Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterTom's UstreamLog in

Animal Crossing: City Folk - Unlockables and Hints to Help you

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
shaky-jake

shaky-jake

Male
Number of posts : 85
Job/hobbies : Playing Music, Designing slides, logos, myspaces e.t.c, sleeping.
Infractions :
Animal Crossing: City Folk - Unlockables and Hints to Help you Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Animal Crossing: City Folk - Unlockables and Hints to Help you Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-16

Animal Crossing: City Folk - Unlockables and Hints to Help you Empty
PostSubject: Animal Crossing: City Folk - Unlockables and Hints to Help you   Animal Crossing: City Folk - Unlockables and Hints to Help you Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 1:17 am

Because Animal Crossing: City Folk is popular at the moment I thought that I would post some useful infomation that I have found, to help you with your town and other stuff.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
DoWhatNow

Male
Number of posts : 34
Humor : :romuH
Infractions :
Animal Crossing: City Folk - Unlockables and Hints to Help you Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Animal Crossing: City Folk - Unlockables and Hints to Help you Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing: City Folk - Unlockables and Hints to Help you   Animal Crossing: City Folk - Unlockables and Hints to Help you Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 11:36 pm

Instead of selling the fruit you started with, get some paper and write letters to your villagers and attach the fruit as gifts. They will send you random furniture and fruit in return.
Back to top Go down
Pete993
The Ultimate Mario Fanatic
Pete993

Male
Number of posts : 151
Job/hobbies : Gaming, hacking, Mario
Humor : YOUR FACE! HA!
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing: City Folk - Unlockables and Hints to Help you   Animal Crossing: City Folk - Unlockables and Hints to Help you Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 2:14 pm

It's always a good idea to use the spoiler tag when posting information that some people might wanna find on their own. I added it for you.
Back to top Go down
coldsteel1212
The Legendary Wolf
The Legendary Wolf
coldsteel1212

Male
Number of posts : 741
Job/hobbies : Computer hacking, pic editing, LPing
Humor : Having been raised by wolves, I gained a perverted humor.
Infractions :

Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing: City Folk - Unlockables and Hints to Help you   Animal Crossing: City Folk - Unlockables and Hints to Help you Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 5:21 am

In the beginning of most AC games, you can go fishing for rare fish and use those to pay off your house debt instead of working.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/coldsteel1212
Masheysoup23

Masheysoup23

Male
Number of posts : 225
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing: City Folk - Unlockables and Hints to Help you   Animal Crossing: City Folk - Unlockables and Hints to Help you Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 7:28 am

This is sort of a neat trick I discovered:

Ok, say one of your neighbors has a furniture item you really want, right? Well, send that person another furniture item of roughly the same size, and they will most likely put the item you sent them inside their house, while getting rid of the other item (The one you're trying to get, hopefully). Later that day, or maybe even the next day, check the recycling bin, and their old item should be there.
I've done this trick a few times, to attempt complete my regal furniture set. I only need one more item of it.

Last edited by Masheysoup23 on Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/masheysoup23
DoWhatNow

Male
Number of posts : 34
Humor : :romuH
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing: City Folk - Unlockables and Hints to Help you   Animal Crossing: City Folk - Unlockables and Hints to Help you Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 10:19 am

If you reset, make sure there aren't little children around when you start playing again. According to this link, Mr. Resetti may disturb young children: http://gonintendo.com/?p=65727
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing: City Folk - Unlockables and Hints to Help you   Animal Crossing: City Folk - Unlockables and Hints to Help you Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Animal Crossing: City Folk - Unlockables and Hints to Help you
Page 1 of 1