Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterTom's UstreamLog in

Tom Bob Mafia! 9 Player Game! 6/9 spots filled

Go down 
+6
Masheysoup23
OrangeMario
FierceDiety93
Smashdude29
Sonixhu
Yaya
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Yaya

Yaya

Number of posts : 37
Infractions :
Tom Bob Mafia! 9 Player Game! 6/9 spots filled Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Tom Bob Mafia! 9 Player Game! 6/9 spots filled Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-16

Tom Bob Mafia! 9 Player Game! 6/9 spots filled Empty
PostSubject: Tom Bob Mafia! 9 Player Game! 6/9 spots filled   Tom Bob Mafia! 9 Player Game! 6/9 spots filled Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 8:58 am

Welcome to the first Mafia game on the forums, Tom Bob Mafia! This game is going to be for 7-9 players, depending on signups, but I need 7 and I won't take more than 9.

The following three links are the normal reading for newcomers.

Flash Tutorial: http://www.sitesled.com/members/mike...afiascum04.swf
Newbie Guide: http://www.mafiascum.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl/Newbie_Guide
Basic Role Guide: http://www.mafiascum.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl/Roles

Mafia games are a lot of fun, but do not sign up if you do not know that you are able to commit. Being inactive won't be fun for you, and it will slow down the game and obviously ruin it for everyone else. I'm sorry to say this, but as the Game moderator, I will show no remorse for those who disrespect the spirit of the game. I reserve the right to pull you out of the game (even preemptively), and I will not tolerate informal complaints. If you have a problem with something that I have done, you will PM me with the problem and possible solutions. I will be respectful and courteous as long as you are.

The Rules:

1.) All votes and unvotes must be bolded. No exceptions, or they will not get counted. Please do not abbreviate vote, unvote, or the target's name.

2.) When changing your vote you must unvote your previous vote. This helps like you wouldn't believe.

3.) Absolutely no editing of your posts. If you need to say something or forgot to say something, simply double post. Post count is not accumulated in Forum Games, so as long as you don't triple post for no reason, there is no problem. You have only one warning from post editing, and then I will either modkill or replace you. You have been warned. =)

4.) Unless you are mafia, or your role specifically states that you may do so, there is no outside communication about this game allowed. If I find out that something like that is going on, you'll be replaced/modkilled. No warnings for this rule.

5.) Take the game seriously. Don't ruin everyone else's fun. If I feel you are doing nothing but try to disrupt the game, I'll replace/modkill you. This is the purposefully ambiguous mod-powers rule, and I do not look forward to any situation where I would have to flex this muscle. But I will take out the gun if you're being dumb. Remember that purposefully ruining a Decisive Game is a suspensionable or bannable offense.

6.) A lynch occurs when a majority of the players able to vote, vote for a single player. At that time, the person is lynched and any vote changes after that will not be counted. The game then moves into the twilight period, during which players may still post, except the person who was just lynched. Until I post the lynch scene the game is in twilight. After I post the lynch scene the game moves on to night and NO POSTING IS ALLOWED! If you have a question please PM me. Don't post. There is no need to. Even the person who just died needs to wait until the next morning to post their "Bah humbug, go town/mafia!" post (which for those of you who don't know may not contain any info relating to the game). Only after I post stating the new day has begun, can players begin to post again.

7.) I reserve the right to place deadlines on lynches, night role choices, etc. I will extend, shorten or lift these deadlines as I see fit. All deadlines will be placed in an effort to speed up the game should it become lethargic.

8.) Don't break any Stream rules, besides double posting rules.

Win Conditions for the Mafia: If you are mafia aligned, you win when it is logically impossible for the mafia to lose any more members.

Sign-ups
1. Sonix
2. Smashdude29
3. FierceDiety93
4. OrangeMario
5. Masheysoup23
6. marine200

Dead

Replacements

Last edited by Yaya on Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:24 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sonixhu

Sonixhu

Male
Number of posts : 79
Humor : Plenty
Infractions :
Tom Bob Mafia! 9 Player Game! 6/9 spots filled Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100Tom Bob Mafia! 9 Player Game! 6/9 spots filled Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-27

PostSubject: Re: Tom Bob Mafia! 9 Player Game! 6/9 spots filled   Tom Bob Mafia! 9 Player Game! 6/9 spots filled Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 8:59 am

Only 9 players? Ewwww short game....

I sign up anyhow

because based on this, there will be 3 mafier and 6 cits, and it'd be ridiculously easy to pinpoint the mafier when you get the clues for the Killings that they make. srsly.

And furthermore, there's only room for 1 mislynch, because one night 1, a cit dies, and on the 1st day they might mislynch and kill a cit and then on night 2 it'd be evened up therefore letting the mafier win

Last edited by Sonixhu on Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:24 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Smashdude29
Official Kirbeh Masta'!/Here since Month 1!
Official Kirbeh Masta'!/Here since Month 1!
Smashdude29

Male
Number of posts : 355
Job/hobbies : hmmm...
Humor : That's what she said!
Infractions :
Tom Bob Mafia! 9 Player Game! 6/9 spots filled Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Tom Bob Mafia! 9 Player Game! 6/9 spots filled Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Tom Bob Mafia! 9 Player Game! 6/9 spots filled   Tom Bob Mafia! 9 Player Game! 6/9 spots filled Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 9:05 am

I wanna play i guess
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/smashdude29
FierceDiety93

FierceDiety93

Number of posts : 27
Infractions :

Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Tom Bob Mafia! 9 Player Game! 6/9 spots filled   Tom Bob Mafia! 9 Player Game! 6/9 spots filled Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 9:13 am

hey can i play?
Back to top Go down
OrangeMario

Number of posts : 4
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: Tom Bob Mafia! 9 Player Game! 6/9 spots filled   Tom Bob Mafia! 9 Player Game! 6/9 spots filled Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 9:14 am

I am now playing!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
FierceDiety93

FierceDiety93

Number of posts : 27
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: Tom Bob Mafia! 9 Player Game! 6/9 spots filled   Tom Bob Mafia! 9 Player Game! 6/9 spots filled Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 9:18 am

awww sweeet check out my avatar! Boooya! Haha, sorry... i uhhmmm...have no idea how to play
Back to top Go down
Yaya

Yaya

Number of posts : 37
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: Tom Bob Mafia! 9 Player Game! 6/9 spots filled   Tom Bob Mafia! 9 Player Game! 6/9 spots filled Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 9:23 am

read the first post, you'll find some Links explaining the game.
Back to top Go down
OrangeMario

Number of posts : 4
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: Tom Bob Mafia! 9 Player Game! 6/9 spots filled   Tom Bob Mafia! 9 Player Game! 6/9 spots filled Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 9:56 am

now... how do I post my avatar?!?
Back to top Go down
Sonixhu

Sonixhu

Male
Number of posts : 79
Humor : Plenty
Infractions :
Tom Bob Mafia! 9 Player Game! 6/9 spots filled Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100Tom Bob Mafia! 9 Player Game! 6/9 spots filled Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-27

PostSubject: Re: Tom Bob Mafia! 9 Player Game! 6/9 spots filled   Tom Bob Mafia! 9 Player Game! 6/9 spots filled Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 2:33 pm

~Attracts attention to this topic~
Back to top Go down
Masheysoup23

Masheysoup23

Male
Number of posts : 225
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: Tom Bob Mafia! 9 Player Game! 6/9 spots filled   Tom Bob Mafia! 9 Player Game! 6/9 spots filled Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 8:41 am

I guess I'll join.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/masheysoup23
marine200

marine200

Male
Number of posts : 286
Job/hobbies : video games
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: Tom Bob Mafia! 9 Player Game! 6/9 spots filled   Tom Bob Mafia! 9 Player Game! 6/9 spots filled Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 11:49 am

ill join
Back to top Go down
Kirbichu

Kirbichu

Male
Number of posts : 20
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Tom Bob Mafia! 9 Player Game! 6/9 spots filled   Tom Bob Mafia! 9 Player Game! 6/9 spots filled Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 11:15 pm

I'll join.
Back to top Go down
coldsteel1212
The Legendary Wolf
The Legendary Wolf
coldsteel1212

Male
Number of posts : 741
Job/hobbies : Computer hacking, pic editing, LPing
Humor : Having been raised by wolves, I gained a perverted humor.
Infractions :

Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Tom Bob Mafia! 9 Player Game! 6/9 spots filled   Tom Bob Mafia! 9 Player Game! 6/9 spots filled Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 10:02 am

Sign me up Scotty! Link XD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/coldsteel1212
Masheysoup23

Masheysoup23

Male
Number of posts : 225
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: Tom Bob Mafia! 9 Player Game! 6/9 spots filled   Tom Bob Mafia! 9 Player Game! 6/9 spots filled Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 11:06 am

Sorry, but it turns out I've decided not to join the game. I'm soon gonna participate in a Mafia game on another forum, and that's gonna take at least two months (It has 50 people in all). I won't be able to switch between the games, so I'll just have to pass.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/masheysoup23
Zew 39

Zew 39

Male
Number of posts : 287
Humor : When people try to think of something clever to put here.
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Tom Bob Mafia! 9 Player Game! 6/9 spots filled   Tom Bob Mafia! 9 Player Game! 6/9 spots filled Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 11:27 am

Im joining the game! ... please?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tom Bob Mafia! 9 Player Game! 6/9 spots filled   Tom Bob Mafia! 9 Player Game! 6/9 spots filled Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tom Bob Mafia! 9 Player Game! 6/9 spots filled
Page 1 of 1