.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tombobblender.com
Smashdude29
Official Kirbeh Masta'!/Here since Month 1!
Smashdude29

Male
Number of posts : 355
Job/hobbies : hmmm...
Humor : That's what she said!
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: Which recent Wii games were or will be a dissappointment?   Which recent Wii games were or will be a dissappointment? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 4:05 am

coldsteel1212 wrote:
I think Sonic and the Black Knight will be fail. Sonic
Warrior with a sword turns into a wolf?? Um...that reminds me of some other game..... Link
Umm the game with sword sonic is a different game then wolf sonic, ya know right?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/smashdude29
DarkSonic

DarkSonic

Male
Number of posts : 250
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: Which recent Wii games were or will be a dissappointment?   Which recent Wii games were or will be a dissappointment? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 4:09 am

yeah sonic has a sword in sonic and he black knight, but turns into a wolf in sonic unleashed.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/DarkSonic015
bjorn6400

bjorn6400

Male
Number of posts : 140
Job/hobbies : blockbuster employe and professional foosball player
Humor : I CAN'T BELIVE ITS NOT BUTTER!!!.......wait.....then what is it!?
Infractions :

Registration date : 2008-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Which recent Wii games were or will be a dissappointment?   Which recent Wii games were or will be a dissappointment? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 4:37 am

which one is sonic and the dark knight?
Back to top Go down
Stichez

Stichez

Male
Number of posts : 30
Humor : Maybe...
Infractions :

Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Which recent Wii games were or will be a dissappointment?   Which recent Wii games were or will be a dissappointment? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 3:28 pm

Sonic Unleashed is awesome, lol.

I agree that Wii Music was a little pitiful and that MKW got a little boring (although my sisters play it ALL of the time...)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/stichkl
Smashdude29
Smashdude29

Male
Number of posts : 355
Job/hobbies : hmmm...
Humor : That's what she said!
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: Which recent Wii games were or will be a dissappointment?   Which recent Wii games were or will be a dissappointment? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 6:02 am

bjorn6400 wrote:
Dark Night, he has a sword, Unleashed he turns into a "WhereHog"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/smashdude29
coldsteel1212
The Legendary Wolf
The Legendary Wolf
coldsteel1212

Male
Number of posts : 741
Job/hobbies : Computer hacking, pic editing, LPing
Humor : Having been raised by wolves, I gained a perverted humor.
Infractions :

Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Which recent Wii games were or will be a dissappointment?   Which recent Wii games were or will be a dissappointment? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 2:56 am

I have to say another dissappointment to me was Wii Music. I played it and I was not satisfied AT ALL!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/coldsteel1212
Foxtrot200
Official TBB Techno-King/Here since Month 2!
Official TBB Techno-King/Here since Month 2!
Foxtrot200

Male
Number of posts : 306
Location : On a spot, in a room, in a house, on a lot, on a planet, in a galaxy, in a universe!
Job/hobbies : Moderating
Humor : Mischevious >:}
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: Which recent Wii games were or will be a dissappointment?   Which recent Wii games were or will be a dissappointment? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 4:46 am

There's no both?!
Back to top Go down
http://foxtrot200.netii.net
Pete993
The Ultimate Mario Fanatic
Pete993

Male
Number of posts : 151
Job/hobbies : Gaming, hacking, Mario
Humor : YOUR FACE! HA!
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: Which recent Wii games were or will be a dissappointment?   Which recent Wii games were or will be a dissappointment? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 11:28 am

Smashdude29 wrote:
bjorn6400 wrote:
Dark Night, he has a sword, Unleashed he turns into a "WhereHog"
It's spelled "werehog" but yeah.... I'm considering getting Unleashed myself.

Anyway I haven't played the Sonic one so I can only tell you about Wii Music... It sucks.
Back to top Go down
Zerocopy

Zerocopy

Male
Number of posts : 22
Job/hobbies : Music. Videogames, Tennis, Singing
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Which recent Wii games were or will be a dissappointment?   Which recent Wii games were or will be a dissappointment? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 1:04 pm

idk wii music looks awesome based on what ive seen. Same for sonic unleashed and the black knight.
Back to top Go down
Zew 39

Zew 39

Male
Number of posts : 287
Humor : When people try to think of something clever to put here.
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Which recent Wii games were or will be a dissappointment?   Which recent Wii games were or will be a dissappointment? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 8:16 am

Ha! Wii music ofcourse!!! Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which recent Wii games were or will be a dissappointment?   Which recent Wii games were or will be a dissappointment? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which recent Wii games were or will be a dissappointment?
Page 1 of 1