Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterTom's UstreamLog in

LoZ Marathon! Important Notice to all Participants!

Go down 
+19
Jeed-Unit
BigAl109
jimaka
pacman911
Ulisses77
walrushead12345
WaluiJ
KevTehNev
lasersamurai
Spinning Robo
Sonix
Smashdude29
ChaosDragoon
wasad
Ronso158
Golfpro44
FierceDiety93
mimeman
Strike2471
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
WaluiJ

WaluiJ

Number of posts : 17
Infractions :
LoZ Marathon! Important Notice to all Participants! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100LoZ Marathon! Important Notice to all Participants! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-25

LoZ Marathon! Important Notice to all Participants! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LoZ Marathon! Important Notice to all Participants!   LoZ Marathon! Important Notice to all Participants! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 4:06 am

I'll take Majora's mask then.
Back to top Go down
FierceDiety93

FierceDiety93

Number of posts : 27
Infractions :
LoZ Marathon! Important Notice to all Participants! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100LoZ Marathon! Important Notice to all Participants! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: LoZ Marathon! Important Notice to all Participants!   LoZ Marathon! Important Notice to all Participants! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 4:44 am

Sadly, it looks like I'm out, because, as much as i would love to, I have no way to stream a video. Unless if, by the time the marathon comes around, I have the equipment. But as of right now, i am incapable of streaming Twilight Princess myself. If you want to replace me, thats fine, but there is a chance that i will be able to stream, by the time the marathon starts. *sorry for the wall of text* XD
Back to top Go down
walrushead12345

walrushead12345

Male
Number of posts : 157
Humor : define humor
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: LoZ Marathon! Important Notice to all Participants!   LoZ Marathon! Important Notice to all Participants! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 5:43 am

darn all the zeldas i can play are taken and i dont got a gamebridge so i cant record any of the consol zeldas :\ but ill come and watch this marathon anyway Razz
------------------------------------EDIT-------------------------------------------
i forgot theres net play for 4 swords ill try and join into that just i gotta set up net play again (if i forget how to any can help me set it up lol)

Last edited by walrushead12345 on Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lasersamurai

lasersamurai

Male
Number of posts : 198
Job/hobbies : Watching anime and playing games
Infractions :

Registration date : 2008-11-16

PostSubject: Re: LoZ Marathon! Important Notice to all Participants!   LoZ Marathon! Important Notice to all Participants! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 2:47 am

I may be able to netplay for 4 Swords too.
Back to top Go down
Spinning Robo

Number of posts : 9
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: LoZ Marathon! Important Notice to all Participants!   LoZ Marathon! Important Notice to all Participants! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 6:18 am

as a pro tip:

Netplay on gba emulators is pretty much non-funtional. The only way you can get it to work at all is with a fake lan program like hamachi, and even then it will have so much lag you will barely be able to play.

As cool as it would be, four swords gba will not be possible during this marathon!
Back to top Go down
Ulisses77

Ulisses77

Male
Number of posts : 181
Job/hobbies : Musician
Humor : Good Humor :)
Infractions :

Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: LoZ Marathon! Important Notice to all Participants!   LoZ Marathon! Important Notice to all Participants! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 11:12 pm

Ocarina of time or Wind waker....maybe Phantom hour glass....
Back to top Go down
Smashdude29
Official Kirbeh Masta'!/Here since Month 1!
Official Kirbeh Masta'!/Here since Month 1!
Smashdude29

Male
Number of posts : 355
Job/hobbies : hmmm...
Humor : That's what she said!
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: LoZ Marathon! Important Notice to all Participants!   LoZ Marathon! Important Notice to all Participants! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 4:15 am

It looks like I'm out as well, unless I'm able to find an emulator that can netplay.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/smashdude29
WaluiJ

WaluiJ

Number of posts : 17
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: LoZ Marathon! Important Notice to all Participants!   LoZ Marathon! Important Notice to all Participants! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 5:54 am

I gotta drop out of this too, sorry guys.
Back to top Go down
pacman911

pacman911

Male
Number of posts : 251
Job/hobbies : What is a Job?
Humor : Haha... What?
Infractions :

Registration date : 2008-12-14

PostSubject: Re: LoZ Marathon! Important Notice to all Participants!   LoZ Marathon! Important Notice to all Participants! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 4:14 am

im gonna play Phantom Hourglass depending in which date is in which tom is gonna play it, if it is on a date that i cant, then you may want to look for someone else, or find a replacement for me if i cant.
Back to top Go down
http://dontyouevendareclickonthislinkbecauseitwillsurelyjusttake
jimaka

Male
Number of posts : 31
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-01-22

PostSubject: Re: LoZ Marathon! Important Notice to all Participants!   LoZ Marathon! Important Notice to all Participants! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 10:36 pm

i'll probably chance with twilight princess wii
Back to top Go down
Strike2471

Strike2471

Male
Number of posts : 46
Job/hobbies : Depends on my mood.
Humor : NO I DO NOT WANT A FISHING MAGAZINE!
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: LoZ Marathon! Important Notice to all Participants!   LoZ Marathon! Important Notice to all Participants! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 12:21 am

Here is an official page of the LoZ marathon. This should answer any ones questions if they are confused about anything. If it doesn't answer your question, send me a PM and I will help. I also have the link in the first post.
Back to top Go down
Sonix
I AM THE COHOST!
Sonix

Male
Number of posts : 56
Humor : Plenty
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: LoZ Marathon! Important Notice to all Participants!   LoZ Marathon! Important Notice to all Participants! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 3:13 am

That page makes no sense. I don't see OoT:MQ anywhere.

Also, I never knew LttP had a Master Quest version.
Back to top Go down
http://www.animecubed.com/billy/?Sonix
BigAl109
TBB Official Community Leader
TBB Official Community Leader
BigAl109

Male
Number of posts : 90
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: LoZ Marathon! Important Notice to all Participants!   LoZ Marathon! Important Notice to all Participants! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 3:46 am

Sonix wrote:
That page makes no sense. I don't see OoT:MQ anywhere.

Also, I never knew LttP had a Master Quest version.

Blame me. Fixed now.
Back to top Go down
Jeed-Unit

Jeed-Unit

Male
Number of posts : 170
Job/hobbies : Being full of surprises
Humor : Old School
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: LoZ Marathon! Important Notice to all Participants!   LoZ Marathon! Important Notice to all Participants! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 4:22 am

Nice, so many games taken and my favorite one is still there Very Happy I'll take the adventure of link. But it will also depends on when it will be because I might be working on that day.
Back to top Go down
jimaka

Male
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: LoZ Marathon! Important Notice to all Participants!   LoZ Marathon! Important Notice to all Participants! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 11:26 am

am i allowed to switch to majoras mask? Yes i do have a capture card
Back to top Go down
Strike2471

Strike2471

Male
Number of posts : 46
Job/hobbies : Depends on my mood.
Humor : NO I DO NOT WANT A FISHING MAGAZINE!
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: LoZ Marathon! Important Notice to all Participants!   LoZ Marathon! Important Notice to all Participants! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 7:55 am

jimaka wrote:

It is perfectly fine for you to switch but just to remind you, you can claim more then one game. If you wanna claim both games then tell me.
Back to top Go down
jimaka

Male
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: LoZ Marathon! Important Notice to all Participants!   LoZ Marathon! Important Notice to all Participants! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 9:13 am

Strike2471 wrote:
jimaka wrote:

It is perfectly fine for you to switch but just to remind you, you can claim more then one game. If you wanna claim both games then tell me.
i will think about it
Back to top Go down
jimaka

Male
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: LoZ Marathon! Important Notice to all Participants!   LoZ Marathon! Important Notice to all Participants! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 11:33 pm

i'll switch to majoras mask
Back to top Go down
mimeman

mimeman

Male
Number of posts : 381
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: LoZ Marathon! Important Notice to all Participants!   LoZ Marathon! Important Notice to all Participants! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 8:41 am

also, I will not be able to make it Sad so spinning will have to do MC
Back to top Go down
neag

neag

Male
Number of posts : 13
Job/hobbies : playing drums and rythym games
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-04-22

PostSubject: Re: LoZ Marathon! Important Notice to all Participants!   LoZ Marathon! Important Notice to all Participants! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 8:50 am

i got tp on wii
Back to top Go down
lasersamurai

lasersamurai

Male
Number of posts : 198
Job/hobbies : Watching anime and playing games
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: LoZ Marathon! Important Notice to all Participants!   LoZ Marathon! Important Notice to all Participants! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 11:23 pm

Sorry, I won't be able to do Four Swords Adventures as I will most likely be on vacation in a place where I cant stream. Sad
Back to top Go down
neag

neag

Male
Number of posts : 13
Job/hobbies : playing drums and rythym games
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-04-22

PostSubject: Re: LoZ Marathon! Important Notice to all Participants!   LoZ Marathon! Important Notice to all Participants! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 12:33 am

bad news i cant do it
Back to top Go down
Jeed-Unit

Jeed-Unit

Male
Number of posts : 170
Job/hobbies : Being full of surprises
Humor : Old School
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: LoZ Marathon! Important Notice to all Participants!   LoZ Marathon! Important Notice to all Participants! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 1:39 am

By the way if you really want to make it a race, you'll have to review the 4th group because the 2 Loz take no time to finish Wink and especially since we'll have a black screen for the rest of the time, or make it the group with 5 games.

Anyway I can't wait for this, and it would be good if someone could back me up because there is a 50% chances I'll be working on that day.
Back to top Go down
FierceDiety93

FierceDiety93

Number of posts : 27
Infractions :

Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: LoZ Marathon! Important Notice to all Participants!   LoZ Marathon! Important Notice to all Participants! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 12:56 pm

Whoa whoa whoa...guys, i called Twilight Princess Wii...It's like...the 3rd post. Not neag.
Back to top Go down
Hyrulian Hero

Hyrulian Hero

Number of posts : 4
Job/hobbies : Fighting Ganon
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-06-29

PostSubject: Re: LoZ Marathon! Important Notice to all Participants!   LoZ Marathon! Important Notice to all Participants! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 11:51 am

Do you have any people who will be playing Link: Faces or Evil or Zelda's Adventure?
Back to top Go down
http://www.zelda.com/universe/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LoZ Marathon! Important Notice to all Participants!   LoZ Marathon! Important Notice to all Participants! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LoZ Marathon! Important Notice to all Participants!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next