Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterTom's UstreamLog in

COST's Signature, Background, and Avatar Shop!

Go down 
+12
Smashdude29
wasad
Ms Saturn
mimeman
Masheysoup23
Yaya
ModernHyrulian
Raven_of_light
YGR
Ulisses77
Myles
coldsteel1212
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
coldsteel1212
The Legendary Wolf
The Legendary Wolf
coldsteel1212

Male
Number of posts : 741
Job/hobbies : Computer hacking, pic editing, LPing
Humor : Having been raised by wolves, I gained a perverted humor.
Infractions :
COST's Signature, Background, and Avatar Shop! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100COST's Signature, Background, and Avatar Shop! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-17

COST's Signature, Background, and Avatar Shop! Empty
PostSubject: COST's Signature, Background, and Avatar Shop!   COST's Signature, Background, and Avatar Shop! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 11:42 am

Yes I got's me a shop. Here is some of my work as well.
Now they are put as spoilers so you don't have to worry because now I'm re-posting the rules to this shop o' mine.
Read this before posting. Thanks to Firebomb for the list of rules. He's a genius.

Quote :
FireBomb's Guide to Common Sense: Avitar and Signature Requesting
1.) Having your name in your avitar is IRRELEVANT. Your name is in nice bold letters directly about your avitar.
2.) Having your Brawl code in your sig is also IRRELEVANT. Your code should be in your profile, and if it isn't, go do that NOW.
3.) Do not ask for the same signature in separate shops just so you can decide which one you "like more". One or both of the people you requested to will likely hate you.
4.) If you want a nice big avitar or banner and supply me with an image of this size, THEN YOU'RE KINDA OUT OF LUCK.
5.) If you requested a sig and/or avi and come back a few days later asking for another one, then I'm not going to be very ecstatic to see you.

The following is posted as a sticky in this Art District, so it may as well be here in my shop too, just in case anyone missed it.
I SUGGEST YOU READ IT IF YOU HAVEN'T DONE SO ALREADY:

Quote:
1.) DO NOT REQUEST A SIG FROM MULTIPLE SHOPS AT THE SAME TIME. This is rude. Sig shop artists will post example images on the very first page of their thread. Choose your shop based on the style you enjoy the most and SHOP CAREFULLY. Take the time to look around so you will be happy with your sig once it's been made.

You wouldn't go to an Italian restaurant to order something Japanese. Don't go to a shop that specializes in hardcore graphic design and expect them to make you something glowing and elegant. Most shops are relatively diverse, but every artist has a unique style. Choose the one you think can adhere to your request better and stick with it.

2.) DO NOT REQUEST A SIG FROM ONE SHOP ONE WEEK AND ANOTHER SHOP THE NEXT WEEK.

3.) Specify in as much detail as possible what you'd like your signature to look like. This includes, but is not limited to:

* Size
* Basic Color Ideas
* Theme
* Text/Formatting
* Background Ideas
* Images or Characters
* Frame or No Frame

If you don't know all of these things, there's nothing wrong with that. HOWEVER, expect a signature that isn't EXACTLY what you're picturing in your head. Shop owners are not mind readers. It isn't fair to leave out details and then, once the artist has posted your sig, ask them to change or add something to it. Most sig shops will be willing to change your sig for you once or twice, but it IS a pain and we'd rather get it right the first time! SO HELP US HELP YOU and BE AS SPECIFIC AS POSSIBLE.

4.) Include in your request any and ALL key images you'd like in your sig. Backgrounds are generally up to the artist, unless you have a specific image you'd like incorporated in there. Do not ask the sig shop owner to go hunting around the internet for a picture. This is your job.

5.) IT IS NOT THE SIG SHOP OWNER'S JOB TO TAKE CUSTOM PHOTOGRAPHS FOR YOU. This is also your job.

6.) If you don't like what is made for you, make it yourself. If you really really really want changes or revisions made, please request them politely, but don't expect that everybody will do it for you.

7.) Be patient. Shop artists have lives outside of sig and avitar making. Respect their privacy and their space. Make your request, be polite, and you will most likely be added to their running lists of clients.

8.) Having your personalized signature is a privilege, not a right. Shop owners have the permanent, undeniable right to refuse your request if you have violated any of these or their own personal rules.

9.) Give credit where credit is due. If you didn't make the sig, don't turn around and claim that you made it on this or any other site.

10.) If you request an avatar to go along with your signature, remember that avatars are SMALL. Most sig artists understand that, so if they can't fit your entire name on the avatar please understand: they're trying their very hardest to give you a great avatar, and personalize it as well. If the artists feels like your name won't fit on there, let them find a clever solution to the problem. Like using your initials for example.

11.) If you do require or request a redesign for one reason or another, do not expect it to happen instantly. If the shop owner has a long list of people waiting, and you want something else done to your already-completed sig, you MAY be put on the end of the list. You MIGHT be taken care of immediately, but it is entirely up to the artist. Many factors go into sig-making, so please take this into account.

12.) Understand the size you've requested and what it will do to your signature space. This means that if you order a sig that is "full size" (that means it will take up your entire sig area) do not, upon receiving the sig, put text or links above the sig. THIS WILL CUT OFF YOUR SIG and diminish the overall look and appeal of the image. If you want space to put your links or quotes, communicate this to the sig artist so they can tailor a smaller sig to fit your needs.

Remember: When you request a signature, you are requesting a specially-tailored, unique piece of art. People usually have to pay for this kind of thing. The cooler you appear to the artist, the more willing they'll be to work with you through redesigns and other things. So be polite, be understanding, and remember: we WANT to help you. Make your requests as clear and as easy-to-understand as possible and you'll more than likely end up with one of the coolest things you've ever seen.

One rule I made: Please do not delete a post you made on here for any reason. Editing it for the sake of editing is fine, but I will restore any posts that are deleted that I can. I am sorry, but there is no reason to have a blank message. And idk why you would delete one on here anyways. So, please, not being a hardass, but please refrain from deleting or erasing posts on here.

BTW, I have posted music to every page that will be made. If you don't like it, then you can pause it or mute it or whatever you like. Its there for your enjoyment. Please enjoy. ^__^
Spoiler:

I hope you guys like these as much as i enjoyed making them!

Last edited by coldsteel1212 on Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:36 am; edited 9 times in total (Reason for editing : Rules & Music)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/coldsteel1212
Myles

Myles

Male
Number of posts : 110
Job/hobbies : vidia gaims
Infractions :
COST's Signature, Background, and Avatar Shop! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100COST's Signature, Background, and Avatar Shop! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-16

PostSubject: Re: COST's Signature, Background, and Avatar Shop!   COST's Signature, Background, and Avatar Shop! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 2:11 am

awww you didn't make one for me Sad *cries*
Back to top Go down
Ulisses77

Ulisses77

Male
Number of posts : 181
Job/hobbies : Musician
Humor : Good Humor :)
Infractions :

Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: COST's Signature, Background, and Avatar Shop!   COST's Signature, Background, and Avatar Shop! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 12:30 pm

Me either!!! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
YGR

YGR

Male
Number of posts : 353
Humor : Well, I watch Comedy Central, does that count?
Infractions :

Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: COST's Signature, Background, and Avatar Shop!   COST's Signature, Background, and Avatar Shop! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 5:47 am

Make one about me with some epic sonic pics, blue background, text: YGR55 and put the text on the left and with those epic sonic pics everywhere.
Back to top Go down
coldsteel1212
The Legendary Wolf
The Legendary Wolf
coldsteel1212

Male
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: COST's Signature, Background, and Avatar Shop!   COST's Signature, Background, and Avatar Shop! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 2:18 pm

All the work i have on my photobucket i have done since the last one. This is in reverse order and i'm even listing smaller one's i did for here even! Link Lolz Each one comes with its own spoiler so you can get the idea of inspiration i got for each of these. I feel like going back and doing it for my other ones too. I'll leave that for another day. But as for now, enjoy the memories i have in these and please enjoy the artwork! Thanks very much! Link n_n
Spoiler:

COST's Signature, Background, and Avatar Shop! Yuki_Fox_Demon_Kiba_Sig_By_Cost
Spoiler:

COST's Signature, Background, and Avatar Shop! DarklinkvlinkCOST's Signature, Background, and Avatar Shop! Coldsteel1212_Custom_Color_TBB_PitCOST's Signature, Background, and Avatar Shop! Kev_Rank_RoboCOST's Signature, Background, and Avatar Shop! Thshippo-1COST's Signature, Background, and Avatar Shop! Dark_Fox
Spoiler:

COST's Signature, Background, and Avatar Shop! Cost-TBBCommunityLeadersBadgeNew
Spoiler:

COST's Signature, Background, and Avatar Shop! Ryu_Sig_by_Cost
Spoiler:

COST's Signature, Background, and Avatar Shop! Metroid_Sig_NyroX
Spoiler:

COST's Signature, Background, and Avatar Shop! Link_Cost_Sig-1
Spoiler:

COST's Signature, Background, and Avatar Shop! ITSOVER9000-1
COST's Signature, Background, and Avatar Shop! A_winner
Spoiler:

COST's Signature, Background, and Avatar Shop! Let_It_Rock_Mario_DDR_Mix_Edition
Spoiler:

COST's Signature, Background, and Avatar Shop! Purin64_Sonic_Dark_Knight
Spoiler:

COST's Signature, Background, and Avatar Shop! TheKFCCodec
Spoiler:

COST's Signature, Background, and Avatar Shop! Chrono_Trigger_Fan_Club_Sig_by_Cost
Spoiler:

COST's Signature, Background, and Avatar Shop! Yuki_fox_Demon_sig_by_Cost
Spoiler:

COST's Signature, Background, and Avatar Shop! Chrono_chibi
Spoiler:

COST's Signature, Background, and Avatar Shop! Chrono_trigger_fan_club_sig_COST-1
Spoiler:

COST's Signature, Background, and Avatar Shop! Chronotriggeravatar
Spoiler:

COST's Signature, Background, and Avatar Shop! ChronoTriggerBackground
Spoiler:

COST's Signature, Background, and Avatar Shop! Link_Blue
Spoiler:

COST's Signature, Background, and Avatar Shop! Ryu_Illusion_
Spoiler:

COST's Signature, Background, and Avatar Shop! Okami_Shippy_Avi_Project
Spoiler:

COST's Signature, Background, and Avatar Shop! Scorpion_Background_stage_2
Spoiler:

COST's Signature, Background, and Avatar Shop! Ryu_Vortex_2_Streaks
Spoiler:

Music:

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Last edited by coldsteel1212 on Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Raven_of_light
Banned!-User was Ban'd
Raven_of_light

Male
Number of posts : 52
Job/hobbies : Maintaince
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: COST's Signature, Background, and Avatar Shop!   COST's Signature, Background, and Avatar Shop! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 6:39 am

Wow coldsteel, as i am seeing all your work, i am really amazed, all of them are really great!!!
Back to top Go down
coldsteel1212
The Legendary Wolf
The Legendary Wolf
coldsteel1212

Male
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: COST's Signature, Background, and Avatar Shop!   COST's Signature, Background, and Avatar Shop! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 9:21 am

Raven_of_light wrote:
Wow coldsteel, as i am seeing all your work, i am really amazed, all of them are really great!!!

Thanks Raven. That means a lot to me. ^_^
Back to top Go down
ModernHyrulian

ModernHyrulian

Male
Number of posts : 1014
Job/hobbies : Gaming
Humor : Mostly harmless
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: COST's Signature, Background, and Avatar Shop!   COST's Signature, Background, and Avatar Shop! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 9:58 am

Epic art COST! Very nice! cheers

Quick question though: Is this topic supposed to be a shop or a museum? Even though you called it a shop, it looks like your customers up near the top haven't gotten their merchandise since November. The title's just misleading, that's all.
Back to top Go down
coldsteel1212
The Legendary Wolf
The Legendary Wolf
coldsteel1212

Male
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: COST's Signature, Background, and Avatar Shop!   COST's Signature, Background, and Avatar Shop! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 11:37 pm

ModernHyrulian wrote:
Epic art COST! Very nice! cheers

Quick question though: Is this topic supposed to be a shop or a museum? Even though you called it a shop, it looks like your customers up near the top haven't gotten their merchandise since November. The title's just misleading, that's all.

Yea i know. I haven't had time lately to make those. I've been busy with school, and when i DO get the time, I feel like doing free-art rather than make requests. Which is bad on my part. Link T.T But, I'm trying my best. It was supposed to be a shop, but now i don't think i should.
Back to top Go down
Yaya

Yaya

Number of posts : 37
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: COST's Signature, Background, and Avatar Shop!   COST's Signature, Background, and Avatar Shop! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 5:20 am

Hey, Cost.

https://2img.net/h/i16.photobucket.com/albums/b11/cutepresea/TetheAlla/TethePresea3.jpg

There's the picture, and I'd like for you to give kind of a kind of orange background, sort of like, fire, I guess, make the picture smaller height wise, and put the text, "Yaya" in the bottom-right corner.

Sorry if I wasn't very specific.
Back to top Go down
coldsteel1212
The Legendary Wolf
The Legendary Wolf
coldsteel1212

Male
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: COST's Signature, Background, and Avatar Shop!   COST's Signature, Background, and Avatar Shop! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 8:25 am

Yaya wrote:
Hey, Cost.

https://2img.net/h/i16.photobucket.com/albums/b11/cutepresea/TetheAlla/TethePresea3.jpg

There's the picture, and I'd like for you to give kind of a kind of orange background, sort of like, fire, I guess, make the picture smaller height wise, and put the text, "Yaya" in the bottom-right corner.

Sorry if I wasn't very specific.

I know you weren't too specific, but you can at least tell me whether its a Signature, Avatar, or a Background. I can assume its a sig or avvy, but i still don't know which one you want.
Back to top Go down
Yaya

Yaya

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: COST's Signature, Background, and Avatar Shop!   COST's Signature, Background, and Avatar Shop! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 6:39 am

I'd like a sig.
Back to top Go down
coldsteel1212
The Legendary Wolf
The Legendary Wolf
coldsteel1212

Male
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: COST's Signature, Background, and Avatar Shop!   COST's Signature, Background, and Avatar Shop! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 2:04 pm

Yaya wrote:
I'd like a sig.

Yea, well, the thing is I hoped that it would be able to get better, but that render (which means picture if you don't know, some don't) is too blurry and low quality to make anything decent with. If you could find another version of it but higher res or find a new photo altogether of her that'd work better. But from what i'm seeing, there is no way to cut it pretty. Sorry.

As for everyone else, i have some new art. Please enjoy!

Spoiler:

COST's Signature, Background, and Avatar Shop! DarkSonic15_Sig_By_Cost3

Spoiler:

COST's Signature, Background, and Avatar Shop! Death_Note_Light_avy_Made_by_Cost

Spoiler:

COST's Signature, Background, and Avatar Shop! L_avatar_by_Cost

Spoiler:

COST's Signature, Background, and Avatar Shop! Kirby_Ms_Saturn_Sig_By_Cost_fin

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Yaya

Yaya

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: COST's Signature, Background, and Avatar Shop!   COST's Signature, Background, and Avatar Shop! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 10:43 pm

Back to top Go down
coldsteel1212
The Legendary Wolf
The Legendary Wolf
coldsteel1212

Male
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: COST's Signature, Background, and Avatar Shop!   COST's Signature, Background, and Avatar Shop! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 8:25 am

Um, that IS a really nice render, but it was scaled so the amount of pixels exceeded 30,000. Btw, that's ALOT of pixels. It even lagged my computer when i tried to extract the render, so I went and found one myself and I hope you like it. I've never encountered a scaled picture before either, so I wasn't really expecting this. I did like the picture you gave me better, but the quality after I scaled it down could be just horrible IF I could ever scale it down. But I can't even get that far. Link Glare

So yea, I really hope you like this, I just learned a new technique on how to do this too recently from a teacher at my school. Its funny too, cuz her name is Mrs. Falcon. Link XD
COST's Signature, Background, and Avatar Shop! Yaya_Signature_Presea_by_Cost

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Masheysoup23

Masheysoup23

Male
Number of posts : 225
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: COST's Signature, Background, and Avatar Shop!   COST's Signature, Background, and Avatar Shop! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 9:13 am

So, I'd like to request an avatar. I'd like it to be somewhere around 150 x 150 pixels, and include THIS Mr. Saturn.
For the background, I'd like anything blue and watery, similar to my signature's background. Some type of border would be cool too, but it's not THAT big of a priority.
Thanks in advance!

PS: All of your work so far is awesome, keep it up!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/masheysoup23
coldsteel1212
The Legendary Wolf
The Legendary Wolf
coldsteel1212

Male
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: COST's Signature, Background, and Avatar Shop!   COST's Signature, Background, and Avatar Shop! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 9:59 am

Ok, well, since its such a small picture, it doesn't leave much for creativity and artistry. So, I did my best to make a water ripple effect using the Water Ripple Effect. Link XD Link XD Link XD and i don't think its all too bad. now, i didn't quite get if you would mind your name on it or not, and i did a 200x200 version so you can see the size difference just in case and see which you like more. I made 4 versions, and if you want anything else done to them, just ask, and I shall try my best to deliver, but I promise you I'll re-work it if you want. I would rather make it for you to enjoy.

200x200 w/ Text

COST's Signature, Background, and Avatar Shop! Mashey_avvy1_by_Cost

200x200 w/ out Text

COST's Signature, Background, and Avatar Shop! Mashey_avvy2_200x200_by_cost

150x150 w/ Text

COST's Signature, Background, and Avatar Shop! Mashey_avvy1_150x150_by_Cost

150x150 w/ out Text

COST's Signature, Background, and Avatar Shop! Mashey_avvy2_150x150_by_cost
Back to top Go down
Masheysoup23

Masheysoup23

Male
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: COST's Signature, Background, and Avatar Shop!   COST's Signature, Background, and Avatar Shop! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 11:24 am

Wow, thank you!
Out of all of them, I like the 150 x150 one without the text the best, but do you think you can fit "MS23" up somewhere near the top? Like, maybe MS on one side of the antennae, and 23 on the other side, but that's just a thought. It would be best if the actual letters didn't have any kind of border around them (But it looks great around the Saturn).
Sorry if this is too much work, but if it is, I'll just use the 150 x 150 one w/ out text - It's turned out really awesome!
Thanks again.

And PS: Sorry about the size restriction, I know it's kind of hard to work with - I'm just not a fan of huge avatars, and 150 x 150 seems like the perfect size for one.
Back to top Go down
coldsteel1212
The Legendary Wolf
The Legendary Wolf
coldsteel1212

Male
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: COST's Signature, Background, and Avatar Shop!   COST's Signature, Background, and Avatar Shop! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 1:29 pm

Masheysoup23 wrote:
Wow, thank you!
Out of all of them, I like the 150 x150 one without the text the best, but do you think you can fit "MS23" up somewhere near the top? Like, maybe MS on one side of the antennae, and 23 on the other side, but that's just a thought. It would be best if the actual letters didn't have any kind of border around them (But it looks great around the Saturn).
Sorry if this is too much work, but if it is, I'll just use the 150 x 150 one w/ out text - It's turned out really awesome!
Thanks again.

And PS: Sorry about the size restriction, I know it's kind of hard to work with - I'm just not a fan of huge avatars, and 150 x 150 seems like the perfect size for one.

COST's Signature, Background, and Avatar Shop! Mashey_avvy2_150x150_fin-1

Listen, I have fun doing these and it gets me experience for my class coming up with it. I would rather re-do it 10000000 times (over 9000!!! lawl) and make a beautiful work of art rather than do it once or twice and have it look cheap. I re-work all the time. And often find myself re-doing old pics because of one mistake. So, its all good. As for the size restrictions, I just need to learn how to work with smaller pics better. lol!
Back to top Go down
Masheysoup23

Masheysoup23

Male
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: COST's Signature, Background, and Avatar Shop!   COST's Signature, Background, and Avatar Shop! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 11:31 pm

Wow, I'm definitely using that one!
Thank you so much!
Back to top Go down
coldsteel1212
The Legendary Wolf
The Legendary Wolf
coldsteel1212

Male
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: COST's Signature, Background, and Avatar Shop!   COST's Signature, Background, and Avatar Shop! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 7:59 am

Masheysoup23 wrote:
Wow, I'm definitely using that one!
Thank you so much!

No problem Mashey! Anything for a long time friend. Link n_n

Edit:

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Last edited by coldsteel1212 on Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mimeman

mimeman

Male
Number of posts : 381
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: COST's Signature, Background, and Avatar Shop!   COST's Signature, Background, and Avatar Shop! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 12:33 pm

can you make one for me?

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img230/5716/topicoou9.jpg

can you have neku, beat, and joshua surrounded by a pretty epic background and put my nickname on it

it may be a little confusing, but if you can do it, thanks!!

and can it be a signature? elephant emot-v
Back to top Go down
coldsteel1212
The Legendary Wolf
The Legendary Wolf
coldsteel1212

Male
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: COST's Signature, Background, and Avatar Shop!   COST's Signature, Background, and Avatar Shop! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 8:15 am

well, if you want a sig, i can only really use Neku in that pic because the others are just bits and pieces, not really full renders on their own. I could add them if i find or you find renders of their own.
Back to top Go down
mimeman

mimeman

Male
Number of posts : 381
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: COST's Signature, Background, and Avatar Shop!   COST's Signature, Background, and Avatar Shop! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 8:58 am

Nah, you can use just Neku :3
Back to top Go down
coldsteel1212
The Legendary Wolf
The Legendary Wolf
coldsteel1212

Male
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: COST's Signature, Background, and Avatar Shop!   COST's Signature, Background, and Avatar Shop! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 8:22 pm

I hope you like this one. I was jumping ideas around and messing around to get a base for this and fell asleep. Then I woke up about 30 mins ago and started right back up. Link XD I really hope you enjoy this one.

COST's Signature, Background, and Avatar Shop! Mimeman_sig_by_Cost

This was a really fun one, and I love "The World Ends With You" so it goes hand in hand. Link n_n
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: COST's Signature, Background, and Avatar Shop!   COST's Signature, Background, and Avatar Shop! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

COST's Signature, Background, and Avatar Shop!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next