Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterTom's UstreamLog in

Introduce yourself

Go down 
+130
weber121
Zarggg
Yokai
Leagolas218
catgir
coolgamer
lasersamurai
Vilante_Kab
K1NGP3DR0
LinkMaster
SuperMario_5200
Quakeman224
PjsPjs123
Pure-Madness
frencsday
Sisto
Booo95
misterderp
ThePlatinumPatriot
Claremonster
NintendoMan1
sceptre5
KaylaAlex
GutsyMan
Media-Lite
SilverLPJ
Ratheronfire
Hyrulian Hero
Ty2000107
uzu
cheerioscereal
Final starman DX
UltimaKeyMaster
Vanadras
Stuart444
Ulisses77
RvBVic
SuperPaperNess
neag
KirbehCutter
Eat box
DarkArrow25
thessbbmario
Antzilla_94
Megimano
somerandomguy
Zantman64
DarkInferno
Cyclone
YGR
commandhat
Drag00n24
crunkster64
HahaJoeJoey
foodmaster56
Azurillkirby
nightwheel
Joseph Collins
Timothy R
Gemini_Xer0
BobcatXtreme
Bluetooth80291
gmanvr3
mimeman
sasuke1986
trailerboy415
KiotsuNekura10k
ChaosDragoon
Brineboy
Akagi
MasterOtenko
Kirbichu
ModernHyrulian
boombastix489
SpockofPaper
WaluiJ
jimaka
SkyYoshi
TimADugan
Raven_of_light
Zerocopy
Gorre
Sneakers
empressdonna
CrispyYoshi
FreakOtaku
Jeed-Unit
Delta4845
Njae
Nooh1
Tazy
coldsteel1212
Leon0000
Mailman
Uptapage
KaidanXain
DarkSonic
Tenta
Nobody X
AsianDude
Venom65437
Nail_Bunny_Girl
Meekinator
shaky-jake
Koda~
wasad
Myles
canyouimagine
Oniryushizobura
theprimerib
nintenerd542
BigAl109
Pigsarecool
MarioMastr
MrMoney
ScreamingPixel
miami974
VGZombie
DoWhatNow
Bippo Ernesti
thunderdragn
TomBobBlender
Ronso158
yuki_fox_demon
Yaya
Masheysoup23
Pete993
KevTehNev
Foxtrot200
itselguapo
134 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Ulisses77

Ulisses77

Male
Number of posts : 181
Job/hobbies : Musician
Humor : Good Humor :)
Infractions :
Introduce yourself - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Introduce yourself - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-18

Introduce yourself - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 8:05 am

Hello, I'm Ulisses77
I started somewhere in late July as had the username (Ulisses55) and changed it weeks later.
I am college student at the University of North Texas (UNT) and later be a musician.
I love Nintendo! My first game was The legend of Zelda on the NES. and also started collecting Nintendo Stuff (Toys,Candy mushrooms,pens,posters,Trading Cards, etc.
Ooh!I love Music!I love everything from the 80's (Journey is my favorite Very Happy)
And I play the Flute....and some guitar.....Flute is not gay instrument!!!! Link Hurt

P.S (I don't get on the stream that often right now, so that's why you never see me on the.....stream....)

P.S.S (I liek Pie! Link Lolz)
Back to top Go down
Stuart444

Male
Number of posts : 18
Job/hobbies : Student, hobbies include playing video games
Humor : o.o huh
Infractions :
Introduce yourself - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Introduce yourself - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 3:57 am

hey everyone, I am Stuart444 who has been recently introduced to the stream ^_^

People can call me Stuart or Stu.

Hmm, what can I say about myself? I am a gamer, a Final Fantasy Fan (And a fanboy of FF8 >_> ), I'm a college student...oh and I am Donnas boyfriend ^_^ and eventually her husband <3

don't be afraid to ask me anything about myself, I won't bite....hard XD
Back to top Go down
Vanadras

Vanadras

Male
Number of posts : 1
Job/hobbies : MPC, Games, Student, and Theater Technician
Humor : Irony
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 11:50 am

Well met everyone!
My real name is Robert, but on forums I go by Vanadras or Vana.

I play all sorts of games, from pc fps such as counterstrike to and jrpgs like Final Fantasy.
My favorite game is easily Chrono Trigger (Snes).
In my spare time I read novels such as Catch 22 or A Clockwork Orange, though my favorite novel is To Kill A Mockingbird.
Since I'm an aspiring MPC user, TBB is my god and I look up to him.
Back to top Go down
UltimaKeyMaster

UltimaKeyMaster

Number of posts : 2
Job/hobbies : GAMES OBVIOUSLY XD
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 4:17 am

Hey, everyone! Ultima from the stream here! Also, if anyone else prefers, they can call me Brandon Skyblade, since I go by that name as well.
Hope to have a good time here! =D
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/UltimaKeyMaster
Final starman DX

Final starman DX

Male
Number of posts : 31
Job/hobbies : Playing video games, making new friends, and eating pie
Humor : Anything whether it be vulgar or not, it's not like it can poison my mind like parents think.
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 2:26 pm

Hi i'm finalstarmanDX (or Eric) i like pie and video games, add me if you want :3
Back to top Go down
http://finalstarmanDX.yolasite.com
cheerioscereal

cheerioscereal

Male
Number of posts : 5
Job/hobbies : Student
Humor : Uh..
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 8:28 am

I'm CheeriosCereal! You've probably seen me on the stream. But I decided to get an account on Tom's forums Razz
Back to top Go down
uzu

uzu

Male
Number of posts : 3
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 9:02 am

Hey, everyone! I've been going to the stream for a few days and love it.

Um about me...I'm a gamer (I guess I wouldn't be here if I wasn't) my favorite system at the moment is the xbox 360 I also play some pc games. Shooters are probably my favorite type of game although I do play retro and rhythm games a lot.
Back to top Go down
Ty2000107

Ty2000107

Male
Humor : memes FTW!
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 11:17 am

Hi there my name is Tyler, but everyone just calls me Ty.I have grown up with video games all my life and my favorite game to play is Sonic the hedgehog(xbox 360) and i don't see why people hate it I ad fun playing it.but besides that i only listen to hard rock and heavy metal and hate all pop (with the exception of michael jackson[RIP]). so thats me in a nutshell i guess emot-awesome

PS:i am in the chat some of the time but i am shy so talking to people is somewhat hard and this is a big step!
Back to top Go down
Hyrulian Hero

Hyrulian Hero

Number of posts : 4
Job/hobbies : Fighting Ganon
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 11:33 am

Hello guys, I'm probably one of the biggest LoZ nerds ever. I've played the games sense my childhood and always will. So, yeah hopefully I see Tom play some LoZ. Link Toon Link Young Link Link 2 Link n_n
Back to top Go down
http://www.zelda.com/universe/
Ratheronfire

Male
Number of posts : 13
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 6:48 pm

I've been on the stream for a few days, and I can't get enough of it. (In fact, the stream is making me stay up incredibly late, and I'm a bit tired at the moment.)

Also, I'm a Homestar fan.
Back to top Go down
SilverLPJ

SilverLPJ

Male
Number of posts : 9
Humor : smart
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 10:39 am

I was draged here against my will so I thought I'd say Hi Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Media-Lite

Media-Lite

Male
Number of posts : 28
Job/hobbies : Media-Lite INC CEO
Humor : ?? Yes I gues I have humor
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 3:58 am

Hey im Media-Lite and I have been trying to be registered here for 5 days but I never did get an activation link to my e-mail until I went to Tom today and thankfully he has just solved it. So now I can start posting.

Anyways, Im really not that new to the TomBobBlender community, I have been watching since December but decided to start talking up now I guess.

I can not wait to see all the friends I will make threw out this whole time.

- Media-Lite
Back to top Go down
http://www.media-lite.com
GutsyMan

GutsyMan

Male
Number of posts : 44
Job/hobbies : I have to try to kill Megaman every single week while playing Video Games...it's a bad job.
Humor : I just remembered what Humor is! It's......It's.....darn it, i forgot again.
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 3:29 am

Hi I'm GutsyMan! I'm kind of the random one on the stream, i love to play Nintendo DS and PS2 games. I've learned not to whine about coins and such anymore, so youcan forget about that. Anyway, I'm just here to say Tom, you've got yourself a new member.
Back to top Go down
KaylaAlex

Female
Number of posts : 5
Job/hobbies : Singing, Drawing, Writing, Roleplaying
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 9:28 pm

Ugh, hey. I'm KaylaAlex, call me Kayla. Kay's fine too if you're a friend. Wink
I love to draw so perhaps my art will pop up on the forum occasionally. My other favorite activities would be singing, writing, and of course talking.

I'm here because I should have been on here aaages ago. I met Tom from the EBFGP and have been on Skype chatting it up with him and a few friends ever since then. Like I said, I should have joined a while ago... Nobody hurt me! *giggles*
Back to top Go down
http://flameshuken.deviantart.com
sceptre5

sceptre5

Male
Job/hobbies : Student
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 7:09 am

Hi everyone. My name is sceptre5. I'm a big fan of retro games. My favorite games are RPGs and adventures, but honestly I like pretty much everything else as well. I came across TBB's uStream last week and liked it so much that I thought I'd become a member. Hope we can all be buds. Smile
Back to top Go down
NintendoMan1

NintendoMan1

Male
Number of posts : 46
Job/hobbies : Video Games
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-09-04

PostSubject: The New Me   Introduce yourself - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 1:56 pm

hello i am the old wiinintendo1 and the new NintendoMan1. I am a huge fan of video games especially nintendo games. I am a fan of Toms stream and think the community there is just great. Hope to see you around the stream. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Claremonster

Claremonster

Male
Number of posts : 13
Job/hobbies : Student at St. Olaf College
Humor : The vapours
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 3:43 pm

Good evening sir or madam, I am CLAREMONSTER! The fire-torn mountains of Los Angeles and Pomona valley yield to my might! For I am... yeah.... uh..

Evening, folks. Glad to be here.
Back to top Go down
http://www.stalfos.com/
ThePlatinumPatriot

ThePlatinumPatriot

Male
Humor : You ever feel like a kid w/ ADD dropping into a manhole chasing a fly while "Flight of the Bumblebee" plays in your head? Yeah, it's one of those days...
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 3:11 am

I am The Platinum Patriot: A beacon of light in a world where hope is futile, while all in all being just one of the guys. The only thing waiting is you, so are you ready?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/theplatinumpatriot
Nail_Bunny_Girl

Nail_Bunny_Girl

Female
Number of posts : 8
Job/hobbies : Video games, anime, and Bellydancing
Humor : www.homestarrunner.com
Infractions :

Registration date : 2008-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 2:16 pm

Jello peoples!!! I am Nail_bunny_Girl. I haven't been on tombobbleanders Ustream in a very long time. I am making a come back to check out what is new and instresting. I hope to see you all there Smile and dont be shy to say hi.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/nailbunnygirl
ThePlatinumPatriot

ThePlatinumPatriot

Male
Humor : You ever feel like a kid w/ ADD dropping into a manhole chasing a fly while "Flight of the Bumblebee" plays in your head? Yeah, it's one of those days...
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 3:26 pm

Nail_Bunny_Girl wrote:
Jello peoples!!! I am Nail_bunny_Girl. I haven't been on tombobbleanders Ustream in a very long time. I am making a come back to check out what is new and instresting. I hope to see you all there Smile and dont be shy to say hi.

Well I will take you up on that offer. Welcome Back to the Stream! My introduction is right above yours, sooooo feel free to delve your nose into whatever profiles you wanna get to know and JUUUUUST see what makes them tick.

Hope to see you in there again...

Later!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/theplatinumpatriot
misterderp

Number of posts : 2
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 7:15 am

Hello everyone! I first started watching Tom's stream during the recent Mother marathon and have continued coming back for more. I love RPGs, strategy games, and fighting games. Favorite game of all time is FF4/2. I'm also a biochemist.

Lately I've had a strong desire to get back into SSBB, so let me know if you want to play as I need to refill my friends list with active players.

SSBB friend code: 4081-5154-9180
Back to top Go down
Booo95

Booo95

Male
Job/hobbies : I like stuff
Humor : is pretty cool if it's actually humorous.
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 10:04 am

Hello there. I'm some random kid who plays games. I've seen Tombobblender's Mario Paint stuff(Which is pretty amazing how he has the patience to chart that) on Youtube throughout the times and such. I had a Sega Genesis as a two year old and a Super Nintendo as a four year old so I have an appreciation for the classics. My favorite game is Sonic 2. I enjoy platformers though I also play some RPGs like Earthbound and Super Mario RPG, racing games like Mario Kart Double Dash and F-Zero X, FPSs like Doom and Quake 2, exploration games like Metroid Zero Mission and Castlevania Portrait of Ruin, and such.
Back to top Go down
Sisto

Sisto

Male
Number of posts : 81
Job/hobbies : Drawing, sleeping, and video games.
Humor : The good kind
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 6:24 am

Haldo! I found out about TBB by watching him on the EBFGP and listening to his incredible Mario Paint pieces. I've hung around his UStream for a little bit and then decided to get an account here on the forums.

My interests include Video games, (No way!) music, art, and all the stuff in between. I'm doing a fan comic series for Starmen.net and I'm hangin' here.
Back to top Go down
RvBVic

RvBVic

Male
Number of posts : 36
Job/hobbies : playing video games for fun
Humor : laughing about certain things in tombobblender ustream channel
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 1:55 pm

welcome to the tombobblender forums!
Back to top Go down
http://roosterteeth.com/rvbvic
frencsday

Male
Job/hobbies : playing video games
Humor : ...
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 1:01 pm

hi all
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Hyrule Castle :: Introduce Yourself!-
Jump to: